[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe Justin Trudeau pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Canadian_Airstrike.png (33 KB, 564x960) Image search: [Google]
Canadian_Airstrike.png
33 KB, 564x960
Describe Justin Trudeau
pic related
>>
DUDE
>>
WEED
>>
Smug pandering asshole who's only interest is his own self image.

A man who is single handedly running the country into the ground for his own personal interests and biases.

A terrible leader.

Dude, a leaf, weed. LMAO.
What year is it again?
That's why.

Fuck Turdope.
>>
>>66923881
There really is no point in describing him. He doesn't do shit, and he will continue to not do shit. It's everyone behind the scenes that he's just a pretty face for, so congratulations on falling into the personality trap.

We're not getting legalized or decriminalized weed either, so the DUDE WEED meme is inaccurate. Fuck, you guys have more legal weed than we do.

>>66924192
You're falling for it too, dumb fuck.
>>
>>66924632
I'm not falling for anything. I think legalized recreational weed is retarded.
Medical is great! And should be readily available to those who qualify.
Never once thought he'd actually follow through. Thus the whole pandering statement.

The dude weed thing is after all, just a meme. So is repeated for lulz. Little more.

The only thing I fell for, is giving you a (you).
To which I am ashamed.

>>66923881
Pic related also made me laugh.
Could have sworn we had crank powered helicopters though.
>>
>>66924632
This.

Trudeau is a faggot, yes, but he's a hollow puppet and serves only to pander to Canadians who need coddling during a harsh economic time. JT is essentially a blend of a King and a Pope, with none of the power or authority. He's a spiritual leader for a country filled to the brim with the impotent and self-righteous.
>>
>>66924940
Yeah, you're falling for actually talking about him like he matters. He's literally there to distract people. You thinking I'm trolling and "giving me a (You)" like I'm not right is evidence of it working on you.

Medical weed is fucking retarded. People should just admit they want to get stoned and cut the shit with that medicinal argument. Sure it might work for some things, but it will be taken advantage of by everyone who just wants to smoke weed. You're a terrible Canuck.
>>
>>66925572
Very much agree on him being an absolute faggot. Like the gay type. He's just here to sell us some refugee's and sell off all our other assets, like all PMs do. He actually said "Hello" to Vancouver though, which is unheard of from anyone in Ottawa.
>>
>>66923881
>>
>>66925693
Certain strains of weed help with all sorts of problems, from depression to ADHD to pain management and even menstrual cramps.
The right strain for the job.
Which would you rather support, the pharmacutical treatment with it's long list of side effects? Or a relatively benign plant, that at worst, will give you lung cancer in 40 years?

To the stoner idiots, who gives a fuck? They'll do it no matter what. Just ignore them.

I'm also aware that he's little more than a pretty figure head.
Typically when people refer to trudope, they're referring indirectly to the liberal party in general.
Just like they do with every other leader in history.

But, you have to remember, this is the face we present to the world. I find it very hard to respect Turdope with his smug attitude of superiority.
>>
>>66926372
Yeah weed helps/can help/may distract from/soothes lots of issues, but the medicinal argument just paves the way for more legislative bullshit to get involved in obtaining weed for anyone. The last thing we need is ANOTHER huge Government-Medical bureaucracy regulating something that should be fucking simple. We know our Government is terrible at that sort of thing, so just distribute it like liquor.

Trudon't is indeed a gigantic leftist faggot who represents the parts of our country that everyone makes fun of us for, and I hate it. Completely banking on Trump to make NA great again. He should punch Justin in the throat just for fun.
>>
>>66926923
Probably just going help trash our economy due to the shit talk Dopeman threw at him.

Why the fuck, would any leader, talk shit about a potential leader of their greatest trading partner?

This is why we should be afraid of him as leader. He's making us look bad. Not because of any perceived power.

Also, I'd love to ban liquor too. I've experienced or been around WAY too many of the evils of that substance.
But we all know how well that went over the last time it was tried.
So you're probably right. We should just treat pot like booze. Even though it's going to create another huge social mess in the end.
Just take the widespread acceptance of mental illness (gays, trannies, gender identity nutjobs)
>>
I miss harper.
>>
>>66928015
We all do... we all do.....

