[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once 99% of people become secular atheists who believe in science,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Kyubey.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kyubey.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
Once 99% of people become secular atheists who believe in science, logic, and reason, almost all wars would stop, trillions of dollars would be freed up for welfare and science, and we could start colonizing the galaxy. This is why once atheism becomes accepted as fact, and theism is treated as the mental illness that it is, there should be a three-step program to secure the scientific advancement of the human race.

1. Rehabilitation: Teach religious people how their god is not real. I think this would be successful for at least 90% of cases.

2. Sterilization: If people don't renounce their religion they should be sterilized. In this way, they die alone and will not be able to spread their stupidity to children and out breed atheists. This would prevent an idiocracy situation from occurring.

3. Imprisonment: If there are still people preaching their religion after this, they should be thrown in either an asylum or in a prison. They can make license plates for cars after that along with picking up from trash by the road.

Only in the worst case scenarios though should a 4th step be implemented; execution. Only after all religious people worldwide are rehabilitated or removed from society, a near utopian society episode would be possible.
Proof of this method working though can be found within any decent history textbook about the USSR. Despite being a "dirty communist" country the USSR transformed from an agrarian society to the first nation in space in a few decades by eradicating theism. The PRC also implemented similar policies during the 60’s and 70’s which led to the confiscation of religious property and opened the way to the economic successes of today. Likewise, Russia's economic failures during the 90’s can be linked to a rise of religion.
>>
>>66936022
I liked madoka magica too
>>
Fuck you cunt, I'm going to go and become religious now. We don't need cunts like you.

Christianity is what keeps the West pure.
>>
>>66936022
You must choose time child. Join us Otters in the Allied Atheist Alliance or the humans of the United Atheist Alliance.
>>
>>66937010
Fuck you, I think you should be sterilized. You will impede human progress with your backwards thinking.
>>
>>66937010
Amen.
>>
>>66936022
>I think this would be successful for at least 90% of cases.
Try me, kid.
>>
File: 1454695956465.jpg (62 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
1454695956465.jpg
62 KB, 500x435
>>66936022
2edgy4me
>>
>>66936022
Except there are regressive leftists who control the universities.
>>
File: 1437459799419.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1437459799419.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>66937468
Are you 15?
>>
>>66936022
cute bait

>don't worship your "imaginary friends"
>worship only the State and its government

thank fuck atheists are too up themselves to breed
>>
>>66937010
DEUS VULT
>>
File: pepelotad.png (50 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
pepelotad.png
50 KB, 420x420
>>66936022
I piss on everything you represent and endorse.
>>
>>66936022
>t. butthurt theist
>>
>>66936022
Lol. Colonizing the galaxy. You must have a lot of faith that man can survive between the void between solar systems or that faster than light travel is possible.
>>
>>66936022
>Once 99% of people become secular atheists who believe in science, logic, and reason, almost all wars would stop,
So would art.

>theism is treated as the mental illness that it is
The real mental illness is the closed mindedness needed to dismiss an argument with an insult instead of rationalised debate.

>1. Rehabilitation: Teach religious people how their god is not real. I think this would be successful for at least 90% of cases.
>2. Sterilization: If people don't renounce their religion they should be sterilized. In this way, they die alone and will not be able to spread their stupidity to children and out breed atheists. This would prevent an idiocracy situation from occurring.
>3. Imprisonment: If there are still people preaching their religion after this, they should be thrown in either an asylum or in a prison. They can make license plates for cars after that along with picking up from trash by the road.
Poor bait.

Try harder /leftypol/
>>
>>66940043
He ticked off a lot of those in just one post. Absolute kek.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.