[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dude 8 year olds hate Donal trump too lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 750x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 750x629
>dude 8 year olds hate Donal trump too lmao
>>
Behead those who insult the God Emperor.
>>
>>66923686
Since when do we care about what children or liberals think?
>>
>>66923686
>cheering and applause
>things that actually happened
Pick one
>>
We have another thread about how an 8 her old wrote a btfoing letter to trump.

I wonder who is behind this...
>>
>>66924082
They're brainwashing the kids to always vote democrat when they turn 18
>>
>>66923686
>employees thousands of people
>he bad tho

I can't believe this people are influencing our nations youth.
>>
also that is of course incorrect
>>
>>66923686
>Children are dumb and easily influenced.
>A child's viewpoint matters

I don't understand why an actual adult would use this to base their opinions on anything.
>>
Who the fuck is so detached from reality that they think people will believe that a group burst into applause outside of a concert hall
>>
>>66923686

>opposite of Donald Trump
>billionaire
>>
>there are people who say indoctrination isn't real
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>66924242
HURRRRR DURRRRR BRAINWASHING
>>
>>66923686
Typical masturbatory kikebook post
>>
My elementary students love Trump.
>>
>>66924568
well here in the US they do that shit
>>
>>66924568
>mommy my teacher said Dolan trump is a bad bad man! I hate stupid people like him!
>>
File: 1334722308257.jpg (132 KB, 652x573) Image search: [Google]
1334722308257.jpg
132 KB, 652x573
>>66924082
what's the difference?
>>
leftists use every opportunity in school classrooms and tv media to present suggestive ideas that propagandize kids into adopting their mental illness.

voting democrat is literally a memetic virus
>>
>>66924568
T. Ahmed
>>
>>66924703
He's not a bad man, just a retard.

>inb4 replies with a paragraph on how im a faggot libtard and why i should support trump
>>
>>66924756
Not much, though children tend to rebel against authority in America so all they are doing is causing these kids to flock to fascism when they get older. The next few generations are gonna even outshine the Germans in 1939.
>>
>>66923686
Those who hate on Trump typically do have the mind of a child, so it's no surprise.
>>
>people are dumb enough to think this actually happened
>>
>>66924568
Not actual brainwashing, just a term to describe whats going on.
Kids are attached to their parents and often just repeat whatever the fuck they say.
What they don't realize is that the kids will turn teenagers who will be more susceptible to counter culture ideals, so in reality this "HURR CONSURVATIVES R BAD" meme parents are pushing on their kids will result in a "HURR LIBERALS ARE CANCER" in 10 years.
>>
>>66923686
>literally brainwashing little kids
I'm an ex government employee and current High School teacher (I do History and English) and I have to fucking reverse every single thing people like this cunt do to kids.

The first thing I do to every year 7 class that I encounter is redpill them on how to filter incoming opinions and how to gather unbiased actual facts.

Every single time. Every. Single. Time. I have to explain to someone how practically the past 100 years of history have been rewritten.

You ever seen a bunch of modern Generation Z 13 year olds try to explain Hitler? I keep an actual folder of his speeches with ACTUAL FUCKING TRANSCRIPTIONS (I know a decent amount of German and have a buddy from Uni I can get translations from) to display to the class.

They always change their opinions. Once I've gotten the basics down (Never let anyone tell you what to think, The truth is always somewhere you just have to find it, People WILL try to take advantage of you, Don't fall prey to them) I tell them one thing.

Go back home. Find out the truth about what I've said, tear apart what I've said, write it down, come back to class with it.

I've been blown the fuck out by literal teenagers over almost every single thing I've brought up in classes over the years. The Cold War, WW2, WW1, Hell even 9/11, which most of them were not alive to see.

And it makes me tear up. I love it. I love being proved wrong because that means they've taken the opinions and "Facts" of a person superior to them, and actually taken them with a grain of salt.

A girl I used to teach from my Year 11 class is now actually working for the NSA. They picked her up. Why? Turns out actually being able to filter through data and being impartial is a great skill to have, and the NSA picked up on that very well in her stay at University.

I hate people like OP. I really do.
>>
>>66924568
Austrian style schooling was quite literally devised as a way to "brainwash" those who go through it.
America and most all of the west ises this model
>>
>>66923686
I would be so fucking upset if my child was subjected to the indoctrination of some childless dried up cunt in a setting where they were supposed to learn.
>>
>>66924957
By what metric is he a retard?
>>
File: 1442096027799.gif (858 KB, 506x565) Image search: [Google]
1442096027799.gif
858 KB, 506x565
>>66923686
>things that happened: not this
>>
>>66925379
Too much to list, I'd be here all day.
>>
>cheering and applause

this is just like those tumblr stories
>>
>>66925509
>Calls someone a retard
>Values his time too much to explain why the person is a retard
You're either a really bad troll (seriously, you should know how to make shit up on the fly by now) or an extreme far left person who hasn't been educated enough.
>>
>>66925509
>i have no argument so i will just post an excuse instead
>>
>>66923686
It's an American class room of 8 year olds, 90% Wetbacks. Now tell them how their papi and mami are criminals and their all going back to the shit hole they come from.
>>
It should be made extremely illegal for a teacher to mention their political preferences.

