[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we please make this woman part of Trumps Cabinet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: anncoulter.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
anncoulter.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
He needs strong high energy people to support his strong high energy causes!
>>
nigga looks like the after picture on a meth addiction poster
>>
>>66948293
her or milo for white house press secretary
>>
>>66948293
It's not a woman, it's a transfag.
>>
She is a fucking rude bitch who looks like a fucking crackhead, no thanks.

>m-muh white race

If the white race was so good, they wouldn't be all fuck retarded mongrels
>>
>>66948293
>first spoopy skeleton given a cabinet position
TRULY PROGRESS
>>
>>66948293
You should hear her in the Race Wars podcast, shes fucking funny man
>>
>>66948293
>woman
>has Adam's apple
>>
>>66948685
Milo would be fucking based.
>>
>>66948293
That's a trans
>>
File: Blacked.jpg (99 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
Blacked.jpg
99 KB, 576x1024
I'd make her a part of my dick, if you're affluent in English and comprehend implications.
>>
>>66948293
>not liking Coulter
She is the fucking Princess of /pol/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB3X4iz8jTU
>>
>>66948293
She's a useless "shock jock". She's just good at pissing people off and little else. Also she's always in and out of terrible relationships which says a lot about her.

So no.
>>
>>66948293
Coulter is a pundit, not a politician....or even a particularly good writer.
>>
>>66949430
She is fucking stupid, fuck her.

>shit talks army veterans
>shit talks anyone who isn't blonde

Send her off to war, send all these piece of shit women over to the middle east and let them fight for us, does she even have children?
>>
>>66949779
sjw detected.
>>
>>66949316
that guy has the biggest 4head
>>
File: 1451155719587.jpg (56 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
1451155719587.jpg
56 KB, 576x576
>>66948293
Ann is cool as shit

>>66948685
fuck no it's gonna be pic related
>>
>>66948293
Will definitely bring out the tranny vote. Just the demographic that Trump needs!
>>
>>66949504
people are in and out of relationships all the time at least shes getting some...virgin :^)
>>
>>66949955
What kind of the military and wants to send women off to war. I ask again does she have children?

She is exactly the kind of woman we don't want.

You realize all you racist fucking stormtards are going to cost trump the election right? You might as well be drooling fucking idiots.
>>
>>66950277
meant to say what kind of sjw, fuck it, you are dumb, most americans are.
>>
>>66950252

She is in and out of relationships because 'she' is pre-op.
>>
>>66950277
Women are equals. They can fight alongside the men. It's empowering and shit.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pmePLg3hdCw

Trump fan btw
>>
>>66950532
Good, she will make a good trooper since she is a snob and loves bossing people around, plus she has no children and is old so no one will breed with her, therefore no loss to the brood.
>>
>>66949316
What the fucking 5head
>>
File: Ann.png (217 KB, 1363x679) Image search: [Google]
Ann.png
217 KB, 1363x679
Are you really trying to tell me that's a women?

Ann is pretty based, but really?
>>
>>66951689
She is a loud mouthed fucking dyke, she has no manners, or tact, she is anything but a lady.

Anyone who likes her obviously is a retard, I lost all respect for her when she shit talked our army.

The fact she goes through men like used kleenex and hasn't had a child yet is quite alarming, little princess syndrome written all over her.

Adults usually don't slut it up and remain career-less up into their 50's.

That bitch is 50ish right? If not holy shit she must smoke alot.
>>
>>66952506
I know why she hasn't had a kid yet, men don't like dating other men, all her mannerisms scream "I'm a fucking angry dyke".

Lol fuck you anne you fucking nasty rotten cunt, stay away from /pol/ before we catch one of your stds you old hag.
>>
She's a coal burner that's dated several niggers
>>
>>66953211
No shit, and if I may get all stormfaggy, her genes must be fucking dogshit because that bitch is only a few years older than me and I still look 25. I guess sucking nigger dick makes your body rot or something, talk about a fucking putrid, rancid, wrinkly annoying cunt.
>>
>>66948293
The Anti-Harriet Beecher Stowe of our time.
>>
Bitch rambling about muh white race and doesn't even have fucking kids yet, fuck yes I'm angry, she has no right to an opinion about anything. She is literally a fucking crackhead.

You got all these mental rejects supporting trump and it only makes him look bad. Fuck off anne, your fucking pussy is cursed with magic crabs or something. Fucking bitch.

Women should be seen and not heard, that bitch looks like my old leather jacket stretched over someones fucking knee.

Die in a fucking hole anne, you are a fucking bitch, hope you enjoy your twilight years as you grow even more rancid, cold and alone.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.