[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maori Muslim here - do you hate us because while white girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
File: 38842FE_!30301_saudi.jpg (23 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
38842FE_!30301_saudi.jpg
23 KB, 620x413
Maori Muslim here - do you hate us because while white girls are busy becoming whores, and white girls are busy becoming faggots, we are busy breeding?

Just a question. Success breeds envy
>>
File: kathir_dhimmah.jpg (2 MB, 1956x5092) Image search: [Google]
kathir_dhimmah.jpg
2 MB, 1956x5092
>>66948383
Hate you because of this.
>>
The girl in your pic looks like a Caucasian Muslim woman, OP. Aren't Maoris pacific Asian?
>>
Dumb Aus poster.
>>
>>66948383
Keep tell yourself this , to the rest of the world you're a bunch of goat fucking mudslime
>>
File: 1455996050971.gif (1 MB, 620x691) Image search: [Google]
1455996050971.gif
1 MB, 620x691
>>66948383
you will always be ugly though. Jealous of Eurocentric beauty standards? :^)
>>
>>66948383

HOW DID YOU GET TO NEW ZELAND !!!
>>
>>66948383
Pretty sure running two planes into two of the greatest buildings this world has ever seen has more to do with it than your breeding habits achmed
>>
>maori muslim

disgrace to the race 2bh
>>
>>66948383
Are we in the same country? Maori chicks will bang anything while pretty much every white chick is a bit stuck up.
>>
>>66948383
Enjoy your submission.
I'd rather be free to think and act for myself.

>Believing that islam is a magic potion for fixing degeneracy
Poor deluded Maori boy. Organised religion is blue pilled as fuck. Fixing society is gonna take more than believing a desert meme.
Also, FUCK MUHAMMAD.
>>
>>66948383
Mormon birthrates are higher than Muslims in most countries.

Also we are less degenerate and do better economically than you drains are. So I really do not know WHAT you're talking about Ahmed.
>>
>>66948383
Also.
>maori
>successful
Pick one.
>>
>>66949254
She would have converted to Islam Lite, it's been a growing trend to stick it to the Pakeha mr Rare Flag.
>>
>>66949254
>Aruba

Hey PK
>>
>>66948661
>actually believe the holy books have that much influence on people
>>
>>66948383

i don't hate you, your just insignificant.

though if you could get your bretheren to stop killing, raping, enslaving people, marrying children, cutting up young girls genitals, sponging off welfare and throwing a tantrum like a 2 year old every time someone draws a picture of your "prophet" that might help make things better in general.

oh and just so you know, muslim girls are much easier and much sluttier than white girls. i know from experience.
>>
>>66949299
Had 2 uncles die in 9/11. I was young at the time, but it bred a hatred that stuck with me. I would be very happy if all Muslims died. It's really the only solution. Genocide when?
>>
>>66950167
It either does or it doesn't. If it doesn't stop being a muslim, if not they're a target.
>>
>>66948383
Muslims breed like fucking rats. They live like them too...
>>
>>66949786
NZ White fertility rate has now dropped below even that of Asians (1.7 vs 1.8). Maori are on a very healthy 2.8, and Maori Muslims I know would be somewhere about 4
>>
>>66948661
>Maori Muslims
>African-American Muslims
Are you literally using the logic of "don't pick the white man's religion, pick the opposite one!"

Both Christianity and Islam deny the importance of race. And Maori had their proudest moments when they had a combination of Christian and traditional beliefs.

You fell for an American racebaiting meme.
>>
Serious question, how does it feel to be an utterly powerless minority that literally every other race/religion looks down upon?

You losers literally get pity seats in parliament because you're too pathetic to get in any other way.

Oh and Maori women are all gigantic sluts like someone else already said.
>>
>>66950513
Should be directed to
>>66948383
>>
>>66950167
they do when they live in a state where you get killed for questioning anything about it.
>>
>>66950539
I am not saying that it's a bad thing. I mean a little extra tax for a good fuck never hurt anyone.
>>
>>66950482

Wait maori as in the ooogga boooga's why the fuck
would they flock to a arab goat fucker
>>
>>66950513
Now Christianity is well dead in this country, Islam is the only remaining Abrahamic Religion. It could save your race, if only you would cover and guard your women's sexuality and reproductive health
>>
>>66950539
Maori have fallen. Islam is indeed our salvation
>>
>>66950482
>...rates
It's not enough, we import more Indians and Chinese. Silly maori boy going to be recolonised by Asians and Indians and pushed further to the margins.
Adding islam only serves to separate and isolate you further.
>>
>>66948383
What, being a poi nigger wasn't dysfunctional enough? Threw pisslam in there just for the bantz, eh?
>>
>>66951531
>>66951257

First they ignore you
Then they laugh at you
Then they fight you
Then you win

I see we are currently at stage 2.5
>>
File: buk_aisha.jpg (641 KB, 877x1350) Image search: [Google]
buk_aisha.jpg
641 KB, 877x1350
>>66951839
We don't care to loose. We just want to fight.
>>
>>66951839

you really think you could win in a fight? are you that delusional?
>>
>>66951839
>Hurr durr
Keep believing, but it will take more than desert memes to fix society.
>>
>>66950919
You're confused. Maori becoming Muslim is only Maori falling even further.

