[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any ostensible difference between Canadians and Americans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: doritos-nacho-cheese.png (200 KB, 334x483) Image search: [Google]
doritos-nacho-cheese.png
200 KB, 334x483
Is there any ostensible difference between Canadians and Americans?
>>
Canadians are "nicer" than Americans. Americans are "fatter" than Canadians. Utter works of fiction.
>>
>>66930965
canadians call themself truong
>>
>>66930965
Canadians are a bunch of moose dick sucking cucks

Americans are gods chosen people
>>
The burkas and pountine
>>
Their owners.
>>
Basically there are different types of Americans. One type of American is the nu-male/hipster young middle class leftist type. Pretty much all Canadians are like this type of American.
>>
Canadians are smug self righteous faggots

Americans are cool down to earth human beings
>>
Canadians like to think they're better than Americans.

Americans don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks.
>>
>>66930965
There are differences between the various states in America. Hell, there are differences between Quebecois and Albertans. Yet you have difficulty determining any ostensible differences between Americans and Canadians?
>>
America fought off the English monarchy and took command of our sovereignty.

Canada still puts Queens on their currency

The American flag is filled with simple symbolism with each state getting a star and the 13 stripes representing the 13 original colonies.

Canada has a leaf on their flag
>>
as a Canadian who works in America, I'll weigh in by saying that we Canucks (discluding the Quebecois) still have remnants of British sensibilities. Americans are much more direct and forward which can be a good thing. Americans in some cases have poked me out of my shell a few times to really say what was on my mind. On the other hand, in Canada you see fewer assholes.
>>
We are skinny. They are fat as fuck.
>>
>>66931663

>knowing the names and spellings of any Canada states

nice proxy
>>
>>66930965
Canadians eat ketchup flavored potato chips instead of BBQ flavored potato chips. It's just so wrong!
>>
>>66931453
literally all canadians /act/ like this kind of american; the ones who aren't actually like this, are empty, hateful sociopaths who use politeness as a weapon. like austrians, but without a sense of humor.
>>
>>66931826
I happen to live in the state that is closer to Canada than the rest of America.
>>
Well yes, Canadians have strange flapping heads and everything that should be round is square. See: wheels of cars, bicycles, etc.
>>
>>66931967
But you don't know it's name, eh? Sure you don't want some of my delicious maple syrup?
>>
the real answer
Canadians are full of themselves and smug
Americans are rude and have attitude
>>
>>66932084
Are you insinuating I do not know the name of my own state? Of "the Greatland?" Or where the name of the tallest mountain on the continent was officially changed from Mt. McKinley to Denali? Where I have spent more than 30 years of my life?

You produce a poorly veiled insult.
>>
>>66930965
Canadians are more attractive, more polite, less fat, and better educated. I'm lucky and get to move freely back and forth. Dual citizenship and a job with offices in both places. Was there for five years, back here now... think I'll head back to Canada soon, though. Quebec is particularly rad.
>>
>>66932322
Alaska isn't a real state anyway.
>>
Canadians love to compare themselves favourably to Americans and tell stories about le dumb amerifats with their silly obsession with guns and an old piece of paper that's stupid because it's old
>>
File: triggered.jpg (110 KB, 1161x288) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
110 KB, 1161x288
>>66930965
They don't have free speech.
>>
File: bait.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>66932589
That was not even veiled.
>>
>>66932799
Sorry about that.
>>
>>66931529
Nice proxy bro
>>
>>66930965

Parts of Canada have really dumb accents.
>>
>>66933683
What are you talking aboot? That's not true eh!
>>
File: 1447930506.jpg (14 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1447930506.jpg
14 KB, 160x160
>>66930965
USA: Full of niggers and spics
Canada: Full of chinks and muslims
>>
>>66931135
Well like with all stereotypes they exist because they have a strong kernel of truth.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.