[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Indians such good workers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: India.jpg (16 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
India.jpg
16 KB, 380x285
Why are Indians such good workers?
>>
They don't want to wake up and be a bug.
>>
>>66925722
Because they dont have toilet breaks.
>>
>>66925863
kek
>>
>>66925722
They really aren't. I believe Indians have the same intellectual capability as Europeans and East Asians, but they simply do not have the work ethic. They ALWAYS do the bare minimum no matter what position they are in.
>>
>>66925722
They're not. They're just cheap.
>>
They poo on their stool
>>
>>66925722
> Indians
> work
Notice how I put them on separate lines. You should see Indipoo "programmers" - incompetent to the core.

What's even funnier is their superiority complex. No you faux-nigger, get back down there in the gutter. This is a white man's world.
>>
File: 1454603419926.jpg (51 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1454603419926.jpg
51 KB, 512x288
>>66925863
>>
>>66925722
They aren't, they're cheap workers and perform passably.
>>
Poo tier still beats nig tier
>>
>>66925722
>good
That's not how you spell cheap.
>>
>>66926122
> europeans have the same capability as east asians

Kek
>>
They are shitty workers desu, just cheap as fuck
>>
they aren't
>>
Like others have said, they aren't good workers. Quite the opposite actually, they put most of their effort into avoiding work. T

They're the sort of people that feel a sense of achievement when they have put in minimal effort and still made some sort of gain. They have no shame, a bit like the jews.

Many Indians are very subservient though. This is due to their caste system and the fact that they have been conquered by foreigners multiple times throughout their history.
>>
>>66925722
>implying
>>
>>66926122
>intellectual capability as Europeans

yeah your people were like burning witches while islam was discovering science and technology.
>>
>>66927433
>discovering science and technology
>>
>>66925722

They poo where they sit
>>
>>66927433
And your people were fucking little boys when we we're putting men on the moon and our dick in your face.
>>
>>66927433
Stop making us look bad
>>
I work with imigrantes from different parts of the world and I can say that the Indians are the worst ones.

If they have a litter power they will be always looking for an change of taking an advantage on you.
Besides that they smell bad.

Ofcourse this is not 100% but it is close enough
>>
>>66927433
>discovering science and technology

As well as worshiping a child-molesting goat fucker.
>>
>>66927433
>be Muslim
>have golden age
>get ghengis KHAN'D
>>
>>66927433
They're ahead of the west, maybe you and all your kind should go back to pisslam lands
>>
They code like shit, look like shit and smell like shit
>>
>>66927433
he's talking about indians not muslims
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.