[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somebody please Redpill me on this. Here is the Conspiracy I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1345267109908.jpg (115 KB, 1205x721) Image search: [Google]
1345267109908.jpg
115 KB, 1205x721
Somebody please Redpill me on this.
Here is the Conspiracy I keep hearing, and here is how I understand it.
>Jews hate the West
>Jews hate Muslims
>Jews hate Whites
>Jews spread Islam across the global and collapse western nations
>Intermix the races so the only race left are the ones that hate you
>Remaining Nations hate jews
How the hell is this going to help the jews?
How is spreading your enemy across the world and toppling any nation that may side with you beneficial?
Are the jew's just completely insane,or am I misunderstanding the Conspiracy?
>>
>Jews spread Islam across the global and collapse western nations
No. Jews spread communism. They're just using Islam to do it this time.
>>
>>66930696
Ok. But you can't control Islam, do they think they will be able to control Islam? That's lunacy.
>>
>>66930852
There is a good screencap somewhere about how jews have no good long term planning and only do what benefits them in the short term.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 939x1632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 939x1632
>>66930478
Based on intelligence levels, whites are the only race who can challenge the jewish hegemony. Therefore their incentive is to replace whites with less capable races even if those races hate jews. The shitkins will hate their kike overlords but won't pose any real threat. They are inherently incapable of organizing themselves, unlike whites who could easily overthrow them if redpilled.
>>
>>66931021
So they are pouring fuel on their own funeral pile?
>>
>>66930478
Jews want to racemix everyone but themselves because race mixed people are less intelligent and willing to fight back against their kosher overlords. Look at shitholes like Brazil, that's basically their endgame but for the entire planet

the endgame is one world government ruled by only the highest level kikelords

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.

Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi founder of the pan european union

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txukr5zgHnw
>>
>>66931187
I dont disagree with you, I know Jews are evil hateful fucks. But doesn't that sound a bit convoluted?
>>
>>66930478
>Hate islam
>can't outright destroy it yourself
>export islam to every first world white nation
>allow those nations to crumble until a violent revolt occurs
>Islamists lose but the victorious whites that survive have only a shadow of their former power.
aaaaaand here comes our greatest ally to clean up the mess. THAT is the long term plan here.
>>
>>66931363
The Jew hate against whites runs deep. Historically whites BTFO Jews throughout much of history

http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html

They see it as payback
>>
>>66931363
George Soros stopped funding FEMEN when they announced to start FEMEN-Israel. Meanwhile he funds Dindu Lives Matter and several other "civil" foundations all over the world, whose aim is to undermine the cultural identity of their countries.
Kikes want to keep their race pure, while diluting the gene pool of contender races.
>>
>>66931187
chinese are smarter tho
>>
>>66930478
they are the lord's chosen people.
>>
>>66930478
NEWSFLASH: The jews don't have some master plan. They're just a bunch of rich, influential liberals. They think they're doing good by being anti-racist (anti-white) and open to religious freedom.
>>
>>66931897
Kikes don't really care about Asia (yet). Their shill tactics probably wouldn't even work in those far-eastern cultures.
>>
>>66931897
The Chinese do their own thing and I admire that

Chinks seems to be immune to the Jew influence
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>>66932003
>kikes are just liberals dude
>yet when it comes to Israel they're vehemently against liberal practices (race diversity, etc)

Good goy.
>>
>>66932040
China would start holocaust 2 electric boogaloo if the Jews tried. We are talking about the country that executes Christian missionaries, bulldozes churches in the middle of the night, and threatens arrest for anyone saying anything about it.

You arent religiously conquering Asia
>>
>>66930478
Jews are willing to let themselves be destroyed so long as their rival enemy (white people) are destroyed with them.

Google "Samson option"
>>
>>66932279
"Diversity for thee, but not for me"

Zionism in a nutshell
>>
>>66932466
>>>66930478 (OP)
>Jews are willing to let themselves be destroyed so long as their rival enemy (white people) are destroyed with them.
>Google "Samson option"
Thanks for this, i've never heard of this before. Balls these people are some Egotistical fucks.
>>
>>66932466
China is communist though

And communism is a Jewish creation
>>
>>66932279
>>66932552
Where do the anti-Zionist Jews come into this?

I've heard serious fucking hook nosed kikes say that the state of Israel should be destroyed because it's a symbol of white male oppression upon the people of color in the Palestinian territories.
>>
>>66933057
Sauce?
>>
>>66932079
yeah no
it was Britain who was giving them opium
and Britain is controlled by the ____
>>
>>66931389
You mean the US or the jews come sweeping down to save the day?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.