[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people seriously believe that when Trump deports the illegals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: frog.png (11 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
11 KB, 408x408
Do people seriously believe that when Trump deports the illegals that the niggers and white millennials do the farming and hard labor jobs that are left vacant?
>>
>farming
what is this? 1800?
>>
Sure.
>>
>>66916182
Yes. Somebody needs to do them, and if the CEO's can't get cheap labour they'll raise wages.
>>
>>66916182
you don't realize how many poor hard working people we have in this country, do you.
>>
>>66916182

Absolutely.
>>
>>66916260
>swedish education

Illegals are basically the backbone of the American agricultural industry.

>>66916312
When the state of Alabama enacted tough immigration laws it ravaged their farms.

>>66916331
This would hurt small farmers and businesses the most.

>>66916386
>>66916499
>niggers
>milennial teens
>trailer trash
>working
>>
>>66916552
>When the state of Alabama enacted tough immigration laws it ravaged their farms.
[citation needed]
>>
>>66916182
What else would they like to do with their Gender studies degrees?
>>
>>66916182

why do the tolerance police always defend mexicans by saying "but who else will clean my toilets for $3/hour?! that's racsits!!!

not all but 10 minutes later "raise the minimum wage!! FEELTHEBERN"
>>
robotics are coming along nicely, mass deportation would just speed up those advancements.
>>
>>66916182
Hiring illegals is illegal in our country so it doesn't make sense that they have any positive impact in the economy. People with visas work the farms mostly.
>>
They'll do any work if they get 1 million dollars per hour.
>>
they will have no choice, and they will learn, like everybody must learn, and it will make america great
>>
>>66916182
It's a lot more likely for whites to become farmers than for spics to become rocket scientists and CEOs.
>>
I guess the companies will have to raise wages and conditions instead of using slaves
>>
>>66916723
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/alabama-law-drives-out-illegal-immigrants-but-also-has-unexpected-consequences/2012/06/17/gJQA3Rm0jV_story.html

>>66916746
I'm not arguing for that. Tbh a guest worker program but not legalization would be best solution and just reduce the number in the USA over the long term.

>>66916895
>it's illegal so it doesn't make sense economically

then why do farmers hire illegals if it's not more economical?

>>66917069
enjoy $15 watermelons all from factory farms then
>>
you no that deporting illegals is just a symbol, right?
>>
>>66916182

yes

you have no idea how bad the job market is for students
>>
I also have a hard time believing most agricultural labor is done manually percentage wise. I bet most is already automated.
>>
>>66916182
Machines will be replacing the fruit pickers, hopefully along with the dipshit fast food workers that believe their work is worth $15 an hour.
>>
>>66917139
I was hoping for a peer reviewed article, not an article from the cuckington post.

You do know that the huffcuckton post has the same degree of credibility as Pravda during the soviet era?
>>
>>66916182
>Prices will skyrocket! We'll have no one to do the work!
I agree, we shouldn't abolish slavery.
>>
>>66917243
>Machines will be replacing the fruit pickers

Do you expect that to happen over night?

It will be a huge hit to GDP if there isn't an immediate solution.
>>
>>66916182
Your time is coming

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
>>
>>66916182
do you seriously believe Americans care what Canadians think?
>>
>>66917139
>then why do farmers hire illegals if it's not more economical?

The farmers that hire illegals are only hire for personal profit. They get paid just a little bit less than minimum wage. They don't impact the economy in any way.

I'm surprised liberals support slavery, but hey, their whole ideology is based on hypocrisy and lies.
>>
>>66916552
Hunger and opportunity are really good motivators.
>>
>implying robots wont be doing every manual labor job by 2020
>>
>>66917361
THINK OF THE WATERMELON PRICES!!!!!!
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?!?!FACTORY WATERMELONS!!!
>nigger OP in a nutshell
>>
Because Americans were starving before illegals came.
>>
Considering I've worked manual labor all my adult life and have worked with many hard working whites and hispanic citizens (and a few blacks), yes. Yes I do. We have a lot of young unemployed men who'd love thise jobs, if the greedy exploitative class would pay a semi-decent wage instead of exploiting cheap labor from illegals.
>>
>>66916552
>>66917139

I think you should do the math yourself instead of talking about $15 watermelons.

Start at the USDA. They have a website. Long story short, if we got rid of the illegal aliens working our farms (half of labor) and doubled the median wage to attract legal labor (don't tell me people won't pick apples for $20/hour), AND passed on all the labor increase directly to consumers (to preserve corporate profit margins), a three dollar (now) watermelon would cost all of $3.51.

