[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Take thirty seconds. Right now. Look only at the facts. You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Take thirty seconds. Right now.

Look only at the facts.

You're dick-deep in a cult of personality.
>>
>>66960062
Stop shitposting and watch the debate nigger
>>
>>66960062
Rather a cult of personality and sane policies than more corporatocracy and middle eastern wars, Mrs. Clinton.
>>
>>66960062
And what's your point? People here have been waiting for a leader to worship.
>>
I just want to watch the world burn
>>
>>66960062
Well obviously, but it's so much fun.
>>
What did he say about Tiananmen?
Did he defend it?
>>
I KNOW YOUR ANGER
>>
File: 1429165519102.jpg (41 KB, 649x501) Image search: [Google]
1429165519102.jpg
41 KB, 649x501
>>66960062
Trump is such low energy tonight. It's like he isn't even Trump anymore. I don't think I even like him anymore. Such low energy. Who is this guy? What happened to my Trumpfu?

You're right. Trump is just a cult of personality.
>>
george w bush sounded calm and reasonable

But once he was president, he invaded iraq and caused this huge mess.

Give the Don a chance. He doesn't reek of the bush family and the neo cons. He is't controlled by them. He won't start wars for his buddies at Halliburton.
>>
>>66960555
Me too, that's why I voted for Trudeau :)
>>
File: 1452830797756.jpg (205 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452830797756.jpg
205 KB, 1000x1000
>>66960555
>>
>>66960062
Sane policy and a likable person, what is wrong with that.
>>
>>66960062
Trump is Imperium.
>>
voting for the establishment or Bernie cuckold sanders and the western civilization will end with a whimper
a vote for Trump is world civilization ending with a bang.. or america being gr8 again
>>
Does it still count as a cult of personality if it's members are self aware enough to acknowledge that they're in a cult of personality?
>>
i voted for king nigger twice and gore and kerry, i'm voting for trump
>>
>>66961301
> Give the Don a chance. He doesn't reek of the bush family and the neo cons. He is't controlled by them. He won't start wars for his buddies at Halliburton.
No, he is his own brand of corrupt rich. Who said he wants to authorize harsher torture, more nuclear strikes, and a fence to Mexico that Mexico should pay for, and a lot more things.

He also has this thing where he puts himself on a pedestal as the cool guy all the fucking time - really rather uncritical of himself or his actions or failures.

~320 million people in the USA, and *THAT* is who you're going with?
>>
>>66960062

>Illegal immigration is bad
check

>Islamic Religion is anti Western Culture
check

>Trade deals are bad for the US, better deals can be worked out
check

>US spends to much policing the world without any financial benefit
check

>China manipulates their currency and trades unfairly to take away US jobs. Taxing their imports heavily would bring jobs back to America
check

>ISIS should be dealt with swiftly and immediately and US should end involvement in the middle east
check

Where's the radical nationalism here? People are comparing to Hitler and there's no comparison.
>>
>>66962239

You assume that the current shitty system is good and shouldn't be changed, while the whole planet goes into decline over a growing middle eastern war, growing debt and growing immigration problems.

The more you just let the current power system run the course, the worse everything is going to get, and more extreme the solution is going to be.

Maybe Trump or Cruz will nuke North Korea

Or Maybe North Korea will nuke Japan

But either-way, you'll eventually need to accept the reality of the world we live in and how dire the situation under current US establishment is.
>>
>>66963405
> You assume that the current shitty system is good and shouldn't be changed
Nope.

> while the whole planet goes into decline over a growing middle eastern war, growing debt and growing immigration problems
The whole planet goes into decline? Wat?

It's like the wealthiest time ever that we have right now. And while I'm sorry for the people in the Middle East, the war there is not really growing. If it grew, it'd be stamped out sooner rather than later.

> The more you just let the current power system run the course, the worse everything is going to get
Putting the guy in charge that says with some conviction that he *wants* to use nukes is like defusing a minefield (arguably a problem) by going for a walk with your whole town in it. "Better get it over with right now", eh?

There are a ton of other ways to defuse the situation that are not nearly as crazy or risky.

'sides, the "current power system" of the world kinda has changed already since Afghanistan and Iraq part 2, and is still changing. You're not seeing how the EU, Russia, China and so on exert more power again rather than roll along with the USA?
>>
>>66962424
its all liberals have any more. name calling. they are to dumb to think of a real attack.

its all xenophobia this and sexism that now days from them
>>
File: 6cFclcq.png (291 KB, 548x356) Image search: [Google]
6cFclcq.png
291 KB, 548x356
>>66961866
catch 22
>>
>>66960062
Still better than having the establishment balls deep in you
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.