[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
C H I N A U C K E D By Christianity. Why are you even worried?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
C H I N A
U
C
K
E
D

By Christianity. Why are you even worried? China will be blessed by God and end the Muslim menace together with Russia.
>>
Calm down Sven.

Don't you have a bull to prep?
>>
>>66963484
We are to spread the gospel to all nations. No one should be condemned to hell because of race
>>
>>66963484
I hate fedoras more than i hate mudslimes, at least the mudslimes arent fucking cowards and try to kill you. Fedoras just annoys everyone
>>
File: 91198-004-50309F8B.jpg (30 KB, 550x425) Image search: [Google]
91198-004-50309F8B.jpg
30 KB, 550x425
>>66963484
This isn't new, Sun Yat-sen the father of the 1911 revolution was a devout protestant
>>
File: 23276.jpg (612 KB, 685x1024) Image search: [Google]
23276.jpg
612 KB, 685x1024
>>
File: E1453134091119.png (1023 KB, 1160x1080) Image search: [Google]
E1453134091119.png
1023 KB, 1160x1080
>19 years old
>Hispanic
>Go to church with mom for the first time in 12 years
>1 of the clerics is korean
>mfw
>>
File: china_2887244b.jpg (75 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
china_2887244b.jpg
75 KB, 620x387
>>
Taiping Heavenly Kingdom Neva4get
>>
File: chinese-christians.jpg (298 KB, 1160x630) Image search: [Google]
chinese-christians.jpg
298 KB, 1160x630
>>
They're just patronizing you, china is an atheist country.
>>
>>66964384
koreans are the most christians between china and japan
>>
>>66964599
>China
>getting rid of traditional cultural beliefs like Ruism and ancestor worship

Smoking some hard shit, aren't you?
>>
File: chinamapL.jpg (34 KB, 498x371) Image search: [Google]
chinamapL.jpg
34 KB, 498x371
>>66964599
You underestimate Christianity.
>>
>>66963484
Do you think Christianity might cause more trust to be built between Chinese people? I heard that many Chinese people don't really have a religion but are really spiritual and still follow a lot of spiritual rituals. Or is that a religion?

>>66964707
I notice a lot of Korean christian churches in NJ.
>>
>>66965189
you underestimate china
if china does in fact more or less convert to Christianity, it will be Chinese Christianity, not European Christianity. this means that cultural practices such as ancestor worship, Chinese new year, and the mid autumn festival will remain.
>>
>>66965496
I was discussing this in a thread a couple weeks ago about why they disregard the existence and suffering of others of they aren't family tied. Some French fuck decides to call everyone uncultured as well as the Hong Kong despot.

They honestly believe that anyone helping one another as weak. They are that parasitic, and I really don't see them changing anything.

But if they were to actually change than Christianity would be the way to do it. And that would be a welcome change, they aren't caring in any instinctive way if you judge a Chinese guy here. They care about money and will take whatever pussy they can snag and see women as a status, really fucked up. I'm weirded out in my own city seeing these robots see other people as ants in places of power.
>>
>Thinking the State-run church isn't going to bend over backwards for the State
Yeah just like how Buddhism and Daoism and Islam have such great influence in China right?

Gee I wonder if Dalai Lama is respected in China
>>
>>66963484
The path of a nation towards Christianity is the path to success, just look at South Korea, granted of course that the people of said country KEEP following the Christian principles instead of tipping their fedoras into the abyss while flooding their countries with dirty North Africans and filthy Pakistanis.
>>
>>66965652
wow a new sect of Christianity, thats a new one.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.