I think we can take the hit. I know I can.
>>
>>66916331
This is how it works.
>>
>>66916182

Poolan can do plumbin
>>
>>66917342
>attack the source

Would you do that if it was an article that confirrmed what you wanted to know?

Do your own research on Alabama's 2011 immigration reform and it's effect on the agricultural industry. There were so many vacancies theyy even had to use chain gangs to work on some farms.

>>66917435
They were also let back in at a steady rate which tells me it is not the presence of illegals that is the problem but the current system of visas.

>>66917609
Trump says he doesn't plan on cutting entitlements so I don't think anyone will be starving.

>>66917668
Americans worked in the fields back then. Pulling the rug out underneath farmers feet would obviously have a huge impact on industry.
>>
If you want to protest illegals, illegally immigrate to another country. I'm sticking it to the beaners.
>>
>>66917139

You are basically arguing that Americans are too good to do jobs that illegals jump on for slave wages, it seems to have you implying that deporting them would be a poor choice because they are a valuable resource for cheap labor and exploitation.

I would not even want to consider a guest worker program until we stabilize our country, fix our unemployment issues, and make for more competitive salaries again. There are way too many Americans out of work.
>>
>>66917903
I'm arguing that a massive deportation without a transition would come as a huge hit to the American economy and especially the agricultural industry. Crops would rot in the fieldds and many of these jobs would go unfulfilled. Many farmers can't afford to pay a lot, niggers have a bad work ethic, and millennials won't want to do it unless they're getting upwards of 15 an hour plus an iPhone break.
>>
>>66916182
If we can automate manufacturing we can easily build tools to make a dirty Mexican picking strawberry obsolete. It's not a type of job we need to give a shit about preserving, they need to go back.
>>
>>66917865
>Would you do that if it was an article that confirrmed what you wanted to know?
Yes, I would do that. And even if I did, you would do that. If I posted an article from the dailystormer I wouldn't expect you not to attack its source.

Not a single statistic is cited in the entire article. It is entirely based on anecdotal evidence. For all we know, they interviewed 100s of farmers, most of whom suffered no problems at all, and only included in their article those who suffered. This is the problem of sensationalistic journalism which doesn't quote any statistic : it's garbage.

I've now established that you're a complete idiot. You should probably kill yourself to save mankind from propagating your cuck genes.
>>
>>66918124
>millennials won't want to do it unless they're getting upwards of 15 an hour plus an iPhone break
Simply not true. I work management in a sector that's very unpopular to work in. I'm always hiring students, unemployed addicts and freshly arrived immigrants.
I wont say that whites are hardworking or that I can easily find white labor BUT,
Immigrants are NOT hard working, they hate shit jobs just as much as white people.
Central Americans are especially incompetent and lazy, to the point were I think most of them cannot function normally in north american western society.

The real problem here is how we enable our youth to be so fucking lazy. How we promote Universities as gateways to material success and how we foolishly look down on manual labor.
>>
>>66916182
The H1-B program is for orange pickers and slaughter house workers
Not for indian niggers to steal tech support jobs
>>
>>66918124

Considering the influence that megacorps and organizations like Monsanto secure over US agriculture via the FDA, I could honestly care less. Let the facade fall into crisis.. Maybe it's because I live in an area where farms are still run by families for the local community.

Our farms are also overburdened because they have demand from big corps and the many people who are forced to buy produce because the zoning regulations in their hometowns are fucked up so they can't grow vegetables or do anything to help themselves self-sustain in their own backyards.

My state actually forced a small-time seed library to close because they considered it to be "agricultural terrorism"

They can outright fuck off
>>
File: 1457400626752.png (1 MB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
1457400626752.png
1 MB, 1920x1044
>>66916182
>>
Trump wants to import European immigrants to do the jobs beaners do.
>>
>>66916895
H1b is for farming not tech support and computer jobs
>>
File: 1457624375272.png (7 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1457624375272.png
7 KB, 408x408
>>66916182
the agricultural industry will simple absorb the industrial jobs killed by China. It's not like the US lacks Mcjobs and legal minorities
>>
>>66917368
Machines are being used in FL to shake trees then pick up the fruit.

And don't kid yourself about Latinos gainful employment....the majority of both legal and illegal immigrants are some kind of US welfare, and those that do work are mainly being employed in the hospitality industry like maids or bellhops
>>
>>66916182
> major gap in farming industry
> supply of food decreases causing an increase in demand
> higher demand = higher wages that will attract millenial workers
> On top of that Trump softened policy
on HB-1
Basic economics OP
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.