[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1-800-HOTLINEDERP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: XigwY5c.png (84 KB, 460x267) Image search: [Google]
XigwY5c.png
84 KB, 460x267
#FEELTHEBERN
>>
>>66921992
>romanian shitposting
>>
based gypsies
>>
>people in a small town in some foreign country have fast internet, so the entire USA must have it too
Is Bernie deteriorating mentally?
His policies were total shit but between this and the "white people can't be poor" he is going fucking insane
>>
>>66922470
remeber, mccain was too old but bernie's hip as fuck
>>
>>66922470
All of Romania pays 12 Euros a month for 1000mb download speed mate.
>That's 6 cheese burgers for you Americans
>>
Why does every Bernie tweet end with him saying "this is unacceptable." The man is a pandering robot.
>>
File: 1441994976068.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1441994976068.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>66923852

that's 11 mcdoubles bud

fugg ya merica
>>
File: fuckin kek.jpg (44 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
fuckin kek.jpg
44 KB, 451x392
Will berniefags ever recover?
>>
>>66923987
BTFO
>>66924218
>>
Post the response where the guy says we have fast internet because we killed our commie dictator
>>
File: attachment.png (333 KB, 757x837) Image search: [Google]
attachment.png
333 KB, 757x837
>>66924331
No
>>
>>66925557
what a shit tier fucking example Bernie used. What the fuck is he thinking
>>
>>66925557
Funny it takes a foreigner to call out this faggot commie.
>>
>>66921992
>The capital of Romania is equivalent to West Virginia backwaters
>>
File: ntWjwhX.png (410 KB, 720x665) Image search: [Google]
ntWjwhX.png
410 KB, 720x665
>>66925730
Liberals will capitulate honesty for popularity
>>
>>66921992

Doesn't Romania and S Korea have the fastest internet in the world for some reason?
>>
>>66921992

Australian internet still loading that they're JUST getting the news that Jeb dropped out of the race!
>>
>>66922470
Bucharest isn't a small town dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (573 KB, 2297x1370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
573 KB, 2297x1370
He is senile or soon to be.
>>
>>66923852
we have many cities where 1gbps is available.

when you see national averages you have to keep in mind that the US is huge, and not entirely densely populated.

in the middle of the country people call an hour or 2 at 80 MPH (130kmh) close.

it's not profitable to run 100 miles of fiber optic cable to service 4 households, so they use dialup or DSL. bringing the national average down.

that's not to say that america doesn't get a better connection overall though, bandwidth only really matters when you're downloading, and downloading ALOT, more often your latency is a much bigger factor, and your latency is based off of your distance to the server.
being that much of the good shit on the internet is located in IL or texas, we still do better more often than not.
>>
>>66921992
I love the Romanian dude that attributed their super fast internet speeds due to gypsies stealing all the copper and forcing the infrastructure to be fiber based
>>
>>66921992
How many people that lived under communism will support it?
I haven't seen one. it's always people that have grown up free that want to take away earned things from others.
>>
>>66922641
McCain showed how inept and unsavy he was as a candidate when he picked Palin as VP. It was obvious
>>
>>66927215
on /int/ it's not rare at all to find people that defend the soviet union.
>>
What exactly is this faggots solution? The government stepping in and imposing faster Internet regulations for the country? What if some people don't give a fuck about faster Internet? What if some areas of the US already have way faster Internet because demand in that area? I realluly am starting to hate how anti American this old faggot is
>>
>>66927693
the government already subsidizes and subsidized the internet, it was a great thing, if you were around in the mid90's-mid 00's you can actually remember a time when the internet was majority american.

Brazilians were almost unheard of.

but i wouldn't elect a president over it.
hell most of us don't even use the bandwidth we already have.
if i cared, i could buy a gig, but in reality i could split a gig with my whole neighborhood and probably never notice.

i use the monthly stream services now, so i don't torrent shit, and that's the one lonely time it matters, when you're downloading games and shit the hosting server is usually the choke point.
>>
>>66927301
Cuban here, would risk my life to butcher all the Marxists in my island, bay of pigs 2 now.
>>
>>66926770
Slovenia is a small town.
>>
>>66930097
I dream of the day I can bulldoze all that disgusting Marxism and start anew in my Island.
>>
>>66930097
>>66930872
i think we've tried all we can.

with normalized trade though, it might be pretty hard for it to hold on, i mean look at china.

you guys have florida to hold you over in the mean time anyway.

one day, i bet we can settle it all over a game of baseball.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.