[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys Supporting Donald Trump has made so many of my friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: donald trump sad.jpg (67 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
donald trump sad.jpg
67 KB, 650x430
Guys

Supporting Donald Trump has made so many of my friends hate me

I've lost like 90% of the people I used to talk to, only a few friends still agree with me or bother to stick around

I've been labelled as a racist by people I know and it's everyone's first impression after hearing about me from others

Its sad to say, but openly supporting Donald Trump has not been a good chapter of my life

I try to explain it to people that question me but they just ignore me and reject any explanation I bring them

How depressing that having a view has made me socially outcasted, especially since I live in England where EVERYONE hates Trump

I wish I lived in America

What do I do /pol/?
>>
>>66902985
They'll get BTFO when he's actually one of the better presidents America will have.

Just stop getting into political discussions if everyone around you is so stuck on the whole 'TRUMP IS RAYCISS!' train.
>>
File: proud_to_be_whet.png (151 KB, 750x450) Image search: [Google]
proud_to_be_whet.png
151 KB, 750x450
>>66902985
Join EDL
>>
>>66903381
But its so infuriating, I want to correct them all
>>
>>66902985
i dont believe you. i support donald trump in newtown connecticut, ive lost none of my friends at school or at home. literally everyone hates trump but they dont care
>>
>>66902985
>>66903991
oh i get it now ur a britfag. just dont get into us politics
>>
>>66902985
Go cry on tumblr
>>
>>66902985
whos the king of england again?
oh yeah nobody here gives a fuck

who the hell supports another election?
>>
File: 1456349997220.jpg (107 KB, 489x548) Image search: [Google]
1456349997220.jpg
107 KB, 489x548
>>66902985
stay strong, once he wins he will purge the heretics
>>
>>66902985
Bide your time.

We're approaching the final stage of the Roman Republic preceding the Imperium, a stage where opposing political factions would openly attack each other in the streets.

It's a dangerous time, friend, but we can observe a great age coming to fruition.

Pax Americana.
>>
>>66903991
European countries are far more brainwashed than america, hard to believe I'm sure but around here the slightest hint of conservativeism or any right wing way of thinking is a serious thought crime that almost always results in complete social exclusion, loss of job or even fines, jail or losing custody over your children.
>>
>>66902985

Haha. This is happening to me a little. Except I ask them why they think he will be bad for America - and they literally cannot respond beyond "rayciss n bigot, innit". The rest of the conversation simply results in me explaining why he is not racist or bigoted, but a proud nationalist and patriot who sees the inadequacy of the current political generations and wants to remedy this.

Usually ends with them saying: "Oh..." or "I didnt know that", or occasionally they might even defend their standpoint in a vain attempt to save face when arguing from ignorance.
>>
File: Do It Anyway.png (17 KB, 992x178) Image search: [Google]
Do It Anyway.png
17 KB, 992x178
>>66902985
>>
OP, the sadness in your story comes from your own lack of realization. If your friendships were so thin that they can break because of politics, then you've never actually had a real friend.
>>
>>66902985
Sounds like they were cuck faggots anyway desu. I have spic and nigger friends that dont like my support for Trump but are cool about it
>>
>>66902985
This was happening to me.

But slowly over the past couple weeks they've been coming back.

I honestly thought some of my friends were gone for good, but in the past week they have all been reaching out to me.

I think it has to do with how well Trump is doing in the primaries.

My friend who is a hardcore Bernie supporter was over at my place on Tuesday and got to see firsthand Trump win MI, MS, and HI.

It's getting into their heads that this is not a joke.

The more victories he has, I think liberals will start to wake up and ask themselves why he's getting the support he is.

Be nice to your friends. Don't reveal your power level. Give it time.
>>
>>66902985

> Britian

ok..Your friends must have sucked then. Why do the English even care that much? I tell most of my freinds that I support Trump. Most are Berniefags, some don't care and thinks its all bullshit.

My friends don't really care. Besides, I can easily justify building wall without sounding like a complete racist and I also say that Trump deserves respect because he is an epic troll who destroyed the GOP establishment.
>>
>>66902985
The people who consider themselves intelligent are the ones most brainwashed by the media. It's ironic.

The left who call themselves tolerant & progressive are disgracefully comparing a politician they disagree with to a man who killed 6 billion jews.