Too bad Toronto seemed hell bent on crucifying him though.

Just like Rob Ford.
No one said shit about his politics. Just his personal life.
>>
>>66927426
I'm an alcoholic and think we should ban liquor too, but that would only be to save me from myself. People should not be governed by the bad actions of a few people, people like myself. Just because I'm terrible at self control, doesn't mean people shouldn't be able to freely obtain alcohol. With weed, I mean everyone who wants to smoke it already has a means to get it, it's just a bit more dangerous. Unless your dealer is White, that is. I don't know why it's taking so long to legalize. Maybe that "Pharmaceuticals keeping it down" conspiracy is true, who the fuck knows.

You're spot on the first part there. Even on /pol/ we are getting judged by the shit he says. This place is the canary in the coalmine for most social issues, so I can see the public sentiment is that we're all a bunch of immigrant loving faggot flower children. It would be glorious if Trump took swings back at Pierre Junior. Talk shit get hit nigga.
>>
btw I hope we sufficiently ruined OP's thread.
>>
>>66928273
I used to smoke weed every day. When I knew strains, I'd look them up.
Ultimately, I was self medicating for stress, anxiety, and pain. Also, it helped me sleep better. Which is probably the main reason why I was attracted to the substance.
Would you say something similar for the booze? That most people who are addicted in one way or another, are self medicating for something. Trying to drown their sorrows, to dust off an old phrase.

Would it not be better then, to use therapy, in conjunction with these substances, to create a healthier society?
>>
>>66928484
I'm sure we did.
Even though I still love his pic related.
>>
>>66928162
>>66928015
Harper was a dumbass who bowed to internationalist wishes and was to worried to even push a pipeline through treaudeau is worse by far though

Canada needs a real leader not a fucking internationalist puppet. Unfortunately we've never had one
>>
>>66928760
Those things are all reasons for drinking/smoking pot/all that stuff. It definitely is to medicate against self-perceived issues, and those issues get less and less important as it goes along. Eventually it becomes "Fuck that guy cut me off! I am gonna drink a lot now" and just any reason to use the substance.

The problem with it though, is that it is also very enjoyable. The feeling of being drunk/stoned is a great thing in itself. It's both things coupled that makes it hard. Therapy is not fun, it won't make you boisterous, and it won't make you be hilarious in awkward situations. I know what you mean, but most people won't go for that until they REALLY need the help, which is like rock bottom. I'm about there, for sure.
>>
>>66929557
That's why I'd want to make it readily available medically. Very easy to get, but comes with the cost of a therapist/councilor assessing you/guiding you. Along with very specific strains. For example, my reaction to the strain, Sour Diesel, was, "Holy shit, so this is how everyone else feels all the time." If you're only given access to that strain, or similar strains, it's going to have a specific effect, while also keeping it positive. If it's not working for you, discuss with your therapist/councilor.

Sadly, this doesn't cure humanity of the shitty mindsets on it's own. But it would still be a step forward instead of people wasting all their money on things that are only a blanket solution to cover it up. Nor does it necessarily work for everyone.

Of course, this doesn't apply to booze. But booze is so ingrained in our culture, that I doubt it'll go anywhere any time soon.
>>
>>66930609
That would be a very nice structure for people that need it, and I'm sure a lot of people would actually use it. There has to be something in the middle though for people who just want it recreationally, if we are going to allow booze to be around. We both know it's all dumb.

Medicinal booze though. I could see some dishonest fuck try and bring that up if it were ever made illegal. This threads gonna die though, I agree with you pretty much all the way. Cheers bud.
>>
>>66931499
I'll end it with this.
The black market will always exist.
Cops don't give a shit about the end user when it comes to pot. Not worth their time.
So keep it that way. They'll keep getting their substance the same way they always have.
It will be kept out of the public's eye. And hopefully, away from children.
Everyone wins.

Cheers, mate. Been good talking with you.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.