[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Michelle Obama tells young girls to focus on their education, not boys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uivxlviobU4
Surely /pol/ has to agree with this, right?
>>
>>66925703
>Go study Womyn's Sexual Theory and Fymynyst Studies, don't breed until you're at risk of passing on birth defects!

I doubt any sensible /pol/ack would agree.
>>
>>66925703

Yes girls, focus on your education so you can make us lots of money. Good goy don't worry about having a family be an I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T career woman.
>>
Boys should be forced back into the coal mines to make up for a millenia of oppressing women. Only white boys I mean
>>
Personally, i never hated Michelle. All she really did was tell girls to stay in school and tell fatties to stop being fat
>>
>>66925703
/pol/ would rather girls stay at home and fuck their fathers brains out.
>>
>>66925703

She means you cant tell how much money he is going to make when he's young so don't get attached.
>>
File: 2345434564365.jpg (30 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
2345434564365.jpg
30 KB, 500x271
>obongo tells girls to focus on education
>girls all decide on race and gender study degrees for an easy way through college
>girls end up with shitty jobs while men get all the high paying jobs
>"WAGE GAPS AND PATRIARCHY! GIVE US FREE MONEY!! WHY AREN'T MORE WOMEN IN YOUR JOBS SHITLORDS!!?"
and thus feminism will continue to undermine women
>>
>>66925703
That has got to be a wig or some space age level shellac to straighten that shit out
>>
>>66925703
>If I worried about which boy was cute enough
>or interesting enough
>I wouldn't be married to the President of the United States today

So they need to get a good education so they can marry someone else who will be the President of the United States?

I'm pretty sure worrying about which boys are cute or interesting enough will harbor the same result, Michelle.
>>
>>66929156
Or she's mixed.
>>
>>66925867
>womyn and fymynyst
>using the y chromosome

should be womxn and fxmxnxst, you shitlord
>>
>>66929636
shxtlxrdess*

mind xr pronouns
>>
>>66925703
I actually think Michelle is alright. I was annoyed with Stephen Cuckbear interrupting her during an interview.

I like her focus on healthy food and staying active for children.
>>
>>66925703
Joke is on her, she married a fag.
>>
Why would they focus on boys, that would only result in slutty behaviour. focus on one boy ( man) who you want to spend your life with, that's ok. but don't be obsessed with mating and opposite gender this is for both boys and girls.
>>
>>66925703
they can't focus on their education when they get the shitty lunches she imposed on them
>>
as long as they're studying something useful and not Women's Studies
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.