[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2nd Amendment Saves the Day from Undeported Active Shooter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: u.png (224 KB, 479x384) Image search: [Google]
u.png
224 KB, 479x384
Meanwhile, in Jacksonville...
An "Undocumented worker" (should be called Undeported worker) shoots and kills his boss on sight. Thankfully another worker arrives, pulls his own gun and holds the suspect at gunpoint until the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office arrive.

Source: http://www.news4jax.com/news/jso-make-arrest-in-spaner-road-killing#
>>
""""""""""UNDOCUMENTED"""""""""""
>>
If guns were banned his boss wouldn't be dead...
>>
>>66920123
>saves the day
>boss died
>didn't actually save the day
well snap
>>
Source 2: http://www.wokv.com/news/news/local/armed-employee-stops-workplace-shooter-southside/nqhMP/
>>
>>66920424
no, bad leaf. go to your room and think about what you said mister.
>>
>>66920424
Yup the French are showing us that banning guns result in 0 gun deaths.
>>
>>66920424
>kills his boss with something else
>the "good guy" has nothing but his limp dick and isn't able to detain the shooter
>anyone who tries to stop him goes in unarmed and probably dies
>>
>>66920485
sorry, see 2nd Source, the fucker was going to shoot other people but his gun malfunction so he grabbed a bat. Too bad for him, someone caught up on him with a gun.
>>
See, this is why you don't hire spics.
>>
>>66920424
He would have literally stabbed him in the back instead.
>>
>>66920424
If guns were banned then the illegal would have the illegal gun, and the American citizen wouldn't have shit. Then the illegal would have shot more American citizens.
Only good guys with guns can stop bad guys with guns.
>>
>>66920424
Illegals cannot legally own firearms
>>
>>66920424
No, criminal's gonna crime. He already plans on killing a man, which is illegal. If he didn't have a gun, he'd use a knife, or illegally obtain a gun.
The only reason he got caught is because guns aren't banned.
>>
>>66920424
>If we banns illegal immigrants he wouldn't be here
>>
>>66920593
Yeah, just imagine if someone shows up at the workplace with a 24 inch BOLO... common sense isn't too common.
>>
>>66920634
You don't say ?
>>
>>66920123
>Thankfully another worker arrives, pulls his own gun and holds the suspect at gunpoint until the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office arrive.
yep its going to be ignored by the liberals.
>>
>>66920607
kek
>he was going to shoot someone else
>"no evidence but I say so"
also
>gun malfunctioned
>implying the other guy would've pointed a gun at him if his gun had been working
>implying he wouldn't have run away like a little bitch or died in the shootout
jfc
>>
>>66920123
>hiring spics
He deserved to get shot.
>>
>>66920634
Claro que si, primo. Good thing nobody has to worry about hiring Puerto Ricans.
>>
The leaf tried but cannot out bants the burgers.. maybe the Australian can out shitpost him...
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 432x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 432x490
>>66920485
A boss who hires illegals is dead...

Happy Ending???
>>
>>66920718
BUILD
WALL
>>
>>66920424
>illegal mexican
>with an illegal gun
>illegally murders his boss
>THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF LEGAL CITIZENS WERE BANNED FROM LEGALLY OWNING WEAPONS AND USING THEM LEGALLY

Liberal logic.
>>
File: Preemptive Memeing.png (527 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
Preemptive Memeing.png
527 KB, 800x820
>pulls his own gun and holds the suspect at gunpoint until the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office arrive

Reddit told me that this is illegal and is considered kidnapping.

Is this true?
>>
>>66920424
If you ban crime, no crimes will happen.
>>
>>66920424
An illegal immigrant cannot legally own a gun by definition. This scenario is only worse if guns are outlawed Stateside.
>>
>>66920804
>If I had a gun and someone is shooting at me my first instinct would definitely be to run away...

fuck off spic, this is not a bullfight, we don't run away, we fucking rush in and test out our +P hollow points on illegals. Get your shit straight.
>>
>>66920918
dunno specifically about murrica, but generally if you catch someone in the act of commiting a crime you're allowed to retain him until the cops arrive.
>>
>>66920918
Pulling a gun on someone in self-defense or in the defense of others doesn't count. You're doing it to keep yourself and others safe, ergo it's not kidnapping.

To see an example of when it would be, look at the case that led to OJ's actual arrest and imprisonment.
>>
>>66920897
he is an undocumented mexican here for an act of love, he is not an illegal mexican, you racist bigot! reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>66921012
>saying this in a thread where the "hero" only went after the spic bc the spics gun wasn't working
dohoho
>>
>>66920424
LEAF
>>
>>66920634
Lel
>>
>>66920897
>>66920897
it's simple bruv

1. ban gun manufacturing
2. ban gun importing
3. take everyone's guns away & melt them down
4. dump the melted gun-steel into the gulf of mexico

won't be no more gun problem in america after that, bruv!
>>
guns arent the problem people, minorities are
>>
>>66921076
>>66921076
>>66921076
>>66921076
>>66921076

"I get out of the car and everybody's screaming, active shooter, active shooter," Curry says.
see >>66920504

>That's when he apparently pulled out his own gun, once he saw the shooter pick up a bat, after his gun jammed.

Curry says, "He's like, 'no, you need to put the gun down'. I was like, 'that's not gonna happen man. It's not. You just killed someone. I can't take my gun off of you. I can't.'"
Curry tells us he held the shooter at gunpoint, until he heard police sirens in the distance.

Are you seriously this dumb? Of course we do that, in Texas you can shoot someone if they are fleeing with stolen goods, here in Florida, you can shoot someone if they are a wanted felon and poses harm to the public and or fleeing scene of crime.
>>
>>66921382
Or

1. ban illegal immigration
2. build wall
3. round up 12+ million illegals & melt them down
4. dump the melted illegals into the gulf of mexico
>>
>>66921645
>That's when he apparently pulled out his own gun, once he saw the shooter pick up a bat, after his gun jammed.
>once he saw the shooter pick up a bat, after his gun jammed.
nuff said
>>
>>66921735
He still stopped him with his gun am I right? Let's say Hero had only his dick, would you agree that he would had been whacked off like a pinata?
>>
File: 1457404944761.jpg (130 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1457404944761.jpg
130 KB, 724x611
>>66921382
>take everyone's guns away & melt them down
>>
The Second Amendment: deporting the illegals Obongo won't.
>>
i would have killed the dumb spic
>>
>>66921382
>Confiscating 300 million firearms
>Simple
The only thing here that is simple is you
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.