I did the same thing years ago where I was working at the time, when Libya was being sieged, I said Gadaffi is an alright guy and the media has brainwashed everyone against him. People didn't fall out with me, but they called me mental and said Gadaffi is evil. Lulz.

Sadly I'm a downtrodden soul in 2016, I don't even have the energy to speak out positively about Trump when 100% of my goybook friends and co-workers hate him. I do like Trump also.
>>
The strong are strongest alone.
>>
>>66902985
>What do I do /pol/?
Fuck em. You're part of the MAGA family now. Nothing else matters.
>>
File: 1452953964773.png (346 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
1452953964773.png
346 KB, 500x555
>yfw /pol/ is STILL this bad a detecting shills.
>>
>Supporting Donald Trump has made so many of my friends hate me
Get some real friends. All my friends were Berniefags until I talked some sense into them, now they're voting Trump.
>>
>>66902985

you have to vote ukip

theres gonna be a wall and france is gonna pay for it
>>
>>66905205
This.

Truth is gonna come out this year. I see so many people waking up.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 591x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 591x288
>>66905359
It was 10 trillion, not 6 billion. You filthy antisemites make me sick.
>>
File: >tfwCanadian.jpg (673 KB, 1600x1224) Image search: [Google]
>tfwCanadian.jpg
673 KB, 1600x1224
>>66902985
That's shit bro. I would never speak openly in public about how I feel about Trump but my friends and family all know. Most of them agree with me, I've converted one friend to the cause, and the other friends don't believe he's the real deal. Hasn't changed anything between any of us though.

>tfw met a Brazilian girl at the bar and told her I supported Trump
>tfw still went home with her
>>
>>66905732
Yahweh almighty! When will you gentiles learn! It was 666 gorillion! I demand reparations for shoahing me again!

Anti-Semitic doesn't make any sense cause Jews aren't even Semitic
https://rehmat1.com/2013/09/21/israeli-historian-jews-are-not-semitic-people/
>>
>>66905205
>It's getting into their heads that this is not a joke.
kek, this is the reaction here as well. People are shocked. I just smile.
>>
>>66902985
>posts on 4chan
>has friends
Something doesn't add up.
>>
>>66902985
Those people were never your friends, anon. Anybody that actually knows you and says you're racist for what politician you vote for has to be the most pants on head retarded person I've ever met.

Fuck 'em.
>>
Sounds like you had some shitty friends m8.

I'd say you've done yourself a favour by voicing your support for Trump.

Whatever you do, don't let this occurrence change your core beliefs. If you'd rather have friends (that can't even accept you for who you are) than sincere and honest opinions, then you will be just another sad, degenerate cunt.
>>
>>66906263
We're not all (completely) autistic bud.
>>
>>66905537
this board rivals in new figs with /b/ and /v/
>>
Imagine supporting Golden Dawn in Greece.
Once I asked a friend "What if I supported Golden Dawn?" and he answered "You wouldn't be a friend of mine anymore."
>>
>>66903751
There really is no correcting idiots.

There's a phrase that goes something like, "Arguing with a fool just makes a fool out of you."
>>
Until I order some Trump swag and wear it proudly, I'll answer if I get asked which has been met with civility most occasions for the few friends that ask me. I know a fellow Hispanic that doesn't want to burn bridges while he has 2+ years left, and I also would prefer not to burn bridges with people in organizations I'm currently involved with (and may continued to be involved with in the future). That being said, it's also my last semester so I am picking up the "Fuck it!" attitude and could care less if people attempt to character assassinate Trump of myself.
>>
You have shit friends. I live in the middle of the city and all my friends are total bleeding heart libcucks. They hate trump (give the usual LOL HE'S JUST A DUMB IDIOT talk and don't want to hear anything else). But I'm able to say I support Trump and joke with them about getting dropped on the other side of The Wall. And they don't ostracize me for it.
>>
Same here, at least on facebook.

If your "friends" no longer associate with you because of your political opinions, then they were never your friends to begin with. I still know some lefty/Bernie types that actually tolerate my views even though they disagree with me, but most are emotional children.
>>
File: 1440189672770.jpg (65 KB, 509x361) Image search: [Google]
1440189672770.jpg
65 KB, 509x361
>>66904240
Everyone else is interested in your shit when you are #1 anon

USA
USA
USA
>>
>>66903751
The best revenge is success, think about this, think of how many decades Trump held back, improving his position before making his move. Don't reveal your power level early on.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.