[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck california. I'm 19 does this shit affect me or am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 750x1334
Fuck california. I'm 19 does this shit affect me or am I grandfathered in?
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/california-lawmakers-vote-raising-smoking-age-21-37538583
>>
>>66932323

>don't need to be a citizen to vote
>need to be 21 to buy cigarettes
>freedom
>>
>>66932323
>smoking or vaping period
Fuck you OP
>>
File: 1456101565903.jpg (96 KB, 596x597) Image search: [Google]
1456101565903.jpg
96 KB, 596x597
NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

MAGA BABY
>>
>>66932323
YOU CAN"T SMOKE BUT IT"S TOTALLY COOL FOR YOU TO MURDER RANDOM MOTHER FUCKERS YOU DON"T KNOW IN THE ARMY

AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>66932323
Good job Commiefornia, we should give Cali to the Mexicans, then BUILD WALL along CA border, then BUILD WALL containing SF and LA.
>>
>>66932463
>california
>freedom
we should them back to mexico and then build the wall around them
>>
>>66932700
>>66932804
damn nice hivemind fellow anon
>>
>>66932323
Use it to help you quit.
Smoking is degenerate.
>>
I don't smoke cigs I smoke black and milds, cigars, and dip occasionally
>>
DUDE LOOK AT MY CLOUD BRO
>>
>>66932605
you guys murdered in the middle east as well,canuck, so did britain,the netherlands,poland and germany.
>>
god this state is fucking useless
>>
DUDE BANNING SHIT LMAO
>>
>>66932323
>smoking and/or vaping
Wow, what a loss.
>>
>>66933108

Yeah but they aren't fucktarded puritans and let people do whatever the fuck they want past the age of 18.
>>
>>66932323
My dad was 19 when they changed the drinking age to 21 and he couldn't drink legally for 2 years so I'd imagine it'd be the same thing
>>
It's in reality to stop teenage marijuana smokers, pass the age restriction before you pass the legalisation law. Interesting.
>>
File: SF8PqM3.jpg (39 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
SF8PqM3.jpg
39 KB, 604x604
Here in brazil the legal age to drink is 18yo, I had my first hangover at 15, drink regularly since 16. They can put a legal age to everything, who the fuck will regulate that?
>>
>>66933539

If they can get weed illegally i'm sure they can get a Vape / Tobacco illegally.
>>
Why are 18 year olds allowed to vote then?
>>
>>66932323
Why do people even smoke ? I get the drinking thing although most teenagers or adolescents just drink cheap shit but why smoke ? It's literally cancer
>>
>>66932605
This hurt my feelings slightly because I honestly shot at whoever I felt like 10 years ago in Kandahar, but then I remember what ieds look like in person and I remember that I hate Muslims

Idec if that makes me a shill or "good goy," I hope we breed super soldier paratroopers to fuck any camel jockeys straight to death
>>
>>66932323
>legalize weed, war on drugs is a costly mistake and government has no business telling people what to do with their bodies anyway
>we must fight tobacco, it's a destructive, addictive vice that has no place in progressive society

Can American liberals get more retarded?
>>
>>66932323
When I was eighteen, they raised the smoking age in New York to nineteen, but I was grandfathered in and was still allowed to buy cigarettes. It may vary by state, though, so double check.

I hate this shit. It's so fucking pointless. You can choose the leader of the free world and die for your country if you want, but you can't have a fucking drink or a smoke before you do.
>>
File: neet cat 1.jpg (41 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
neet cat 1.jpg
41 KB, 250x250
>>66932323
18 here and never smoke or drank and have no interest in doing so. Am I a good boy, /pol/?
>>
>>66932323
>wasting police resources to arrest teenagers
>>
>>66932323
They're doing you a favor. Why would you willingly give yourself cancer?
>>
>>66933680
Ideally they can't get anything illegally. I think you've mistaken the tense of my post, they're passing this for the future, so when marijuana is suddenly legal everywhere California can say they've always had laws restricting it from minors

Who the fuck vapes tobacco anyway? Vaping is a weed thing.

>>66933830
Weed is less addictive than alcohol and doesn't effect your judgement nearly as much and not in any similar way. It's the rational alternative.

>>66934207
Ideally, things that are "bad" but in no way should be illegal are taxed heavy. Here in Australia, to curb the drinking and smoking image, we've taxed alcohol and cigarettes so much a pint is usually more than twice the cost of a big Mac hamburger (big Mac for price reference).

