[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ya'll niggas are gonna have to get a job and finally leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Donald_Trump_Stop_Videogames.jpg (31 KB, 603x242) Image search: [Google]
Donald_Trump_Stop_Videogames.jpg
31 KB, 603x242
Ya'll niggas are gonna have to get a job and finally leave mama's basement after this man becomes president and bans vidya games
>>
>>66935906
Post this on /v/
He's right. Video games breed zombies and are totally unhealthy because most people who play them, play them obsessively, for hours a day.
It is deteriorating the youth. Teenagers ought to go out and socialize instead of wasting their time playing xbox and playstation
>>
Good
>>
>>66936198
What would be preferable? A sock hop and then a malt at the soda fountain you boomer fuck.
>>
>>66936423

Your adolescence really shines with the use of the word "boomer"
>>
>>66935906
>wasn't a politician
>>
>>66936198
Get this meme out of here
>>
>>66935906
HP Lovecraft hated niggers, Trump hates video games.

It's a matter of being influenced by the times they spent their golden years in
>>
Finally. I'm tired of these loser white men who are weak bodied and mentally stunted. Women want men like Trump.
>>
>>66936423
>be underage
>love bernie
>hate boomers
>want gibs me dat
>not black so no gibs
>come here from reddit to bitch
>>
>>66936835
keep seeing reddit style comments, do you think they're infiltrating our japanese containment board?
>>
>>66936423
No, be involved in a sport, go shopping with your friends, go to the gym with them, go bowling, etc. The alternative is not supposed to be unhealthy. Stop cherry picking
Of course, they can still play them, provided they are mature enough, and disciplined enough to play in moderation, every once in a while. Not like a fucking zombie
>>
>>66936198
>come home from work
>make some dinner
>game a little
>maybe watch a movie.

Should I go out and get drunk instead?
>>
File: 1456854694987.jpg (114 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1456854694987.jpg
114 KB, 960x540
You do know corruption incarnate Hillary Clinton is and was biggest proponent of censoring video games and implementing the rating system right? He just sent out a tweet however many years ago, she pushed legislation through. Fuck that whore.
>>
Aww lost my support :(

Guess I just won't vote
>>
>>66936198
>I saw something on TV about the newer media that is eating into its most valuable demographic.
>>
>>66937703
No, just play in moderation, and ask yourself if there is anything better you could be doing with your time.
>>
>>66938451
good
>>
>>66935906
There is nothing wrong with violence. The problem is glorifying it. It's what the Jews do with every mass shooting, encouraging others to compete for the new high score.

The man manages to spread more truth in 140 characters than a Jew can lie about in months.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.