[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ill be honest with you, I would have 0 problem with Austria switching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Hallstatt-(Austria).jpg (2 MB, 3000x1875) Image search: [Google]
Hallstatt-(Austria).jpg
2 MB, 3000x1875
ill be honest with you, I would have 0 problem with Austria switching to english as its primary first language

learning multiple languages is like learning musical instruments. who gives a fuck? it's a fringe interest of no practical value

+1 if you agree
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 650x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 650x596
>>66920309
Same for Germany.

All those idiots who believe we need to keep German for "cultural" or "national" reasons are either cucked up lefties or 78 year old Nazis.

I am 100 percent behind adopting American English as our only language and be done with it. It would help a shitload with the fugees who we have to train with billions to speak some weird form of German.
>>
>>66920309
>who gives a fuck?
nationalists and retards do

Mas uno
>>
Fighting English will only slow the inevitability. (I am not French, I am just stuck here visiting).
>>
Are your movies dubbed?
Here they are but in Finland they learn from tv..
>>
Every movie in Germany is dubbed. It is retarded. Some films are shown in OV (original voice) but it is rare in movie theatres.
>>
everyone before me is an obvious reddit shill
>>
>>66920309

Disgrace to your Fuhrer
>>
Just learn your native language, and then learn english.

Everyone can communicate, and traditional languages don't die out. bam
>>
>>66920309
If we become Hispanicized, and Niggerized English will lose it's spot as the world's dominant language. Without America English will lose it's spot as the world lingua franca. Just wait and stick with your german language as English will decline in relevence.
>>
>>66921903

i didnt ask for your opinion, faggot
>>
File: 1429294888704.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1429294888704.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
>>66922118

Well, you got my opinion anyways, faggot.

deal with it
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 633x758
>want to learn another language
>remember that pretty much everyone speaks basic english at least
>lose motivation to continue
>>
How much would our economies benefit from only having 1 language?
>>
we should all be speaking Japanese desu senpai
>>
>>66922079
>if

It's already happening. In a generation or two, Spanish will be the official language of the US. After that, English will only be spoken by Europeans.
>>
>>66922330
Spanish, French and Mandarin is still pretty useful.

>>66922079
By the time (if) that happens to the US then Europe will already be done with the anglification and then it won't matter what you do with your language.

Maybe we just see some bastardized creole language that is a mix between spanish, english and with a few other words mixed in becoming the standard.
>>
Yeah, first you forget about your language, then you forget about your history, the your customs and habits, then your religion and finally what's left of your culture.
English is a simple language and learning is never a bad thing, there's no reason why you can't speak your own tongue and know some basic english.
>>
>>66920793
its english, nothing american to do with it. americans only understand american they can't understand other english dialects.
>>
>>66920793
>It would help a shitload with the fugees
Fuck i care about the fucking fugees, cocksucker.
>>
File: 1378893342533.jpg (71 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1378893342533.jpg
71 KB, 1280x1024
Yes. Let's make all of Europe one big entity, with one government, one language, and let's mix our population with north africans and arabs.
Doesn't that sound like paradise, goy?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.