[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: TrumpStump.png (70 KB, 780x572) Image search: [Google]
TrumpStump.png
70 KB, 780x572
This is the truth
>>
hold it dumby, trump will win ny
>>
>>66956980
Trump takes Michigan and NY.
>>
>>66956980
>OH red
>NY voting for a carpetbagger fake NY'er
>>
File: [email protected] (117 KB, 786x553) Image search: [Google]
screenshot1457299442@2X.png
117 KB, 786x553
This is more likely.
>>
File: 270 to win.png (69 KB, 791x582) Image search: [Google]
270 to win.png
69 KB, 791x582
>>66957213
>>66957338
Doubtful, but Ohio is likely and all he needs in OP's scenario.
>>
>>66957400
>NY voting for a carpetbagger fake NY'er
You do know she was the Senator of NY, right? They've done it once, they'll do it again, especially against an asshole Manhattanite, it's laughable you all think he's some sort of slam dunk there
>>
>>66956980
Trump will win PA, IN, OH, NH, ME

Hillary will take CO
>>
>>66957645
>You do know she was the Senator of NY

Hence the use of the word "carpetbagger" there. You do know what it means, right?
>>
>Indiana is a blue state
I do not trust these at all.
>>
Will Trump win Florida?
>>
>>66957807
yea, I know exactly what a carpetbagger is, she's actually a reverse carpetbagger if you wanna joke about it

You're implying that NY is a guaranteed victory for Trump because she's a carpetbagger when that is not true at all, it doesn't matter that Trump is from NYC, if anything it hurts him
>>
>>66957589
That's awful and you should feel awful.
>>
>>66956980
The union working class states will swing red for Trump. Hillary offers nothing to the middle class but further stagnation.
>>
>>66957922
Yes he will.
>>
>>66957213
>I'm too stupid to realize GOP loses New York by a million votes even in s good year
>>
>>66956980
Hilary would never win Indiana you fucktard they are the most northern southern state in existence. The KKK came from fucking Indiana you pleb.
>>
>>66961724
>The KKK came from fucking Indiana you pleb.

Definitely going Republican then.
>>
>>66962229
KKK was actually started by and maintained by Democrats

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
>Indiana blue

I wish you fuckwits would stop with this meme. Indiana is red. Obongo only won here because of all the ghetto nigs up north who wanted to "put a brotha in the white house
>>
>>66956980
CO will be blue, sadly.

We've been flooded with DUDEWEED fags. Our population increased by like 20%. We're screwed forever.
>>
>>66962478
literally the dumbest shit you idiots trot out

If you think the Democrats are the same party as they were pre-Southern Strategy there's just no helping you, the KKK has never been nor ever will be a liberal organization
>>
>>66957338
A lot of other states are going red before NY is
>>
>>66960266
Trump IS New York.

There is no way he loses it to some old cucked whore.
>>
File: LBJ-the-Racist.jpg (55 KB, 550x685) Image search: [Google]
LBJ-the-Racist.jpg
55 KB, 550x685
>>66963148
You really believe the dems are any fucking different? They were about abusing and controlling niggers back then and that's what they are now.

You're a fucking moron who should be shot. Keep sucking that democrat dick ya faggot.
>>
File: 2016.png (149 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
149 KB, 1280x853
>>
>>66960266
Trump is a big deal there.
Everyone fucking loves him.
>>
ohiofag here, vote kasich pl0x
>>
>>66963148
Every single democrat is a racist trying to get these "poor stupid blacks" to vote for them, by ruining their communities with more consumerism and degeneracy.

The KKK gig never went out, they just changed their ways.
>>
>IN
>Blue

You must not fucking live here, because there is no way in hell we will be blue.
>>
>>66963181
>>66963181

>Denial this hard

Take a basic political science class before you try to call an election kiddo.
>>
>>66964322
>kiddo

Kindly proceed to reddit.
>>
>>66964322
We can't decide yet faggot we need to wait until the primary votes to see how many actually turnout for dems against Trump. Trump beat Hillary AND Bernie in NH so the same could be applied for NY.
>>
>>66957589
This is actually pretty likely.
Swing voters would leave the GOP if the party doesn't accept Trump as the nominee when he got the majority.
Trump would run independent because fuck them and then 100% guarantee Sanders is prez cuz Clinton would be impeached.
>>
>>66964550
You strongly underestimate how sensitive non-whites are to racism.
>>
>>66964550
Have you been to New York? There is a Trump Tower in the middle, surrounded by Trump hotels, trump skysracpers like Trump Park Avenue, Trump Building etc

There is even a street named after him.

Trump literally is New York
>>
>>66964736
Actually, if Trump isn't nominated and Clinto gets impeached, I'd say it would be almost a 3 way tie between Trump, Cruz, and Sanders
>>
>>66956980
>trump
>losing florida
>losing michigan
>>
>>66964974
yea well hanz guess what trump is a republican and he is coming from a VERY democrat state. Plus, we don't even know if hes well liked there.
>>
>>66966543
He is.
>>
>>66966543
Clinton sure isn't, that much I can tell you.

And this time a democratic state turns red, for this one election.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.