Fire them immediately.
>>
File: foundeasily.png (1 MB, 1160x798) Image search: [Google]
foundeasily.png
1 MB, 1160x798
>>66923686
>>
>>66925106
you're doing god's work, son
>>
File: 1457352524556.jpg (192 KB, 959x659) Image search: [Google]
1457352524556.jpg
192 KB, 959x659
>>66923686
>Donald has a proven track record of being generous and charitable long before his presidential bid
>People who don't like Donald Trump's political views are now pretending that he was always a greedy sleazeball who never helped anyone
>>
>>66923686
>land whale
>husband has cuck beard
>le surprised face
>>
>>66925106
Keep up the work Aussie
>>
>>66923686
>liberal arguments against Trump amount to "he's a meanie"
>>
>>66923686
>bernie sanders comes down from above
>he kills all cis white men with his laser eyes
>he then proceeds to enrich every PC left with gibs
>he also lets everyone cumin his ass
>*Classroom of 8-year olds erups into cheering and applause"
>>
>>66925747
>>66925709
Well I'll give you some examples but there's a lot more.
>hur dur build wall
Congress had to approve it and noone likes Trump in Congress.

>hur dur mexico will pay for wall
they won't, and even if congress somehow allows (which they won't) Trump to put sanctions on Mexico to simply force them to pay, the international outrage will be off the charts

>wants to remove birthright citizenship
In the constitution, they won't let them change that. America is built on immigration.

>wants to lower minimum wage
to create a slave workforce for his company

>will lower tax as low as it goes for the rich
no need explaining

>wants to ban entry to the us simply based on people's religion
yeah no need explaining again, also won't happen

>was a democrat until announcing his presidential campaign

>no previous political experience

TL;DR
He makes all these claims but everyone's too dumb to realise congress will have approve most of them, which congress will not do as like 80% of the Republicans and 100% of the Democrats hate Trump.
He will have flat out 0 power as if he becomes President.

But he won't care, he's running for President for a social status, not for power.
>>
>>66926792
British humor is weird
>>
>>66926980
as stated in >>66925747
>>i have no argument so i will just post an excuse instead
>>
>>66926792
Jesus Christ I hate britain
>>
>>66927073

>>66927040
>>
>>66927175
Jesus Christ I hate Britain.
>>
>>66926792
>Congress had to approve it and noone likes Trump in Congress.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/executive_power

>they won't, and even if congress somehow allows (which they won't) Trump to put sanctions on Mexico to simply force them to pay, the international outrage will be off the charts
Not sanctions. The Aid money that goes to Mexico will automatically have a certain amount stripped off. If the US wanted they could take the money away entirely and no other country could cry about it. Case Example: North Korea.

>In the constitution, they won't let them change that. America is built on immigration.
It's in an Amendment, and that Amendment can be changed if enough states and people agree to it. You are right he can not change it directly, but the people can. In fact, it's a non issue when you consider the fact that the entire "anchor baby" problem can be avoided by a clever use of social services, ICE, and Border Control.

>to create a slave workforce for his company
You are aware of how the minimum wage works, correct? If a person is smart enough to get paid for his work, he will get more. 7 dollars an hour is a completely normal wage for the US (You can move to a less expensive area if you don't like it), and the states can increase the minimum wage separately.

>no need explaining
And the poor. https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

>yeah no need explaining again, also won't happen
Literally completely legal. A foreigner has no rights in the United States beyond the generic rights afforded to them by agreements such as the Geneva convention.

Muslims can be banned for whatever reason, so can literally anyone else who's not a citizen of the US. It's called national security and aliens.

Send Obama a death threat and try to enter the US, I dare you. You WILL be denied entry. Same reason for all Muslims under Trump's plan.

Cont
>>
>>66926792
>was a democrat until announcing his presidential campaign
You're using the Black or White logical fallacy by saying either you're a republican or a democrat. See https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/black-or-white

He can change his political preference whenever he damn well pleases.

>no previous political experience
Doesn't actually matter. Have you seen any of Obama's speeches, or GWB Jr's speeches for that matter? They couldn't perform their duties for shit.

In fact, he's better off because he can actually negotiate. Business does directly correlate to Politics. In fact, one would be right in saying Politics is just a drummed up version of Business.

>He makes all these claims but everyone's too dumb to realise congress will have approve most of them, which congress will not do as like 80% of the Republicans and 100% of the Democrats hate Trump.

You are aware that Congress generally agrees on most things the President proposes, simply because that's how the government continues functioning?

Remember the US Government shut down in 2014? That was because Congress couldn't get their shit together and stalled for so long the US Budget couldn't get signed.

They've learned. Most things the Democrats and Republicans will agree on. This is how it's always worked with the US Government. The President is simply a reflection of the opinion of the people at the time, and can influence the country. The people under him will ensure the country continues to exist no matter what.

>He will have flat out 0 power as if he becomes President.
You need to brush up on the US Constitution.

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_transcript.html

Just read this in it's entirety, and maybe you'll be able to actually make a irrefutable point next time.

C-, See me after class.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.