[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JIDF ALERT Black Pigeon Speaks has made 8 ULTRA HIGH QUALITY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Pigeon1.png (7 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
Pigeon1.png
7 KB, 100x100
JIDF ALERT

Black Pigeon Speaks has made 8 ULTRA HIGH QUALITY videos in the past 1 month, he does not name the jew, he blames white women for the collapse of civilization, demoralizing and turning men against women rather then other enemies. He has made a video subverting the scientific basis of IQ and turning it against conservatives. There is highly suspect sock account activity on his videos. He attacks and harasses numerous nationalists who call him out on social media.

KEEP AN EYE ON THIS WEIRDO
>>
>>66924401
>A. Fucking. Leaf
>>
>>66924401
this, I found it cringey in his video when he just accuses women of "fucking freely", and that being the sole reason for the fall of the west. irl women are putting off motherhood in their later years while they peruse their careers. More women are in college than men after all...
>>
>>66925067
women studies arent real colleges
>>
>>66924401
He sounds like a Canuck. His videos ARE suspiciously well-produced. We'll know if he's full of shit if it doesn't make any appearances on other channels for chats.
>>
always thought his icon was creepy as shit
>>
>>66925273
>not projecting at all

not everyone is going for engineering dude (they should though).
>>
>>66924401
Just because he doesn't share every single opinion with /pol/ doesn't mean his videos are bad. Most of his videos are great.
>>
>>66924401

In Japanese, Canada actually means nigger
>>
>>66925634
women do the easier colleges and get easier jobs everyone knows that
>>
File: 1452211913593.jpg (375 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452211913593.jpg
375 KB, 867x1000
>>66924401
>he blames white women for the collapse of civilization

Because he's fucking right you dumb leaf. Women are notorious destroyers of civilization.
>>
I've only seen the BLM one and the Women one. Good videos, good research and good gfx, but yes, he isn't full redpill.

>>66925067
Yes.
I actually agree with mostly everything he says in that video, I just don't think the effect of those things. or the potency of them, is as strong as he thinks it is.
A good example is Japan. They have low birthrates and the like, as in the West, yet they haven't gone full SJW on borders and such.
>>
>>66925964
and? is this fueling the fall of civilization? no? okay then...
>>
>>66926127
>A good example is Japan. They have low birthrates and the like, as in the West, yet they haven't gone full SJW on borders and such.
I.e. there is something at play in the West which isn't at play in East Asia. (Jews.)
>>
>>66925964
The gap between maths and physics is puzzling.

I did Maths and Physics at university, and Maths was roughly 50/50, though slighlty more males. But Physics was overwhelmingly male. And this is backed up by national stats, which paint a similar picture. I'd have thought that if they have the stomach for Maths, they'd not be put off by physics.
>>
>>66924401
Not everyone on youtube starts out with a webcam. He probably studied media production or video editing in college. He also refers to blackpigeon as "we" instead of "me"

I don't think he is the only one involved in producing those videos and he makes very valid point which he backs up.

If jews do control the world its because we let them. What are they, like 0.2% of the planets population?

In short dont hate the player hate the game. Jews just play the game better if it is in fact true that they run shit.
>>
>>66926327
nice change of subject, you argument like a real women.
You said that more women are in college than men trying to defend them as if they do the same thing as men when they actually are doing useless things like ''fashion''
>>
>>66925067
More like peruse cock
>>
>>66926702
>as if they do the same thing as men
thats quite the inference you're making little guy. Next time just read the post word for word, you'll have an easier time.
>>
>>66926812
yea see...that right there is pretty cringey dude.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.