[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Operation Aztlan: Reconquista. Manifest Destiny ain't got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: Aztlan Reconquista.png (719 KB, 1564x996) Image search: [Google]
Aztlan Reconquista.png
719 KB, 1564x996
Just a reminder that the Operation Aztlan: Reconquista has been running succesfully on full force for 40 years.

Results so far:

- Hispanics will be majority by 2035

-Hispanics reproducing at 3.4 times the right of the white cuck

-Hispanic households already receiving $45,000 a year in gov cheese, whilst only paying $9,000 in taxes, whilest the average white household pays more than $54,000

- Hispanification of educational systems fully under way.

- Hispanics receiving 3.1 full scholarships to college for every 1 whitey.

-Hispanic representation in government positions growing at a rate of 21% a year, whilst white presentation steadily on the decline.

-Hispanics sitting comfortably at home whilst Whitey and Niggers have their funny race war on the streets.

And, on a personal note, already received my tourist visa in order to overstay it and take back what it's my mine along with my white waifu as soon as I finish college.

You better start assimilating to Hispanic society, refugee scum.

Say it with me: Ain't no wall that's high enough
>>
Not even gonna respond to this bait.
>>
>>66910891
Just stay out of Montana you disgusting brown pieces of shit.

We passed a law to not give benefits to you piles of cookaroacha shit
>>
>no white countries left
>world descends into chaos
>every where is like africa, mexico, brazil and the middle east

The future looks great.
>>
>>66910891
Yea, you outnumbered some Explorers a few hundred years ago and lost to them too. Quality is always better then quantity.
>>
>>66910891
>Trump literally embarasing yoyr nation on live tv daily

Spics to sacred to call it a invasion so no manifest destiny actually leaves all of that BTFO

Call me when the offical stancd of the hispanic people is that this is a invasion if not your literally at the whim of whites that have never had a problem running a nation as a minority pop lol
>>
>>66911497
Your*
>>
>>66911271
> Occupied reggaetonigger talking about quality.

TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K
>>
>>66911497
> Implying I care about the opinion of a cuck that breeds with immigrants

Go back to watching your O'reilly factor and keep paying for my welfare.
>>
>>66911593
No m8 its a perfect point

What will stop whites from continuing fo run ghe country as a minority like most of our empires?
>>
>>66911770
No m8 ur simply btfo. There is literally nothing you said that is not at the whime of white people.
>>
File: israel.jpg (31 KB, 446x280) Image search: [Google]
israel.jpg
31 KB, 446x280
>>66911114
> Equating Africa to Mexico
>>
File: chabelo.jpg (41 KB, 620x517) Image search: [Google]
chabelo.jpg
41 KB, 620x517
Breeding out whitey since the 70's
>>
File: trump - copia.jpg (54 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
trump - copia.jpg
54 KB, 620x350
>>
File: ROUNDUP-MONSTER-articleLarge.jpg (67 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
ROUNDUP-MONSTER-articleLarge.jpg
67 KB, 600x315
Lol you're just angry that we can afford to build a bit beautiful wall
>>
File: 1456553087539.jpg (486 KB, 949x1423) Image search: [Google]
1456553087539.jpg
486 KB, 949x1423
>>66911111
nice qunits.

Also who will win the montana primary? trump or el rato
>>
Add the rest of the confederacy including kentucky and florida. Us rednecks would love to be friends with mexicans. Fuck the yankees.
>>
File: aint-no-border.jpg (166 KB, 960x630) Image search: [Google]
aint-no-border.jpg
166 KB, 960x630
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.