[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"There's no one on this stage more Pro-Israel than me!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9
File: trump1.jpg (57 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
trump1.jpg
57 KB, 850x400
>/pol/ now supports a Jew-enabler

No wonder no one takes you autists seriously.
>>
>>66953060
Okay.
>>
This is part of the dance you must dance
>>
>>66953060
cool
>>
>trump isn't playing 4-dimensional space chess when everyone else is playing checkers
>>
>>66953284
>Trump says something I like
BEST CANDIATE EVER
>Trump says something I don't like
Ehh, he's just saying it to get votes. I doubt he actually means it

You people are fucking delusional.
>>
queue the cognitive dissonance about Israel from the resident trump university undergraduates
>>
>>66953634
It's cue, not queue, you retard.
>>
>>66953571
Name one candidate that isn't pro-Israel

Go on, I'll wait
>>
>>66953571
There is no one that isn't pro israel on the stage what are you talking about?
>>
>>66953571
I never said he doesn't believe it. He might. He might not. Honestly, Israel doesn't affect me. It's great the Jews have their wall. I just want mine. The point of my post was that everyone has to support Israel.
>>
>>66953571
If you're looking for a politician you agree on 100% of the issues with, you're going to die an unfulfilled person
>>
>>66953571
He's the least pro-Israel of the 4.
>>
>>66953060
Who should we support? Give me your candidate.
>>
Someone has to be left in the middle east after we wipe out the Muslims. We won't let the Jews back in after we build the wall so everyone is happy.
>>
>>66953878
>lets his daughter convert to judaism
>funnels money to pro-israel groups

>"h-he might not support those jews!"
You cucks are absolutely delusional.
>>
>>66953571
Name a candidate that is anti-Israel

We're waiting
>>
>>66953838
Sanders. Also the expression "two wrongs"
>>
>>66953571
>I am waiting for Hitler himself
>>
>>66954420
God you're retarded. Jews are a religion, an ethnic group, and two conspiratorial groups that are separate. Those groups are the Zionists and the Globalists.
>>
>>66954534
Try again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

Still waiting
>>
File: coolwiththat.jpg (20 KB, 403x303) Image search: [Google]
coolwiththat.jpg
20 KB, 403x303
>>66953060
>I support Israel as a country

What I don't support are the leftist Jews who control the media and don't even believe in a God.
>>
File: 1448031532847.jpg (580 KB, 1600x1169) Image search: [Google]
1448031532847.jpg
580 KB, 1600x1169
>>66953060
>Jews

>Israel

Not the same thing hillbilly.
>>
>>66953060
Source on this?

I'm waiting
>>
>>66954534
>Secret Jew not being pro Israel
Come on, Xiao Wang. Step up your shitposting. You'll never make re.ddit relevant like that.
>>
>>66954683
"Israel is to blame for all the violence and disintegration in the middle east". Said two days ago. Won michigan for that. You know what you need to do asshole while you pretend to wait with your oldass irrelevant talking points? Is to stand up for his shit. If drumpf is so amazing and drumpfy then just admit it and praise your heeb masters
>>
>trumpshortdicks damage control
>>
No, it's ok. The stuff that he said that I don't like is just him pandering when he has to. All the stuff he says that I do like is the stuff that he actually means.
>>
>>66955066
So you want people to vote for the man who claims white people literally can't be poor because he's flip-flopping on Israel once he realised his little fucking tantrum was losing him votes?

Bern victims are going to have to shill harder than that.
>>
>>66955462
Like walls that he tells nyt he won't do. Like crying about drawing islamic figures. You know what would be nice? Is if 300 million stood ahead and before him. That he would put his acorn balls aside and speak the fuck up. But those who do get whacked so he's scurred
>god emperor
>>
>>66953060
Obviously you do coming here trying to tell us BS
>>
>>66954633
Hey, what a coincidence, Trump supports those same Zionists and Globalists.

You're a fucking delusional moron. Keep supporting your jew puppet of a candidate. He'll definitely be making Israel great again.
>>
>>66955612
Nobody gives a shit. Your flip flops are huge. Bernie's flip flops literally zero people have ever said since maybe 1250. If all you got is a stupid meme about hearsay and misunderstanding then go back to Nate Tin and suck his dick
>>
>>66953060
I used to support Trump until he said he was Pro-Israel, but now I'm going to vote for that one candidate who is not Pro-Israel.

And that candidate is
>>
>>66955988
Okay, I will! :^)
>>
>>66956102
Read the fucking thread
>>
>>66953060
Show me a single candidate that ever EVER went on stage and said "Yeah dude fuck israel lmao we aren't supporting those dorks haha"

It hasn't happened. Going on stage and saying you don't support Jewland is like going onstage and saying "Well, if you think about it blacks aren't actually people"

Your campaign would be fucking done right there.
>>
>>66956258
Except Bernie doesn't have a chance, Trump actually does.
>>
>>66956075
>misunderstanding

He literally said word for word that white people can not be poor, and can not even comprehend what it's like to live in poverty.
>>
>he doesn't realize you are mandated to support Israel or you have no chance of ever becoming the nominee

