[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would like to reassure and remind every aryan brother on here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: ra2324we.jpg (27 KB, 318x477) Image search: [Google]
ra2324we.jpg
27 KB, 318x477
I would like to reassure and remind every aryan brother on here that race mixing and women "choosing" black men is largely caused by your own insecurity.

I live in a city with a pretty good nightlife. Some of the clubs are "black" clubs. 1 in specific. Its a club with alot of reggaeton music etc. and it is mainly frequented by males of color.

Now the thing that upsets alot of you guys.., is that white women/girls love to go to that place. This might cause one to believe that white women like black men. (its a nightclub full of white women who go there to grind with black men).

But guess what.., how many of you insecure faggots have actually been inside of one of these clubs? I am a reasonably attractive white male, with a good sense of fashion (not that gay /fa/ style, but just generally better dressed than average). And i can guarantee you this. When me and my good looking male friend enter that fucking club... We are allmost literally gods. Women flock around us.. Ive had instances where i literally grab a women who is dancing with a black guy and i start claiming her for myself and she fucking loves it.

So ye.., man up guys.. Women dont "like" black guys more than white guys. They just like reggaeton music and confident guys. And these black clubs just so happen to have it. As long as you guys stay insecure and beta, and the nignogs stay oegaboega full confidence, race mixing will happens more and more and more.
>>
>>66909385
ebin
>>
Cool, take it to /r9k/ or /fit/ Nobody here cares about coal burners. Or sluts for that matter.
>>
>>66909385
A tiny percent of white women race mix and when they do they're twice as likely to mix with Spics compared to niggers

So knowing that this is the case, why are you talking about niggers?

Answer: You're a cuckold
>>
>>66909804
The only woman I know to have had a kid with a black man was divorced. The kid was trying too hard to act like a thug and pulled out a knife in someone in highschool and ended up getting expelled.

They have something inherently wrong with them
>>
Implying I'd want to speak with chimpified women at a ghetto club, get the fuck out of here. Decent white women don't go for black guys. It's actually a great litmus test for potential dates. Once you go black, enjoy your herpes and lil inmate to be.
>>
>go to a club and act like an uncultured nigger
Yeah no. I don't want some slag who responds to African mating rituals like a simpleton
>>
>>66909385
Model in pic related is very much against race mixing, as most Jews and has never even dated a black dude.

In fact a recent Pew survey among 5000 Israelis found that 98% are against Jews mixing with Arabs here in Israel :)
>>
File: 1457410088394.jpg (39 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1457410088394.jpg
39 KB, 450x450
>>66909385
>goes to black clubs to pick up coal burners
>>
>>66909668
>>66910063
Ive fucked black women so who the fuck cares that a women has fucked black guys. Stop living in a dream world where you are waiting for a magic virgin princess. Accept the reality that people like sex.
>>
>>66910196
but you are arabs, retard
>>
>>66910532
>women have sex get I've it!!

Women who force themselves to have the same impulses as men are fucking awful from experience.
I'd rather not have sex with someone who has had more more than 5 partners. That's just a rule. The more people you sleep with the less emotional connection you'll have with them. Sex is still considered sacred in some places unlike what college has taught you.

If you think it's in any way not mentally degrading to sleep with multiple people within a year than have fun with your fantasy world and lack of proper connection.
>>
File: Mark-Schoondebreek-1024x1024.jpg (136 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Schoondebreek-1024x1024.jpg
136 KB, 1024x1024
>>66910196
Whats the difference between jew and arab?
>>
>>66910933
That's like saying you're slavic of you're Hungarian
>>
>>66910196
then stop pushing it on everyone else
>>
>>66909961
>They have something inherently wrong with them

Blacks can't function in highly complex society. That's what is wrong with them. They evolved to function in simple low population African villages.
>>
>>66909385
>Going to clubs to meet women
>Enjoy your aids
>>
File: 1457452512182.webm (2 MB, 320x474) Image search: [Google]
1457452512182.webm
2 MB, 320x474
women fucking niggers in blacked is just an interlude. Soon they'll be fucking dogs. Many supposedly already do.
>>
>>66909385
he's right though, eindelijk iemand die dit snapt
>>
>>66911435
rare
>>
Cute story, but I don't want trashy white woman. I hold conservative views and would never consider going into these clubs. Call me a beta male or a cuck. I don't care.

Once a girl has fucked a black guy, she is disgusting in my eyes.
>>
>>66909385
>reggaeton music

OP are you stuck in 2006?>>66909385
>>
>>66911435
Hey look it's the circus.
>>
>>66909385

>go to a club which is filled with nogs
>dont want to get BLACKED

ok. also why would i go for jamals sloppy seconds?
>>
>>66912091
Because my story proves that we are not seconds. We are first choice, and jamal will always come second. The only reason why jamal sometimes comes first is because of insecure betas like you.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.