And yes, to shoot myself, there's a huge chop shop tobacco industry as well because of it.
>>
>2000+4^2
>not chewing tobacco
Do you even tobacco?
>>
>>66932323
lol

Eat shit Califags. Literally the worst state ever.
>>
>>66932605
Embarrassing.
>>
>/pol/ hates people who are degenerate
>defends smokers and vapers
/pol/ is tumblr-lite now
>>
>>66935180

Yeah, this /pol/ guy just can't make his mind up
>>
Califag here, California isn't bad, it's that fucken devil Jew Feinstein, I really hope trump wins California, but I know this liberal piece of shit state is going to vote shillary
>>
>>66934476
Emergence of these chop shops is a clear evidence that these taxes are too high. Here in Poland tobacco taxes are so high that absurd situation has emerged where drugs can be hard to buy, because cigarettes are more profitable and less risky for organized crime.

I'm not also sure if liberals would agree with your "no way should be illegal" assessment. Some countries actually consider plans to gradually implement total tobacco bans (for example if I remember correctly a scheme was proposed in NZ where tobacco would be banned for anyone under 18 at the time of passing the new laws) and general attitude seems to be more and more in direction of complete abolition of tobacco smoking. All of this directly contrasts their views on drugs, especially in US where liberals push for legalization of weed.
>>
Anything that makes vapefags angry is good in my book
>>
Good luck enforcing it.
>>
>>66932323
Brown better fucking veto. Fucking busybodies need to mind their own business.
>>
>>66932323
It makes sense, if you can't drink until 21, why do we let our kids smoke at 18? Smoking is more deadly than drinking.
>>
Kek, pathetic.

It's sad enough that Americans can't legally drink at 18.
>>
>>66935180
You shouldn't smoke, it's bad for your health. But you should have the right to smoke.
>>
>>66935578
Because you can vote at 18 and you're legally classed as an independent adult at that age.
>>
>>66935641
Actually, it depends what state you live in. Here in Oregon, I have my parents buy me my alcohol and it's legal.
>>
>>66935380
This, shes the reason we're such a leftist hell hole today
>>
>>66934326
Only if you can build a fire and shoot a rifle
>>
>>66935364
Kek
>>
>>66936140
I can't yet
>>
>>66935401
>Here in Poland tobacco taxes are so high that absurd situation has emerged where drugs can be hard to buy, because cigarettes are more profitable and less risky for organized crime.
Poland solved the drug war.

Overtax cigarettes so criminals are busy growing tobacco plants. The tobacco companies freak out and you dump the money in the healthcare system for good publicity.
>>
>>66937598
Can you at least build a rifle and shoot a fire?
>>
File: 1450135244752.jpg (30 KB, 604x438) Image search: [Google]
1450135244752.jpg
30 KB, 604x438
>smoking
>VAPING
>>
That's because you're in a very liberal state. Watch a little MTV because it's the perfect representation of California.

Only Californians can stop the degeneracy, but they won't because that's just what California is.
>>
>>66932323
the age just got raised here in boston a few weeks ago and I didn't get grandfathered in :(
>>
>>66937916
In Australia criminals actually grow tobacco? Weird. Here they either divert it from legitimate plantations or smuggle cigarettes from Russia, Belarus and Ukraine.
>>
>current year
>actually smoking
You deserve whatever degeneracy gets thrown at you desu
>>
>>66932323
There is nothing okay with cigarettes.
>>
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

>post yfw they raise the age of consent to 21 as well.
>>
>>66938217
It's a small enough industry that people grow it in pot plants like weed. There are trash and treasure markets here, kind of like a flea market, where it's sold alongside shirts or knicknacks or bullshit.

If we could get our bikies interested we could take speed of our streets, but they're not because pills are between 20 to 40 dollars from the expectable markup (it all comes from China/SEAsia).
>>
>>66938617
>lets make sex with 20 year olds fun and risky
I'm actually okay with this.

Always look deeper than the law.
>>
>>66933108
Yeah but once you turn 18 here I don't think there's anything else your age restricted on.
>>
Smoking is degenerate.

It is not a productive activity, it's bad for your health, highly addictive and leads you to waste money better spend invested toward your future or your family.

This is coming a from a former smoker of about 9 years.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.