[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"So long as they're not hurting anyone, I honestly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1452404405747.jpg (42 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1452404405747.jpg
42 KB, 480x600
>"So long as they're not hurting anyone, I honestly don't see the problem."

Thoughts, /pol/?
>>
>>66903764

POLAND NO!
>>
I never did see the problem. Is it purely a sexual thing? I dont really understand but its easy to look the other way. Its up to good parenting to shut that shit down.
>>
File: 48a.png (103 KB, 283x244) Image search: [Google]
48a.png
103 KB, 283x244
>>66903764
POLAND GET AWAY FROM THE FAGGOT
>>
>>66903929
Her collar is blue though.

YUGOSLAVIA NO!
>>
File: fursecution.jpg (223 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
fursecution.jpg
223 KB, 720x900
>>66903764
https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/707931202179698688
>>
File: 1456567922147.gif (2 MB, 345x259) Image search: [Google]
1456567922147.gif
2 MB, 345x259
>>66903764
>"So long as they're not hurting anyone, I honestly don't see the problem."
INTO THE OVEN IT GOES
>>
the girl just sees a man in a dog costume with no sexual overtones since she doesn't know about it
>>
This is actually my philosophy for most things but something about furries and bronies makes me want to sterilize humanity
>>
>>66903764
>Raising children in a city
You brought this on yourself
>>
>>66904524
yet
>>
The definition of "harm" can go beyond immediate physical injures, you know.
Harms the mind
Harms society
Harms relationships

It's just a pit door to degeneracy.
>>
>>66903764
Acually, only by their presence they are hurting everyone.
>>
Freedom is uncomfortable. In a society not composed entirely of clones, by definition people will make choices which you think are bad or make you uncomfortable at some point. Observing that is the price of freedom. It sounds scary now, but you and your child would get used to it. On the flipside, seeing things like that means you have the freedom to do whatever you want in a positive way; your own freedoms are reciprocally not restricted. It's a good thing.
>>
>>66903764
>oh my god think of the children and if they see something like that!

>proceeds to make another thread where they make fun of overdefensive parents that want to ban emotional harming things

Gotta love those double standards.
>>
>>66907298
Gotta love how you disregard common sense.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.