Hey putz, if you disagree, tell me, can an atheist ever become president? Of course not. Wake up you idiot. What trump said to the Jews about not needing their money tells me exactly how he feels about Israel.
>>
>>66956324
What a fucking liar. Do you all get faxes and spit the same hivemind BS? Why doesn't he call out kissinger like sanders does?
>>
>>66953571
this
>>
>>66956391
He beats him by 16 points. FBI/fake and gay hillary are losing
>>66956454
It was another man's story. There were words in there rushed or cut off. It was such a big deal he has the most contributors literally ever and a huge upset of the century like one day later. Stick to my points. Don't fritter around. Read what i say, what you were originally talking about and speak solely to those
>>
just vote in hillary and commit seppuku already
>>
>>66956484
But but he has to! He tells it like it is! His dick is so yuuuge he cucks himself for jews! He's so anti establishment!
>>
>>66953060
It's American politics, opposing Israel openly gets you banned or murdered.
>>
File: 1424829821263.jpg (160 KB, 606x601) Image search: [Google]
1424829821263.jpg
160 KB, 606x601
>>66956484
>>66956324

so if he's still required to bend the knee, then doesn't that mean it doesn't matter if he wins or not?
>>
File: 1446594218368.jpg (159 KB, 1023x675) Image search: [Google]
1446594218368.jpg
159 KB, 1023x675
>>66953060
>leftist says, "ha you're not a real X if you don't think Y!"

>unironically thinks this isn't hypocritical

also, stop taking memes so seriously reddit.
>>
File: bernie runs for his life.gif (4 MB, 254x348) Image search: [Google]
bernie runs for his life.gif
4 MB, 254x348
>>66956807
>He beats him by 16 points
Doesn't matter because he won't get the nom. Fuck off syrup nigger.
>>
>>66957182
Read the sentence right the fuck after that one you stinky bastard. Also not that i care to talk to you but there isn't one state upcoming that shillary will win. Maybe florida and compared to the other two he is the best. You will eat crow and you will enjoy it. Mark my words
>>
>>66956807
>The excuses.

Lefties truly are delusional.
>>
>>66957464
Excuses? They're facts, memegenerator. Excuses are what "bersonal bresbonsbansbillity" cuckservatives and chumpfags are all about
>>
File: Le_Laughing_Yellow_Man.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
Le_Laughing_Yellow_Man.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
AHAHAHA

I TOLD SO

I FUCKING TOLD SO

>>66812961

>For years, /pol/ loathes fags and cultural marxism
>Trump says he's okay with gay marriage and that he will push homosexual rights even further forward
>"Yeah, hooray for equality, who needs conservatism anyway!"

>For years, /pol/ defends Snowden and claims he dindu nuffin
>Trump says he's a spy and a traitor
>"Yeah, fuck Snowden, he's spy and a traitor! He should be brought to justice!"

>At that point, it's a cult. If Trump said he loves Israel, Trumpfags would instantly turn into Israel supporters

AND SO HE DID

AN ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

>Inb4 "I-it's just a Trojan Horse, r-right?"
>Inb4 "H-he didn't actually mean that, d-did he?"
>>
would you rather stand with the kikes or the camel jockeys?
>>
>>66956807
>It was another man's story. There were words in there rushed or cut off.

Actually no, that's not what happened at all. He states that a young lady told him he doesn't know what her struggle is like. Everything after that is all his own words and thoughts. He is not quoting her or telling a story. You're literally just spewing utter and complete lie at this point. How fucking embarrassing. Here's the video proof you fucking retard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6IlGoeDIUQ

>Read what i say, what you were originally talking about and speak solely to those

Your entire argument hinges on the fact he flip-flopped and said a single agreeable thing. This doesn't suddenly negate the 1001 other retarded policies and ideologies he has you fucking idiot.

Try again.
>>
Fucking dropped, un followed, un liked, hat burned, t shirt shredded. Think I'm starting to...FEEL THE BERN
>>
>>66957412
Mad that your college money is going to a lost cause? You should know it's illegal to donate to an American campaign if you're a foreigner.
>>
>>66957990
Please insert your fist into your ass. You said whom is anti israel. I answered you. And well. You then completely ignored all that and changed it completely to bring up some stupid meme that means diddly ass
>>
>>66953838
Obama
>>
>>66958464
Didn't you just get upset at someone else for not addressing your entire post here >>66957412 ?

LMAO

Typical liberal who thinks everyone but himself needs to meet his own standards. You claimed that bernie is anti-israel. I provided video evidence that he wasn't. You claimed that I was misquoting and misunderstanding him and that he was actually quoting a story. I provided you with video evidence that you were wrong.

Bern victim tears are so fucking delicious.

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT
>>
>>66958892
http://strawpoll.me/7049079
>>
>>66959450
>Drumpf
All opinions forever discarded. Abandon thread everyone.
>>
>>66953060
Has he said he would fight for the interests of israel and the jews?
Has he said if you do not stand with the jews and israel then you do not stand with him?
Come back when he says either of those.
>>
>>66955066
>drumpf

Leddit SJW detected.
>>
>>66959653
>>66959897
>0 votes
They won't even click his real name! Lmfao
>>
>>66960381
>real
He was born as Donald Trump.
>>
>>66954761
Sleepy Carson should be Sanguinius
>>
>>66960672
From a drumpf twice removed who changed it. That we had to figure out from current year man. Good enough. Again. We can talk about names. Or we can talk about delusions about zionism
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 720x960
>>66960381
His real name is Trump.
>>>/r/eddit
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.