[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a fucking cuckold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
What a fucking cuckold
>>
>>66900319
This will be my country if Shillary or Bernie wins
>>
>>66900319
How can people think that someone so soft, weak, easily pushed around around and manipulated, as well as sorrowful (STILL feels guilty about slavery) should be president?

He'd fuck us over like Merkel is fucking Germoney.
>>
>>66900319
Instead, he'll be known as the fagman old Jew that yells at Capitalism and never got elected.
>>
OP I'm hopeful that you'll be freed from the EU cuckoldry. After that, maybe we can take care of that rapefugee problem in UK
>>
File: feel the.jpg (121 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
feel the.jpg
121 KB, 800x600
>>66900477
Hernie feels "guilty" about slavery?
>>
>cum passion
Jesus, he isn't even hiding it
>>
>>66900319
Well, it's what FDR was known for...
>>
>>66900319
>that new stance
>>
>>66900798
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/247257-sanders-we-have-got-to-apologize-for-slavery

Sanders: 'We have got to apologize for slavery'

Probably is just a fetish though desu. Think Mama Merk lusts for Arab cock secretly too?
>>
>>66901268
Jew* obvs
>>
>>66901171
See, here's the difference. FDR actually had problems to take care of, like the Great Depression.

Bernie likes to cry like a little fagman about "muh capitalism" and "muh wealth inequality", but things are nowhere near as bad as they were during the Great Depression. Bernie has no right to be compared to FDR.

Also, FDR was a badass and sent Japs to internment camps during WWII. Cuckman Bernie would just cum passion all over them.
>>
>>66901319
I'd bet a case of beer she does.
>>
>>66901319
>we

We as in Jews? Because they should apologize for the role they played in slavery.
>>
File: 977244792477818.png (885 KB, 1440x1704) Image search: [Google]
977244792477818.png
885 KB, 1440x1704
>>66900477
>>
>>66901420
Exactly. FDR was a racist who closed the borders and hated black people. Trump is FDR
>>
>>66900319
it is not the role of the government to be compassionate though

this is the fundamental problem with these leftists, they dont have the will to put aside their personal values to follow their oath of acting in the countries best interests. if they cant do that, they arent qualified to be president
>>
>taking money from someone to give it to someone else who didn't earn it is compassion
>>
>>66900477

Wake up retard. there is no and has never been any border enforcement in the USA.
>>
>>66901675
I'm not sure but it almost seems like you're trying to say that's somehow a bad thing.
>>
>>66901420
People suck FDRs cock when his New Deal policies made the deptrssion worse and he involved the us in the most destructive war in history
>>
>>66901675
Trump isn't racist
>>
http://unleashedreality.com/sanders-supporters-are-cuckolds/

BERNIE SUPPORTERS BTFO

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE ALPHA
>>
>>66901999
>>66902032
There is literally nothing wrong with being racist.
>>
>>66902264
I agree, but le racist trump meme is unfounded. Its not racist to enforce your borders and Islam isn't a race. His campaign spokesman is a black woman and he employees many minorities.
>>
>>66900477
Does the president lift weights all day to get the job done? Do they box with other people? What determines a good presidency is not testosterone, or muscle, it is ideas.

>>66901319
>blog
Not a legitimate source.
>>
>>66902144
Why would if matter if someone had a paraphilic disorder, or not? Oh yeah, it would matter to people who are insecure about themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 500x321
>>66900319
>>
>>66901319
>we are a nation of immigrants
>we have to apologize for slavery
Fuck off. Fucking liberals holy shit.
>>
>>66902649
Homeless white people =/= people who live in ghettos

Learn what the word "ghetto" means.
>>
>>66900477

>Merkel
>compassionate

She has been using Turkish immigrants as her personal cheap labor base for years, and she thought she could double down on that bet by taking in all the Syrians and solidifying Germany's place in the EU as a domestic production powerhouse while taking in political glory as the good Samaritan of all European leaders.

She doesn't do 'free'. She is as relentless and cutthroat as the politicians who want to emulate her.
>>
>>66902649
>please vote for me black people, p-pls ;_;
>>
>>66902803
>tripfag
>retarded

Everything checks out here
>>
>>66902803
White ghettos are trailer parks you dumb fucking retard. Also to say whites have never been poor or lived in legitimate ghettos is incredibly assinine and just shows how high Sanders and his loyal cucks are off their own farts.
>>
>>66902803
http://youtu.be/1ui50cFjK1I
Oh I wonder why.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.