[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were an immigrant to a first world country coming from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: la.jpg (83 KB, 622x279) Image search: [Google]
la.jpg
83 KB, 622x279
If you were an immigrant to a first world country coming from a third world one, would you condone this behavior?
>>
>if you were
I am one and this shit is disgraceful, fucking bean niggers giving migrants a bad name
>>
File: 1456807500293.jpg (70 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1456807500293.jpg
70 KB, 600x800
I'm Cuban and this is why most Hispanics fucking hate dirty Mexicans. This is disrespectful and disgusting. We call them Indios which means Indians because they're fucking retarded spear chuckers
>>
>>66937369
Shit was 10 years ago
>>
>>66940006
Cubans = Island Niggers
>>
>>66940245
Cubans = based
>>
>>66940245
Fuck off stormfag
>>
File: 20160211_214613.jpg (687 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160211_214613.jpg
687 KB, 1920x1080
>>66937369
I stopped a bunch of spic from doing this at my high school
I'm one of them and overhead the scum planning this shit out
I promptly went to the school's jrotc and told them. They had a padlock on the flag the following morning and school security was alerted to be on the lookout.
I fucking hate non assimilating beaners more than you guys do. I recognize things might be a little better between me and white folks if it wasn't for them. Maybe not perfect but you'd definitely think a little higher of me.
They have to go back and I'll help, give me the rope afterwards.
>>
> Hispanics are natural conservatives!
> they are loyal to our country and love our culture
> they assimilate by the second generation
> natural allies of white people
> not degenerate

When will these memes end?

Letting them into our country in such vast numbers was one of the stupidest decisions of the 20th century. Adios America, indeed.
>>
>>66937369
Well me being mexican myself, i can read that picture from either left to right or right to left.

Which is the proper way? Why would your question matter?
>>
>>66947849
No Anne.

Your stupid grandfathers let us in. Why dont you go scream at his face at his retirement home for being a stupid farmer instead...
>>
File: White savages.jpg (46 KB, 610x203) Image search: [Google]
White savages.jpg
46 KB, 610x203
If you were an immigrant to a first world Continent coming from a third world one, would you condone this behavior?
>>
File: 1371333204502.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1371333204502.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>66944651
>our country
WEW LAD!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people
>The contemporary usage of "white people" or a "white race" as a large group of (mainly European) populations
>our country
>>
>>66937369
>tfw white cuban
>tfw grew up in Dixie
>tfw yankees assume I'm a racist redneck cause of how i talk
>bust out the spanish
>liberals give me that broken confused look because i shattered their established conditioned ways of thinking
Stay based Cubanbros
unless youre not white, in which case there's plenty of room for you on the other side of the wall :') Make America great again. Make America White again.
>>
>>66937369
Yes
>>
I am one

I hate this shit because it makes me look bad
>>
>>66940006
Why do you guys have such square faces?
I expected you to look like mexicans, then I met a group of cubans and they all look like brown slavs
>>
>>66940245
No those are aussies
>>
Hispanics who refuse to assimilate don't deserve this country. My mother left Peru and moved to America (legally) because Maoist terrorists had regular bombings in Peru, not becouse she wanted to enrich America with her culture. The values and moral principles shared by Hisoanics is vastly inferior to those shared by Americans, immigrants need to realize this. This is why their families fled the third world. Hispanics should leave behind their inferior culture and ideals in third world where they belong.
>>
>>66950599

I already said they were stupid for doing so.

I'm just sad that your people are transforming my country into a lesser, shitter version of its past glory. Maybe you won't make the same mistake by repeating it with Guatemalans or Hondurans.
>>
i was born in the us but im hispanic and lived in Mexico for 15 years and i say kill them all

fuck these ungrateful shits, i know what they are all about and trump is 100% right when he calls them thieves, drug dealers, rapists and murderers
>>
>>66954181
>My mother left Peru for the United States

Did I post this without noticing
>>
>>66937369
>ITT: Beaners who seek validation from proper Americans
>>
>>66954311
>your people are transforming my country into a lesser, shitter version of its past glory

Thats wrong. People say this country isnt the best in the world but thats because other countries are developing and have cought up.

Of course the USA isnt the best and most glorious country in the world anymore. Your politics and policies have hindered it even more.

Internet was invented here in the USA and today europe has faster and cheaper internet than us. Why the fuck do you think that is? Yea, the FCC has fucked you up the ass. Thats why the USA isnt the best and most glorious country in the world anymore.
>>
>>66940006
>Indios which means Indians
No shit Sherlock
>>
>>66951757
You sound just like one guy I know, "Bobby"
Pickup truck
Cowboy hat
Country music

Liberals see him and all they see is an inbred Southern whitetrash

He breaks out the rapid-fire Cuban spanish and breaks the Liberals brains... because Bobby is actually Roberto.

I love Cubans, so based
>>
>>66940006
Shut the fuck up nigger.
>>
>>66957291
mad
>>
>>66937369
This is are land.
>>
Depends what the USA did to my family.
>>
>>66957873
>This is are land.
Interesting.
How is it then, in 1848, in the regions now known as California, New Mexico and Arizona, there were fewer than 1,500 Mexican people, most of whom moved south into the "new" Mexican border?
How would oneself make the claim to a land where one own people, historically, only had a mere token presence?
>>
>>66947849
people that say that shit are mexican-"americans"
>>
>>66956578

Oh absolutely, don't think I believe our political class is intelligent and makes wise decisions. They're the ones that got us into this mess in the first place.

This country can either decide if it goes out with a bang or a whimper.

Mexico, and its newly reacquired territory, will just stagnate in it's mediocrity as it always has. Hats off to them for that I guess.

>>66958593

They can't decide if they're the "true" descendants of the Aztecs or the Spanish.

If they're Aztecs and indigenous Mexicans then they have no claim because the Southwestern states belonged to completely different tribes.

If they're the descendants of the Spaniards then they're just as much of invaders and usurpers as the Anglos are.

>>66959115

Seems like most of them
>>
>>66937369
Of course not.
I'm leaving because my country is shit. Truly, Mexicans are the niggers of latinos.
>>
>>66944651
nice "beard" patchlet piece of shit, get your testosterone checked m8
>>
>>66937369
yes
the only reason why I can't beat the shit out of them is the first amendment, and the right to freedom of expression means more than my feelings
>>
>>66957009
>>66951757
Cubans are literally black, not brown/white, BLACK.
>>
>>66937369

I'm telling you if I ever move to America i'll buy a pistol, eat some deep fried apple pie at the county fair and raise the american flag on my yard and it's all on the first day.
>>
Deport all brown. Repeat: deport all brown.
>>
>>66961016
Please colombia, you are much worse than us.

I can't stand you fucking morons talking as if you were living on first world countries and were the pinnacle of humanity.
>>
>>66937369
This stuff is pathetic, if Mexico was so fucking great documentaries like Sicario wouldn't exist.
>>
File: image.jpg (424 KB, 1250x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424 KB, 1250x788
>>66937369
>IF
God bless the United States of America and God bless Trump.
>>
>>66951590
Where do I call it my country?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.