[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure if it's still a bannable offence to even talk about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 1457161889-bts-clothing.png (291 KB, 510x327) Image search: [Google]
1457161889-bts-clothing.png
291 KB, 510x327
Not sure if it's still a bannable offence to even talk about 'she who shall not be named', but let's see what happens.

She has abandoned her work on her initial project after completing roughly 60% of it, 3 years later than expected, with 25x the initial budget.
It's okay, we all make mistakes.

Project #2 is underway. Same basic idea, make videos about how women are treated and how that reflects on everybody else.
This time it's more broad, it simply says 'women daring to defy history' whatever that means.

Now, enter a sphere of video game enthusiasts, start talking utter bollocks about video games and there's likely to be a backlash.
I honestly doubt the historical society would be so brash, even if she did her trick of stating opinion as fact.

So how does she ever expect this to succeed?
Without a tidal wave of criticism (later named misogyny) to ride, then how will this get any attention whatsoever? I always thought she was smarter than this.

And that's only if the project gets funded.
$200,000 is the asking price for her valuable, insightful commentary this time.
It's looking unlikely that she'll meet her target, that is unless someone threatens to burn her house down.

What are your predictions?
>>
Fucking cunt can look cute when she wants to.
>>
>>66931671

Why is this a bannable offense?

Not surprising the mods tried to delete pedowood threads too.
>>
>>66931671
more sideboob pics?
>>
File: CczlA0EUEAAidTd.jpg (48 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CczlA0EUEAAidTd.jpg
48 KB, 600x450
>>66931803
I do have a soft spot for the haggered look
>>
There is a recent Sargon of Akkad video on this. Breaks down the budgets and such.
>>
>>66931671
Those pits, mmmm
>>
>>66931671
This shit should be a bannable offence

stop giving this cunt attention you fucking idiots, the only reason she has gotten as big as she has because you guys won't fucking ignore her
>>
I've just realised that McIntosh is being left out of this one
>>
>>66931671
If nothing else shes shown she has no trouble making fake threats to herself or stating bullshit all while spouting crocodile tears just for some publicity and white knighting.

Chances are reason shes trying to move on from vidya games per say is because of the exact reason mostly everyone that knows who she is that plays vidya knows shes a bullshiting cunt.
>>
>I hate this bitch
>Let's keep making her famous

Fucking hell you fags are as obnoxious as she is. Please go back to cripple fucker land where you belong.
>>
>>66931671
>Without a tidal wave of criticism (later named misogyny) to ride, then how will this get any attention whatsoever? I always thought she was smarter than this.

>gib mone pls
>no
>ok

wow what a fuckin risk she's taking
>>
>>66932838
No
>>
>>66932571
>>66932838
based leafbro and americlap

I've noticed most of these faggots actually LIVE for these cunts, and probably spend endless hours masturbating to them.
>>
The nose knows.
>>
File: 1453192078806.jpg (145 KB, 1158x606) Image search: [Google]
1453192078806.jpg
145 KB, 1158x606
>>
>>66933002
>>66932838
>>66932571
Thanks for your opinions, it's appreciated.
>>
>>66931671
just dress yourself up in a wig and do the same thing to address trans issues in vidya games and tell everyone how important it is and if they don't support it means they hate trans i guarantee u will b rich
>>
File: calvin anita.gif (80 KB, 900x287) Image search: [Google]
calvin anita.gif
80 KB, 900x287
>>66931671
She will succeed the same way she did before. Claim people are harassing and threatening her.
>>
File: dasdad.png (494 KB, 688x728) Image search: [Google]
dasdad.png
494 KB, 688x728
I'm no film making buff, but green screens, plaid shirts and earrings cannot cost $25,000 a pop.
>>
File: NrxNUSP.gif (2 MB, 244x181) Image search: [Google]
NrxNUSP.gif
2 MB, 244x181
>>66933702
Barbamiska is a trooper
>>
>>66933381
>Where da wite wimmen at!
>>
>>66933702
why is it that discussion is impossible
unless you're actually donating to her, you're not supporting her
>>
>>66932297

Seriously what kind of sad bastard dedicated the bulk of his time talking about these insignificant morons? The ultra PC trend is pretty much the new emo and it is going to happen with or with out her. The impact she had on video games is abysmal
>>
>>66931671
The nose knows.
>>
Cherry-picking out of context strawmen and using stolen footage to attack a relatively new industry is one thing, pulling the same shenanigans to history itself with documented, cited, evidences taught and researched by people with PhD's just won't fly.

Provided she actually gets funding for this, it won't be neckbeards and fanboys leaving shitty comments, it will be world scholars and leading experts shredding her in the most public way possible.

Let it happen.
>>
>>66931671
How did she get famous? What was her job?
>>
>>66934869
or...
she states historical facts accurately but nobody gives a shit because no persecution or harassment

either way she loses when she could have coasted on her tropes series for a few more years at least
>>
>>66931671
I want to fuck her so hard
>>
>>66934869
I thought disagreeing with her made you a sexist rapist who has a neckbeard and lives in your mom's basement.

I'd bet those guys with PhDs won't mess with her.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.