[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is going on with /pol/? Until these past few days,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: fuck.jpg (43 KB, 761x470) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
43 KB, 761x470
What the fuck is going on with /pol/? Until these past few days, you guys have been all over Trump. Now, you guys are saying shit like He got BTFO'd and whatnot. What did I miss?
>>
Trump got stumped
>>
File: 1457244588838.png (47 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
1457244588838.png
47 KB, 864x455
>>
>>66954999
>Reddit being this retarded

Just goes to show how much Liberals are all caring unless you hold an opposite view. Then they go all AWOL and try to act like your opinion is shit.

Also, Checked.
>>
>>66955744
Danke, mein fruend.
Czeched as well
>>
File: trump_I-see-faggots_0012.jpg (539 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
trump_I-see-faggots_0012.jpg
539 KB, 1920x1080
>>66954567
>What did I miss?

The total mass of batshit crazy pouring out of his facehole finally went critical mass and even /pol/tards are waking up to the fact that he's always been nuclear waste levels of toxic.
>>
>>66956666
Nice digits.
>>
>>66956666
Win.
>>
>>66954567
shitposting brigade at full force

it'll probably last for the duration of the debate
>>
>>66956666

>>>reddit
>>
>>66956666
>toxic

redditor spotted
>>
>>66954567
Shill Army has been raiding constantly.
>>
>>66954567

The shills are out in full force from reddit and other shitholes.

Don't worry, it will be over soon once he secures the nomination.
>>
Reddit decided the pro-bernie shilling wasn't working so they ordered their bots to push an anti-trump narrative instead.
>>
>>66954567
The debate that is going on RIGHT NOW?
>>
shills dumbass

oh wait what have i done

bait
>>
>>66954567
Have you not been on /pol/ much primary season?

Peak shill hours are on debates and the night before people vote
>>
>>66954567
Ever notice the massive outpouring of shill threads spike up during debates etc? We've been getting invaded for at least the past month or two by reddit shills.
>>
File: 1457572655196.gif (2 MB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
1457572655196.gif
2 MB, 400x372
>>66954567
Saying trump got BTFO is a meme. I'm a Trump supporter and even I've made a few Trump BTFO threads
>>
>>66954567

You must be new here. There is literally nothing different about the persistent shrills making those threads.
>>
>>66954567
You missed yourself and all the other shills
>>
>>66954567
The shills be multiplying.
>>
>>66956666
Quads confirm. Trump is an idiot
>>
>>66954567
It happens during and after every single debate. Tomorrow we'll be Trump's cheerleader squad again.
>>
He came out saying he was pro-Israel and all the stormcucks just kinda drifted off
>>
A lot of /pol/ are starting to realize what a joke Trump is actually is. Don't get me wrong, he still has a ton of support here, those who like him or just still in it for the memes, but a lot are also starting to finally wake up.
>>
>>66954567
shills are working overtime. Everyone who's voting trump is there to the end.
>>
>>66954567
It was a debate with no dank memes, where they actually had to talk policy and issues. Trump got stumped by Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich when he actually had to back up his plans with substance and couldn't fall back on personal attacks.

My prediction: Trump still wins Florida, but Cruz wins the majority of the delegates after and wins the nomination. And some 13 year old calls me a faggot for this post.
>>
>>66954567
Everyone who isn't a full on fag for Trump is a shill and/or a kike. You are, I am, everyone. Except the ones who organize daily on /pol/ to shill for Trump. Those shills aren't shills. Yes, /pol/ is the center of all things pure and true and the rest of the unwashed masses are conspiring against /pol/ constantly.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.