[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ supports Trump because of his charisma, presence, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: JustinTrudeauConservative.jpg (40 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
JustinTrudeauConservative.jpg
40 KB, 620x465
>/pol/ supports Trump because of his charisma, presence, and personal charm
>/pol/ is dumbfounded that people around the world would support Trudeau because of his charisma, presence, and personal charm
>>
>>66963383
I support Trudeau because he's trying to legalize weed.
>>
File: 1457535290724.jpg (234 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1457535290724.jpg
234 KB, 750x1334
>>66963383
...and herion addict, and a faggot
>>
>>66963383
Trudeau is also a fucking faggot though
>>
>>66963469
>trying
>>
That is not the main reason we support Trump. It's part of it, but it's not the only redeeming factor unlike Trudeau.
>>
>>66963469
UN said no and the cuck submitted
>>
>>66963383
Literally the gayest faggot ever
>>
Wow. Remember when we were kids and we were so proud of our kind, peace keeping, diverse, prosperous country? I feel like that again. The dark cloud has passed and we can be who we are as a nation again. Thank you, Trudeau and the liberal party!
>>
>>66963383
/pol/ supports masculinity
Canadian redditors support feminist cucks.
>>
File: 1446697916834.jpg (28 KB, 350x234) Image search: [Google]
1446697916834.jpg
28 KB, 350x234
>>66963527
>>66963547
>>66963714
The West loves faggots. You lost the culture war. Get over it.
>>
>>66963383

Trudeau looks like an early 1990s waster
>>
>>66963829
just wait until your economy tanks even more. people will start wanting Strudel's head.
>>
>>66963383

He has the Charisma of a wet paper bag. He was elected because he's young, liberal and whores like baby faced faggots.
>>
>>66963566
>That is not the main reason we support Trump.

Yes it is, unless /pol/ has started supporting liberal progressivism.
>>
>>66963383
>dat scarf
>wit dat tie
>and dat trench
>and dem pants
>wit dat shirt
>and dat trench
>wit dat tie
>and dat tie
>wit dat shirt
>and dat trench
>wit dat coat
I study fashion design at a reputable art school and I can tell you I have never seen a gay guy dress as terrible as he does in that picture.
>>
>>66963547

Is he really?

That's hot.
>>
>>66963383

He reminds me of Spenny from Kenny vs Spenny. So basically an autist
>>
File: 1456429457228.jpg (203 KB, 750x993) Image search: [Google]
1456429457228.jpg
203 KB, 750x993
>>66963383
I do what I must.
>>
>>66964052
Can you explain better why the outfit is bad? I think he looks fantastic!
>>
>>66963556
>>66963607
Actually, the government is still planning to legalize it. That bullshit about the UN was an opinion piece, and then /pol/ concluded that the Canadian government had its hands tied and would never legalize marijuana.

>In a statement, Liberal MP Bill Blair said the government will not be rushed as it moves to “legalize, strictly regulate and restrict access to marijuana in a careful and orderly way.”

>“We will take the time that is necessary to get this right,’ said the government’s point man on the file.

>“Until Parliament has enacted new legislation and new rules are in place to ensure that marijuana is carefully regulated, current laws remain in force and should be obeyed,” said Mr. Blair, parliamentary secretary to the minister of justice.

But anyway, this is just a minor issue. I'm far more concerned about the TPP and TTIP.
>>
>>66964444
Hey nice trips.

Of course its a matter of taste. I was kinda exaggerating because fuck his libtard ass.

Its really just the scarf that fucks it up. the colors are too bright for the dark shades he's wearing.
Light brown with light blue and gray go better with a lighter outfit. If we wore, a tan or navy blue trench coat, it would make more sense. The scarf, in my opinion looks just plain ugly. A dark blue, navy blue, or black base color scarf with minimalist design would do much better.

BUT, the outfit would look better if he had a khaki trench and a tie that matched the color scheme of the scarf more. Accessories, when they diverge from the main color scheme, take over the outfit. Fabric accessories are supposed to compliment the outfit and shouldn't even be noticeable.

The tie is also a bit too bright. He is wearing a silk tie which reflects the sun.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.