[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are you guys going to grow up and start helping eachother?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: IsRO6Kl.jpg (1 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
IsRO6Kl.jpg
1 MB, 3024x4032
When are you guys going to grow up and start helping eachother?
>>
Funny so many cuckservatives and stormtroopers on /pol/ like to say art is useless. Art is the expression of humanity. Hitler himself held art above almost everything and used art and music to unite the German people.

You are just an uncultured swine.
>>
>>66935412
Art is useful

Art education and art degrees are useless
>>
Because niggers and kikes and libcucks and stuff.
>>
>>66935412
art is great

if you need a piece of paper to tell people you're good at art... i'm sorry but i have some bad news
>>
>>66935412
Nobody said art is useless.

Art degrees are useless.
>>
>>66935952
I agree to an extent. I have a degree in music composition. I am a very successful composer.

Art degrees are only useless when people think they can "learn how to be an artist" at school. Music and art education is only useful if you are dedicated, understand the power of institution for networking, and aren't a fucking noob going into it..

Definitely too many idiots that think by getting an art degree despite only previous experienec being finger painting, they will wind up a great artist. lol

But we should blame the Boomers and Gen Xers because they told Millenials they could be anything they wanted.
>>
>>66936249

Education isn't about the piece of paper at the end. It's about the networking connection, competition, and community. I was a successful composer before school and I'm a more successful composer now because of school and my own effort.

To say the collegiate study of humanities is worthless is asinine
>>
File: 1438074521201.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1438074521201.gif
2 MB, 325x244
Im going to get a PhD in Memeology
>>
>>66936525
... Ted?
>>
>>66936525
> I was a successful composer before school

i think you missed my point
>>
>>66935412
you say that like art students are being classically trained and not encouraged to daisy chain 8 Arabs eating ass
>>
>>66936613
I know you're most likely joking, but I study memes.
>>
>>66936872
so you're some sort of Art major?
>>
File: 1457406937451.png (549 KB, 900x802) Image search: [Google]
1457406937451.png
549 KB, 900x802
>>66934508
>>
>>66936525
You can get networking, competition, and community anywhere. Literally just reach out. Put something on a bulletin board.

You don't need college for that, and you especially don't need taxpayers to fund college for that.
>>
>>66935412
Women are incapable of creating art.
>>
>>66934508
Why the fuck should I help anyone. What'd they ever do for me.
>>
GID ME FREE SHID
>>
>>66934508
we are helping each other make america great again
>>
>>66936525
In more vocational fields like comp sci, the big reason you go is to prove you can show up every day.

Nothing is worth more than a teacher's recommendation of "He had perfect attendance in my class" in IT
>>
>>66935952
Truth
>>
>>66937706
this
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.