[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RUSSIA NEW SAUDI ARABIA, BANS SCIENTOLOGY AND ATHEISM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
File: 1457618171817.jpg (600 KB, 899x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457618171817.jpg
600 KB, 899x1200
The European council for human rights has condemned this as religious discrimination: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/23/russian-court-bans-moscow-branch-church-of-scientology

Here is some more evidence that Russia is the Saudi Arabia of Christianity

Atheist on trial for these comments
>“If I say that the collection of Jewish fairytales entitled the Bible is complete bullshit, that is that. At least for me,” Krasnov wrote, adding later “there is no God!”
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/russian-atheist-faces-year-in-jail-for-denying-existence-of-god-during-webchat

Church seeks to take over internet: https://www.rt.com/politics/321064-holy-wi-fi-russian-church/

Protestants are banned from proselytizing and referred to openly as "heretics": http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/23/world/europe/23iht-church.4.12274801.html?_r=0

Judge rules Russian Church can pay debts with prayer: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/02/14/russian-orthodox-church-diocese-settles-debt-payments-with-prayer/

Banned swearing in artistic expression: http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/06/world/europe/russia-swearing-law/

Banned freedom of gay expression, fires teacher for supporting gay marriage: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/02/russia-gay-law-teachers_n_6994274.html

State and Church sign agreement to restrict abortion: http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/07/russia-church-and-state-sign-agreement-to-prevent-abortion/#.Vt0TBPkrJmM

Russia contemplating switching to an "Orthodox" system of finance that would drop out of the IMF and ban interest on moneylending: http://www.globalresearch.ca/interest-free-banking-russia-debates-unorthodox-orthodox-financial-alternative/5495331

On the bright side, at least it isn't holding back their scientific progress like religion generally does: "Zoom to Mars in 6 weeks with new Russian nuclear-fission engine": https://www.rt.com/news/334416-russia-space-nuclear-engine/
>>
File: abortion europe map.gif (238 KB, 1900x1500) Image search: [Google]
abortion europe map.gif
238 KB, 1900x1500
>>66911883
muh orthodoxy oldest fags are the worst
>>
>what is the Streisand Effect
smhtbhjfc Putin you're better than this
>>
Russia is degeneracy and dedicated idiotism personified

Why don't they just die out from alcohol poisoning
>>
File: christchan laff.png (664 KB, 1267x1635) Image search: [Google]
christchan laff.png
664 KB, 1267x1635
OH GIVE ME THOSE SWEET ATHEIST TEARS
>>
>>66912509
>russia
>christian values

its demonic hordes personified
>>
>>66912509
>it's okay when WE do it
>>
>again
NO

CATHOLIC GENERAL
>>66914506
>>
>>66911883
>ban atheism
>ban Protestantism
>ban fag propaganda
>ban usury

Based.
>>
>>66915150
>Based.
>>66912082
>>
>>66911883
Some religions are pretty bad but I know so many protestants that are decent christians, that don't hate Catholics or Orthodox, and are avid Trump supporters. Why would they do this?

Oh by the way, I know a guy who was asked to join the Scientologists in their infancy, they flat out admitted it was a scam to him to make money, I also know a young lady who was almost murdered a couple of times for leaving scientology and she was hidden away
>>
File: Christ_Icon_Sinai_6th_century.jpg (1 MB, 801x1528) Image search: [Google]
Christ_Icon_Sinai_6th_century.jpg
1 MB, 801x1528
this is a Christian board, anonymous shill.

we dont care, in fact its very based.
>>
>>66911883
>religious discrimination
>atheism is not a religion

Pick one pls
>>
>>66917505
Should clarify, I was part of a church that had a mission to help people escape the scientologists, and we knew some people who were really deep in it and were wealthy. They were baptists and methodists. The protestants you should always stay away from are the ones who deny free will or the most ancient Creeds of the Church fathers.
>>
>Russia being a third world shithole
The more the world changes the more it stays the same.
>>
>>66917963
>who deny free will

calvinists?

>or the most ancient Creeds of the Church fathers

doesnt ring a bell
>>
>>66917845
Yeah they need to clarify their language.

Also if the Russians are going to outlaw heretics it can't be just limited to these three groups. That's being partial. They need more clarifications I feel like at the very least.

Honestly I understand their resistance towards atheists since they made their country a living hell.
>>
>>66918146
>Implying Britain is not turning into a 3rd world shithole
>>
>>66918347
>From a Filipino
>>
>>66918146
>>66918347

Phillipines ragged you ya nance, I know you're itching to commence 'banter' with him you fucking fairy.
>>
>>66917665
but talking snakes in magic gardens don't exist and why would i want to devote my life to some uber-pacifist jewfag?
>>
>>66918455
when were we a 1st world?
>>
>>66918154
Apostle's Creed, Nicene-Constantinople ect. My general experience and I've met many different Christian denominations, is that people who deny these creeds have serious moral and spiritual issues. Something I've learned from personal experience and others I know.

I mean Calvinists, but there are denominations that are traditionally Calvinist but are called something different.
Anglicans early on were calvinists (think Puritans) But I don't know if that's changed.
Also presbyterians, and Lutherans. Lutherans believe you only get free will after you get saved by God. I've met hundred of this crowd, Got stuck in a shitty town with them but wherever I go, these people are never nice to me.

Puritans (also fatalists) I've heard (but I can't verify) would actually lynch other protestant groups like the baptists. They hated everyone. But I need to look into that.

