[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fun fact: Although Muslims make up about 1% of America's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: z.png (30 KB, 720x603) Image search: [Google]
z.png
30 KB, 720x603
Fun fact: Although Muslims make up about 1% of America's population, they make up only 0.5% of violent criminals and 10% of doctors. This means that statistically, a Muslim is more likely to be person saving your life than the one trying to kill you.
>>
okay im gonna feed the troll with a fun fact of my own, in belgium/france they also make up 10% of the population and 96% of the prison inmates, that's what you get when you filter them a bit less and let 9 more % of them in
>>
>>66934497
Women are different than men though, fucking retard. Even if this chart is true Christians obviously have the "women shouldn't be in power thing" correct
>>
>>66934837
So you want to force women to act weak just so you can feel strong? Sounds pretty beta to me. Christianity is a beta religion.
>>
>>66934497
That's because average muslims (killers, rapist, religiously radical and generally savages) can't afford emigrating to USA. The muslimes who can, is because they already have money or good education.

I would like to see your statistic if they could go swiming to USA just like they can walk to Europe.
>>
5% of the population here and they make up 20% of the prison system

30% of sexual assaults
25% of violent crimes, etc
>>
>>66934497
>lets put a bunch of bullshit in an image and call it the truth
fucking retard
>>
>>66934497
[citation needed].
>>
>>66934497
Fun fact : there shouldn't be any muslim in America.
>>
>>66934497
The doctor statistic is bullshit. I assume you got that from that facebook info graphic with no sources provided at all.
>>
>>66935815
and that's only if it's reported :)
>>
>>66934497
is this fucking retarded, in the quran a woman cannot divorce her husband without his consent, or thats one of the main laws in sharia IIRC
>>
>comparing ancient text taken out of context instead of looking at what actually goes on in these societies in the current year.
>>
>>66934497
except all of the right side is wrong lol
>>
>>66936273
I think there's some exception hinging on the actions of the husband, but I can't remember what it is. Either way, the picture is low quality bait and misrepresents several things.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 300x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 300x283
>>66934706
/thread
>>
>>66935234
>force women to act weak
I assume someone forced you to act like a Faggot?
>>
>>66936318
>Current year
>>
Here muslims make up for around 7%of pop. They stand for 70% of rapes and 55% of total inmates. Nice cherrypicking you did there op.
>>
>>66934497
Fun fact : Although muslims make up about 1% of America's population, muslims committed the most murderous attack ever perpetrated on american soil when they hijacked and crashed airliners on the WTC Twin towers in NYC, on september 11th 2001.
>>
Fun fact: what this image refers to as Christianity is actually Judaism. The more you know!
>>
>>66936631
Aren't your prisons filled with Muslims, too?
>>
muslims make up 100% of suicide bombers. debate me
>>
>>66934497
Kill yourself, jew.
>>
>>66934497
>they make up only 0.5% of violent criminals and 10% of doctor
>Muslims
Every time I ask for a source for these claims, and every time I get nothing from the the person who posted it. I bet you're no different, OP and will punk out when someone calls you on it. Where the hell is the source for these claims?
>>
>>66934497

>Death to all Muslims

Why you even try, are you jewish?
>>
File: Dr.Thrax_Victorious.png (173 KB, 331x327) Image search: [Google]
Dr.Thrax_Victorious.png
173 KB, 331x327
>>66934497
>10% of doctors
pic related is one of those doctors who will """""save"""""" your life
>>
>>66937716
This
>>
>>66934497
Ill go through each on Christian side.

1. Adam was made from adama (earth).

2. Depends on the circumstances.

3. Mosaic law (Jewish law, not Christian) to stop people living in the early BC period from being savages. It's not encouraging it, just regulating something that happened frequently.

4. Wrong

5. Mega fucking bullshit wrong. Like heresy wrong.

6. That's scientific. We believe in science.

7. Yea, it's called dating. Faggot.
>>
>>66934497
Statistically speaking, those Muslims do not live in, or come from the countries dumping there populous into Europe and trying to dump them here.

Meaning none of them are doctors, or for that matter, anything that will help anyone.

So their lives are irrelevant. Glass the entire middle eastern subcontinent.
>>
>>66938906
None of my friends understood when i said "i will only feel true happiness once the middle east turns to glass"
Moral of the story, nice to see the world isnt braindead just yet.
>>
>>66934497
Hiding in plain site, waiting until their numbers grow enough that there is nothing we can do about it.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.