[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Degeneracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: url.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
Pol please help me understand why the youth of today are so degenerate. Upon returning from spring break all I hear is people sexual stories and the disgusting subhuman shit that happens at parties.
>>
People have partied Hardy for ages you boring cuck.

Having fun is not degenerate.
>>
>>66908301
>People have partied Hardy for ages
And it has always been degenerate, you filthy scum.
>>
>>66907932
You need to understand that the amount of physical debauchery today is probably far less than in previous times. People have always been decadent.
The real change that youre thinking of is psychological. People now think being a degenerate is a merit badge
>>
File: 1457572184833.png (46 KB, 572x685) Image search: [Google]
1457572184833.png
46 KB, 572x685
>>66908301
>>
>>66908683
But what is it that makes them desire such levels of debauchery? Am I the odd one for being completely satisfied without participating in an orgy?
>>
Back in the food old days, people would get shitfaced on firewater or whatever and dance around fires and have mass orgies as part of the religious festivals that happened after the harvest. Then people went home and would live a quiet, non-degenerate life for the rest of the year. The Jews invented and spread Christianity and told the goyim that God said that there was no fun allowed. After a thousand years of that, they dropped christianity, but didn't bring back the degeneracy festivals that their minds and souls crave, and they don't have a crucified Jew watching them masturbate anymore, so they just go full-degenerate full-time.
>>
>>66907932
State sponsored degeneracy.

Women are naturally hypergamous in their youth before motherhood, so when you give incentives (welfare, single mother, abortions, etc.), or rather you prevent punishment for acting so, you hand them more power at the expense of men who originally provided those resources.
>>
>>66907932
This is not degeneracy.
I always wondered why /pol/ loves this word so much.

It's simply all-out depravity.

Degenerated sounds like an euphemism, our society is completely depraved.
>>
>>66909066
They kept hearing about how it's cool to do so. Corporations promote it, the media promotes it. I think the youth is already autonomous at this point in that regard. Instead of reading about how cool it is to party, be on twitter, IG, FB, whatever, there's no longer a need for external influence: If you go to high school without a smartphone and social media, and skip the parties, you're well on your way of being shunned. Unless, of course, you actually reach out for people to bond with, but that's the hard way compared to just fitting in.
>>
>>66907932
Hormones. When they get older they will calm down, just like every other generation.
>>
File: 1457639124653.jpg (155 KB, 470x735) Image search: [Google]
1457639124653.jpg
155 KB, 470x735
Women are only good for fucking and they know it
>>
>>66910395
yeah because countless millenial males except the top 10 percent chads are relegated to a life of jerking off, whereas even beta boomers got laid
>>
>>66907932
> Everything pol doesn't like = degenerates
>>
>>66907932
This is how it has always been. The only thing that changed is that people like you (betas) are not wanted because there are too many and alphas are on high demand because the supply is low. Basic economics.
>>
>>66907932
Go read Canterbury tales and get back to me on today being more degenerate
>>
>>66910894
>that flag
Are the seychelles also a subject of debate between Romania and Hungary?
>>
>>66910894
Aren't you some kind of Island poo in loo?
>>
>>66907932
Liberalism > atheism > individualism > materialism > consumerism > hedonism
>>
>>66907932
Helen Degeneres... OMG what a... Isn't that hard my dear. Chega de 4chan. Vou olhar filme. If I play, those shit babies will come to my bedroom. Sorry my little pony. Wanna have some help? I always want help. Student simply don't get a diploma if they don't embrace it.. :)
>>66910500
>>
>>66911313
kek.
It's ancient Hungarian clay gib it us!
>>
>>66907932
Why do you care?
>>
>>66911313
>Steal French flag
>piss on it
>that flag
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.