[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (49 KB, 634x339) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49 KB, 634x339
/pol/ BTFO.
>>
>>66947775
>Stolen by two mentally ill men... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
>>
I don't get it are they saying trans people have no good ideas?
>>
>>66947775
>transphobic
not a real thing

and who are the two trannies he's talking about?
>>
>>66947775
>Brilliant
>Have only made 1 good movie
>were men when they made said movie
>>
>>66948603
The Watch-out-ski "sisters"
>>
>>66948314
Who stole it from Plato
>>
>>66948603
Both worchesterwasabi brothers are trannies now. The second one came out recently.
>>
>>66948732
>>66948821
oh wow that's fucking retarded.
>>
>>66947775
I don't think he really understands what the word "ethos" means.
>>
>>66947775

>realizing that the deck is stacked against you and not playing pretend with mentally ill people is hatred

These people that claim tolerance can't stand it when anyone disagrees with them.
>>
File: ohbaby.jpg (30 KB, 265x417) Image search: [Google]
ohbaby.jpg
30 KB, 265x417
>>66947775
>Seriously, Straw Man

>implying /pol/ doesn't love traps
>>
>>66947775

>To that that tweet

What does it feel like to not have an original thought in your head and think whatever tumblr tells you?

Also they borrowed the idea heavily from The Invisibles. It was a blue moss that you smoked then, they just changed it to a red pill.

>>66948603

One of the guys who made the Matrix became a tranny a couple years afterwards.
>>
>>66947775
>wachowski brothers aren't men
>wachowski brothers devised truth/falsehood
>wachowski brothers didn't plagiarize The Matrix
>
>>
>>66949267
>One of the guys who made the Matrix became a tranny a couple years afterwards.
apparently both of them are now
>>
File: 643.jpg (76 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
643.jpg
76 KB, 960x960
>>66947775
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0yDARvCGO1h
>>
>>66947775
Im pretty sure the red pill idea didnt come from the Matrix but whatever, liberals could never into logic so we shouldnt treat them seriously
>>
>>66949691

Really? That explains why they haven't put out anything good since the Matrix. All that estrogen kills creativity.
>>
>>66948314
First post best post
>>
It's from Total Recall, isn't it?
>>
>>66953359
Red pill/blue pill is from matrix, but yeah it was in total recall
>>
>>66953876
In total recall first*
>>
>two kikes "come out" as "trans" because they're either scheming kikes or legitimately insane
>libtards embrace them wholeheartedly just like they embraced Bruce "I'm not doing this for attention but thanks for giving me my own show and Woman of the Year teehee" Jenner

I would gladly accept an 8 year Clinton presidency if it meant that this transgender nonsense would somehow disappear. Our ancestors are laughing at us.
>>
>>66953359
>>66953876
That shit actually goes way way back, the "blue medicine - red medicine" is traced in the philosophy at least for a couple hundreds of years.
>>
>>66953359

It's from Starship Troopers you fuckin sped cunt.
>>
Redpill just means seeing things as they are. It doesn't mean we automatically hate trannies.

Its like asking a SJW what's it like speaking a language invented by white men.
>>
he thinks it's an ethos lol. We borrowed a term from a movie, we aren't religiously following that movie's supposed ethos. Silly little bitch.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.