[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else thought this was a whiteboi up to his old tricks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (119 KB, 302x273) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
119 KB, 302x273
but then it turns out it's cnn up to their old tricks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFI0N5a5i-M
>>
What do you mean by 'cnn up to their old tricks?'
I thought what a dumbass for not even looking around for cops. The cop car is there the whole time.
>>
>>66936640
I'm amazed the robber didn't get his head blown off.
>>
>>66936993
The guy is wearing white gloves, and OP initially thought the attacker was white.

Somehow he now attributes this to some sort of trickery by CNN.

OP, you're a faggot for making me defend CNN.
>>
>>66936640
fucking cops. that nigger was just trying to get some money to earn a living. That was clearly racist and targetting minorities. If we improved our welfare situation and gave this man more money, he wouldn't need to resort to a life of crime

BERNIE4LYFE
>>
>>66937457
>>66936993
Wait, OP didn't say that. I have to stop reading British posts.
>>
>>66937308
They probably thought the gunman was white.
>>
File: ben-garrison-anti-nigger.jpg (36 KB, 484x484) Image search: [Google]
ben-garrison-anti-nigger.jpg
36 KB, 484x484
>attempting a robbery in broad daylight in the middle of heavy traffic surrounded by witnesses

Is that nigger out of his fucking mind? If he shot him, he wouldn't have been able to run a single block before getting swarmed by cops.
>>
>>66937545
>>66937545
Wait, he did say that, nevermind. I stand by my original statement
>>
>>66936640
holy fuck black people have the worst situational awareness
>>
That video is despicable. Yet another WHITE cop profiling an innocent gunarmed black youth. This is why we need more money for them programs.
>>
>>66936640

This almost looks staged.
>>
File: 1455139772521.jpg (5 KB, 82x122) Image search: [Google]
1455139772521.jpg
5 KB, 82x122
>robbing a car in front of a cop
>>
>>66936640
din
>>
>>66937984
>mo' monie fo dem progams
>>
>>66938463
It's like those nogs who tried to jump that guy and his gf with two cops close behind.
>>
File: kitkat.jpg (32 KB, 400x437) Image search: [Google]
kitkat.jpg
32 KB, 400x437
>>66937570
>mfw black criminals are now disguising themselves as white people so police don't shoot them
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.