[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the difference between a man who claims to be a woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: JeSuisNapoleon_3687.jpg (37 KB, 350x264) Image search: [Google]
JeSuisNapoleon_3687.jpg
37 KB, 350x264
What's the difference between a man who claims to be a woman and demands to be addressed as such, and a man who claims to be Napoleon and demands to be treated as such?
>>
>>66955283
There's a scientific justification behind having a feminized brain and thus feeling more like a woman, and you can take hormones to become more feminine / alleviate dysphoria caused by the mismatch between brain and hormones. But it doesn't make sense to feel like Napoleon because you have a Napoleonized brain. You're just delusional.
>>
>>66956268
you sound napoleonphobic, I'll recommend your superiors some sensitivity classes
>>
>>66956268
Then you are a feminine man, not a fucking woman. A dog that thinks it's a cat is still a fucking dog.
>>
>>66956667
I realize that you're just shitposting, but you're drawing a false parallel. Transphobia, i.e. irrational fear of trans people, is actually a problem and causes a lot of unnecessary violence.
>>
>>66957190
Napoleonphobia is a far bigger problem. My fellow napoleonics are locked up just because our brain is hardwired like Napoleon's, it's not our fault at all, we were born that way and you sound incredibly offensive to make a joke at our expense.
>>
>>66956893
But if the dog looks and acts like a cat and not a dog, then people are still going to call it a cat and treat it like one. And cat people are still going to like it, etc.
>>
>>66957587
>hardwired like Napoleon
Extremely unlikely, nearly impossible. Bait harder.
>>
>>66955283
Absolutely nothing at the rate we are going. I'm just waiting for transracial people to start popping up.
>>
>>66955283
>he doesn't know about Neopolitian Dysphoria

Fucking cis-lord
>>
>>66957706
Trans people rarely look like their desired gender until they start mutilating themselves. That'd be like ordering your vet to chop your dog's ears off and give it cat ears, a cat tail, etc.
>>
>>66958055
Transracial really only makes sense if you were raised by parents of a different race. I know a girl adopted from China who's literally a white girl except for her skin color.
>>
>>66957854
Don't marginalize our experiences.
>>
>>66958446
It's their body to do with what they please, so long as it makes them happier / more stable and doesn't hinder them to the point of becoming a burden on society I'm not one to impede their freedom.
>>
>>66955283
Nothing except the claim.
>>
>>66958865
Hey so long as your delusions aren't harmful I really don't care.
>>
>>66958446
You're just an intolerant person, who doesn't care at all about the hardships of trans-Napoleon people. Meanwhile transgender people have it easy with their plights being addressed on the mainstream media every day. Privileged people just don't get it.
>>
>>66959101
>trans people have it easy
Lol hating yourself and getting harassed, beaten and raped must be the good life huh
>>
>>66959503
try being locked away, and given medication that will fuck your mind up, being tortured every year because society shuns Napoleon dysphoria
>>
>>66957190
Can u plz stop enabling Napoleophobia shitlord, what you just said is the most triggering piece of shit statement I have ever read and you need to fucking check your empire privilege
>>
File: 1457397115691.jpg (35 KB, 480x367) Image search: [Google]
1457397115691.jpg
35 KB, 480x367
>>66960030
>>66960006
>>
>>66958888

>so long as it makes them happier / more stable

Protip: It doesn't

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
>>
We need to do more to stop moderatophobia, I am an Isis member who identifies as moderate because it makes me feel more comfortable in Germany and this entire thread is triggering the halal out of me, I don't need you haram shitlords telling me what I am and what I'm not. If I say I'm moderate that should be good enough and the conversation needs to end there
>>
>>66960290
>implying one hospital is the only authority on psychology and medicine ever
Plus, Johns Hopkins only refuses to do SRS. They aren't opposed to HRT afaik
>>
File: s-2trans-101911-1425823912.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
s-2trans-101911-1425823912.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>66955283
one has Jewish psychiatric, surgical and pharmaceutical support

the other doesn't
>>
It would be nice if this haram westriarchi wasn't so fucked and I could be Isis in peace but I face constant persecution that's left me with a bad case of ptsd, I can't even walk down the street without getting triggered by your shitlord tendencies.
>>
I wasn't even born with a suicide vest, you shitlords can't even comprehend the disphoria I feel on a constant basis
>>
>>66955283
Napoleon actually existed. Whereas a woman with a cock never has.
>>
>>66955283
Napoleon actually accomplished something.
>>
The guy dressed like Napoleon has good taste. The tranny doesnt
>>
>>66960572

>one hospital is the only authority

You're calling Johns Hopkins "one hospital". That's like calling Harvard "one school".
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.