[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Conservatives want to deport this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>Conservatives want to deport this
>>
>>66937915
doesn't look illegal to me
>>
>braces
No one does, she grew up in the west.

Strawman gtfo.
>>
>>66937915
libshits are the only ones asserting that all Mexicans are illegal.
Trump never said to deport all Mexicans you retard
>>
>>66937915
Good.
>>
>>66937915

Who are you trying to strawman here?
>>
>>66937915
The human anus (from Latin anus meaning "ring") is the external opening of the rectum. Two sphincters control the exit of feces from the body during an act of defecation, which is the primary function of the anus. These are the internal anal sphincter and the external anal sphincter, which are circular muscles that normally maintain constriction of the orifice and which relaxes as required by normal physiological functioning. The inner sphincter is involuntary and the outer is voluntary. It is located behind the perineum which is located behind the vagina in females and behind the scrotum in males.

With anal sex, the anus can play a role in sexuality. Attitudes towards anal sex vary and it is illegal in some countries. The anus is often considered a taboo part of the body, and it is known by a large number of usually vulgar slang terms. The anus is also the site of potential infections and other conditions, including cancer. The traditional polite synonym for anus was fundament, though this euphemism is rarely heard now that medical terms are widely acceptable
>>
>>66937915
she can come back when she has papers
>>
looks like a pooinloo
>>
>>66938112
It's very racist how you say Mexican to a liberal and the assume an illegal immigrant.
>>
File: 1444269481221s.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1444269481221s.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>>66937915
How come I can't find any cute latina girls like this? I'm in Shitcongo and the only latina women I see here are mostly obese oompa loompas
>>
No one's getting deported anymore. The wall goes up and everyone that's in America gets amnesty and corporations can't exploit them anymore. Cheap labour loses, our South America friends win. Then we slow the drug use. Focus on the user in America and rehabilitation. Then South America becomes less corrupt and their economy grows.
>>
>>66937915
>liberals literally think all hispanics are filthy wetbacks
>liberals call other people raciss

Why are liberals always such horrible people?
>>
>>66938507
I live in an 80% spic community and they are mostly fat and ugly, and the white women here are usually like diamonds in a heap of coal
>>
>>66937915
I DON'T CARE HOW ATTRACTIVE YOU THINK I THINK THEY ARE.

THEY(OP ALSO) NEED TO GO BACK.
>>
Only if she's here illegally.

Besides, if she can afford braces, her family is likely not doing too bad, and thus unlikely to be here illegally.
>>
>>66937915
If she marrys a white guy she wont get deported
If she whores it up with niggers and gets deported she wasted her time in america
>>
>>66937915
That doesn't belong in a white country desu
>>
>>66937915
Yes GTFO
>>
>>66937915
I am very disappointed in your bigotry OP.
>>
File: waifu2.jpg (48 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
waifu2.jpg
48 KB, 615x409
>>66938507
Come to the Southwest where you can find castizas, not the half-african mulattas you find in big eastern cities
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.