[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is gay marriage illegal in China? They're not even Christian,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1456744697540.png (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1456744697540.png
3 MB, 2560x1440
Why is gay marriage illegal in China? They're not even Christian, so what excuse do they have exactly?
>>
>>66955046
Degeneracy and social degredation.
>>
>>66955046

>The attitude of the Chinese government towards homosexuality is believed to be "three nos": "No approval; no disapproval; no promotion."

Basically china on everything
>>
>>66955046
Faggots were shot under Stalin, and commies were hardcore atheists.

Every sane nation persecutes faggots, because they are the cancer of society. It was never religious actually.
>>
>>66955046
>Why is gay marriage illegal in China? They're not even Christian, so what excuse do they have exactly?

procreation is a concept that transcends and is common to all religions and cultures. it's not specifically christian, it's also wise policy in general.
>>
>>66956044
But China had a one child policy for a long time. Wouldn't it have been easier to try and promote homosexuality while allowing married couples to have more kids? They wouldn't be facing half the problems with an unbalanced population like they are now.
>>
>>66955046
Faggots are killed in communist countries
I really dont see why most faggots want communism
>>
>>66956357
Why should anyone support deviancy in the first place? Name one good reason.
>>
Because why would a nation encourage such unhealthy habits? It's not about religion but about not promoting a lifestyle that makes people reproduce less and have higher risk to get stds.
Why would a government want or encourage something that does nothing but spread diseases and make your people reproduce less?
>>
>>66955046
You don't need to be religious to recognize degeneracy.
>>
>>66956532
muh feelings
thats literally it
>>
>>66956357

the one child policy was still pro-creationist, just slowed down, as they saw fit. promoting homosexuality would have been a zero sum game altogether, nor was it a popular enough subculture to exactly promote in tandem with breeders. that's hard to predict and it's easier to encourage people to breed within the government's stated calculated 'reason'
>>
>>66955046
Gay "marriage" is degenerate. The Chinese are stringent lest too much openness about gender and sexuality lead to decadence. They're pretty based in that regard.
>>
>>66955046
cuz its degenerate
>>
Ahhhh the feeble liberal mind. Thinks opposition to everything they believe could only possibly be rooted in cuckstianity. I'm atheist, I'm against faggot marriage. I'm also against enabling transsexuals.
>>
>>66957673
why cant all athiest be like you anon, almost every athiest i meet is pro-faggot marriage because its rebelling against the church just like athiesm
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 332x443
>>66956707
>Wondering why a government would want degeneracy and corruption of moral values
>Brazil

Gee,i wonder, anĂ£o.
>>
Everyone thinks fags are abnormal
It's not a religious thing
>>
>>66955423
K.. keep me posted
>>
Most new cases of HIV are in gays.
>>
That's Japanese though
>>
>>66958079
The only reasons is to manipulate people to vote for you and to obey to the kikes.
>>
>>66955046
What do those moon runes say?
>>
>>66955046
they're not stupid enough to legitimize a literal fetish.
>>
>>66955046
China is actually more Christian than Europe now, it's been on the rise for a while
>>
>>66955046
Almost like it's hated by every culture for because it's unhealthy for the population, and also disgusting.
>>
>>66958686
Just some headlines about the election in USA and Trump.
>>
>>66958895
This. Although this isn't the reason for China's no to homosexuality. That is just good sense.

A family unit needs to be sacred.

China has a huge growth of Christians even though they're oppressed harshly.
>>
the center of the world will always be where the most people are. the last 200 years are an anomaly because the west modernized quicker starting with the industrial revolution. that playing field is leveling and the flow of wealth is going back there because of population. the way it was pre 19th century.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.