This is personal experience, but we can also justify this with Scripture and well grounded philosophical argments.
>>
>>66918594
Never, which is why you can keep your mouth shut. You have no ability to judge.
>>
>>66911883
How are they going to jail so many people? Also wouldnt this increase popularity of islam?
>>
>>66918822

Brexit probably going to happen, EU imploding. This really needed to happen, how is there not a better solution to trade? Rocky fucking time for everyone over there soon.
>>
File: asknatalia.png (611 KB, 1239x751) Image search: [Google]
asknatalia.png
611 KB, 1239x751
fuck off
>>
>>66918714
I mean I don't know if it was Baptists that the Puritans specifically lynched, but they didn't like anyone but their own denomination and they violently persecuted anyone who belonged to another denomination. What I do know is that they believed that anyone who belonged to another denomination besides protestantism was at best a heretic. That's where you get the lingo "Purritanical" from.

I've met Calvinists like that. But thank God these are different days.
>>
>>66919065
can i marry you pls
>>
>>66918714
>Apostle's Creed

now you talking, why havent you said so. No prot actually recites the Creed but technically its there apart of the "one holy cath church" part offocourse

>Puritans (also fatalists) I've heard (but I can't verify) would actually lynch other protestant groups like the baptists

interesting, first time I hear this. I thought they got along nicely
>>
>>66919135
>>66919135
>>66919135
Sorry I mean Puritan Protestanism. There are other Protestant groups (fine normal Christians) that they loathe, still to this day.
>>
>>66919065
Can I offer you to great sky and tengri gods?
>>
File: 1455293472971__1_.png (362 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1455293472971__1_.png
362 KB, 557x605
>>66913698
But it is.
>>
>>66918518
> uber pacifist
> walkee into a temple with a whip and whipped the sellers and overturned their money tables

Yep. Pacifist.
>>
>>66919259
that's not true where I'm from, many Protestant over in Texas said Holy Catholic Church. Their opinion was more of "Hey we dont' think the pope is the Vicar of Christ but hey he's the Bishop of Rome so hope that that works out. We are one Church in the Holy Ghost." But that's where I'm from, and there are other Protestant sects that would really disagree with that.

Yeah it's true, these days it's divided between four groups

Free will vs no free will
and
Evangelical versus Chruch traditionalists

with relative extremes. It can get really nasty and very divided, but it's really the legalisic sort that cause the trouble.
>>
>>66911883
>banning usury
Fuck Jews, this is good for everyone.
>>
File: rare Slavic Orthodox Pepe.jpg (111 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
rare Slavic Orthodox Pepe.jpg
111 KB, 500x667
>>66911883
>promotes nationalism
>ensures birth of more Russians
>eliminates foreign culutural sibversion

Seems like they got the right idea, tbqh, super famicom.
>>
>>66911883
>Judge rules Russian Church can pay debts with prayer
This is pretty cool, but why cant I pay my debts with prayer?
>>
>>66911883
>http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/02/14/russian-orthodox-church-diocese-settles-debt-payments-with-prayer/

CASHMONEYSWAG

>>66919983
>ensures birth of more Russians

dude, they are dying faster than Swedes just add alcoholism and abortion
>>
>>66911883
>drop out of the IMF and ban interest on moneylending

This is what'll kill them. Oy vey the persecution we must act now but this will be the first thing they "fix"
>>
Here's an interesting story I got from a catholic I know, who's my best friend. He told me about this cartoon he watched as a kid, it was this anime called Superbook where these kids would travel in time to see the bible stories happen right before them. Anyways he learned that in Russia after 1993, they aired this cartoon and it drew in all these atheist Russians back to the Christian faith. Even adults. I think it's cool that just kids a cartoon can bring so many people back to Jesus Christ
>>
>>66920332
>>66919983
more people gets hiv in russia than babies born, that is a fact
>>
File: russia-1.png (24 KB, 308x463) Image search: [Google]
russia-1.png
24 KB, 308x463
>>66921465
>>
>>66920124
Maybe because you're not the Russian Church
>>
>>66919983
They see the writing on the walls, Christianity and Civilization's survival may depend on it. Thank Christ someone somewhere is looking out for Christians.
>>
>>66919065
Can I touch your butt?
>>
>>66917505
>Why would they do this?

Because Orthodox Christianity is equated with Russian nationalism. Everything Russia does is to promote Russia.
>>
>>66921803
That's a huge swing...
>>
>>66911883

haha you degenerate fags can die. Time to fucking kill every atheist. RUSSIA FTW! DEUS VULT
>>
>>66911883
I fucking love Russia.
>>
>>66923142

Russia is epic. Americans are fags who wont even elect the god emperor and will settle for boogerman rato
>>
>>66922325
For you
>>
>>66921465
Just looked over it, superbook came out in the 80s.
>>66922277
I feel like this explains my questions about their partiality about it
>>
>>66921803
What caused this?
>>
>>66923416
They will settle for Shillary Clinton more likely.
>>
>>66923416
That's not true, Trump is easily the most popular candidate, look at the national polls, but the kikes are giving everything they got to lie cheat and steal their way to victory,
>>
>>66917665
>totalitarian government
>based
Do you hate liberty?
>>
>>66911883
>Russia
>Being the fucking thought police
>bans anyone with different opinions
>somehow this is okay
>>
OH MY GOD HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO POST THIS FUCKING PASTA YOU GODAMN WHINNY BITCH!!
WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!! RUSSIANS HAVE THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY LET THEM DO AS THEY FUCKING PLEASE!!
FUCK OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>66923142
I love a Russian girl, She is named after a Queen. Her mother is name after another queen. BUT I want a daughter with the name taken from a goddess.

sorry sometimes I have these emotional breakups.
>>
>>66924252

fuck liberty. we need monarchy. liberty allows fag libs to say what they want when they should be piked
>>
Based Russia
>>
>>66911883
>BANS SCIENTOLOGY

good.
>>
When someone can name me a video game of any interest that has come from or entered Russia besides Tetris, then we'll talk.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.