If Christianity is dead, then Maori should return to a modern version of their old beliefs. Becoming Muslim is just picking the losing side in a geopolitical war that doesn't even know who you are. Spiritual cuck.
>>
>>66950855
They're a tiny minority (about 1000 members) of Maori who've converted to Islam to stick it to the Pakeha and mainstream Maori.

The reason why they're growing and have so many kids is because they go and convert in the prison system.
>>
>>66948383
We hate you because you shouldn't be in our countries in the first place.
>>
File: success.jpg (381 KB, 1247x741) Image search: [Google]
success.jpg
381 KB, 1247x741
Islam. Yes.
>>
>>66951073
Salvation doesn't come from adopting an authoritarian religion that paralyses social development.

To 'fix' Maori get rid or at least cut down on the welfare state. I know from personal experience (family members) that it is far too easy to rely on big daddy government instead of creating a coherent family unit.

>>66951839
Is that why ISIS is getting BTFO by Russia?
>>
>>66953654
ISIS is an idea. We had an Islamic State before, and we will have one again. It may not be ISIS, but it will be Islamic. Russia is currently shooting Turkish and US backed Islamic groups, in the main.

For some reason, these other groups are the centre of everyone's attention, while the supposed Islamic State goes on largely unimpeded.

Merely cutting welfare will cause home invasions and violence on a mass scale. That's the problem with what I might call "White thinking" - it is all about money. But man cannot live on money alone, he needs something to soothe his soul.
If it weren't, and if the Islamic State was being crushed by Russia, Trump wouldn't be so popular now, would he?
>>
Non maori, non muslim here

Maoribro, what got you into being muslim?
>>
>>66954579
Seeing the destruction of my people by drugs and alcohol. And a few friendly taxi drivers, lol
>>
no. This is why I hate muslims:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQJshxuF9zA
>>
File: child_bride_denmark.png (357 KB, 602x627) Image search: [Google]
child_bride_denmark.png
357 KB, 602x627
>>66954450
>Merely cutting welfare will cause home invasions and violence on a mass scale.

Good.
>>
>>66953654
sorry, my reply was a bit garbled, but I'm in a taxi on the way to the airport. Driver's name is Mohammad, lol

What I meant to say was that the Islamic State is getting bigger, and everyone knows it (its spreading in other countries). It appeals to disaffected children, which is why they need more education on what Islam is, and what it isnt.

Also, merely cutting welfare will cause the streets to run red. There needs to be training and jobs for very, very broken people.
>>
>>66954450
The whole 1200 of you? With a whole lot of prior convictions? Shit, could fit that in a single prison.
>>
>>66955142
Its not good, no one is going to invest in a country that is undergoing essentially a civil war. Its very bad business.
>>
>>66948383
No, I hate all religions equally, cunt.
>>
File: islam_or_die.jpg (41 KB, 480x464) Image search: [Google]
islam_or_die.jpg
41 KB, 480x464
>>66955257
>Also, merely cutting welfare will cause the streets to run red.

Good. What's the problem here?
>>
>>66955257
Use that welfare money to deport the mosquerats instead.
>>
File: rot_fake_peace.jpg (302 KB, 918x1015) Image search: [Google]
rot_fake_peace.jpg
302 KB, 918x1015
>>66955387
I want all country in which there is muslim to be in a state of civil war. What does it matter?
>>
Don't worry. Once you force a rise in fascism, we'll herd you all into camps while we murder anyone left in the desert. Keep poking the bear sand niggers.
>>
>>66955513
>I hate all religions equally

I know. Imagine how much farther humans would be without religion. Religious people are some of the dumbest most backwards people I've ever seen. Never met one that hasn't tried to ram their beliefs down my throat
>>
>>66956051
Hey! Glorious New Zealand has no deserts. We have forests. Far quieter when killing people in.
>>
>>66948383
>straya flaf "RedSTAR" edition
>in the garbage it goes.gif
>>
>>66948383
Question do you hate Christians, Buddhists , Nearly everybody else because they are better then you?. Muslims have done nothing for the world or anybody Non Muslim
>>
>>66948383
NICE TRY AUSTRALIA
>>
If you looked like you did in the pic i want to come to your house and bang you right now
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.