[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>President Obama took a swipe Thursday at what he called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: crackup.jpg (133 KB, 855x867) Image search: [Google]
crackup.jpg
133 KB, 855x867
>President Obama took a swipe Thursday at what he called the “Republican crackup” happening in the GOP presidential primary race

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/10/obama-takes-swipe-at-republican-crack-up-renews-pressure-on-senate-over-court-pick.html?intcmp=hpbt2
>>
So why can a sitting US president get involved in the political race for his succession? Isn't that against some ethics or morals of being a President? Shouldn't he be focusing entirely on running the country, instead of the GOP nominations?
>>
If it were really a crack up he'd have smoked it.
>>
>>66897794
>ethics
>morals
>from a nigger
>>
also please ignore my id, let's keep this discussion serious.

>>66897825
I know, I know. But that aside, wasn't he elected to rule and represent the country? He shouldn't be getting involved in this shit
>>
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trudeau-obama-to-unveil-measures-for-safeguarding-arctic/2016/03/09/dd725fbc-e639-11e5-bc08-3e03a5b41910_story.html

>President Obama said Thursday he is not responsible for the Republican Party’s “crackup” even though some GOP leaders have blamed him for Donald Trump’s divisive but effective campaign for the party’s presidential nomination.

>“I have been blamed by Republicans for a lot of things, but being blamed for their primaries and who they’re selecting for their party is novel,” he said during a joint news conference with visiting Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Thursday.

>The president instead pointed a finger at the Republican Party leaders who “have been feeding the Republican base for the last seven years a notion that everything I do is to be opposed” and “that cooperation or compromise somehow is a betrayal, that maximalist, absolutist positions on issues are politically advantageous.”

>Obama said that “ultimately I want an effective Republican Party” that would be “prepared to govern, whether in the minority or the majority, whether in the White House or not.” He said such a party could “challenge some of the blind spots and dogmas in the Democratic Party. I think that’s useful.”

>But he said he was not responsible for the “circus” playing out in the GOP primaries.

>Obama also reiterated his determination to name to the Supreme Court “somebody who is an outstanding jurist, who has impeccable legal credentials, who, by historical standards, would not even be questioned as qualified for the court.”

>And he said he would push ahead despite Republican vows to not even consider an Obama nominee.
>>
I bet Obama and Trudeau got so baked together
>>
>>66897794
This is typical Obama. Presidents have traditionally not "lowered" themselves to talking political gossip.
>>
>>66898048
Basically all of that is true.
>>
>>66898048
He's just taking pot shots at Trump because Trump isn't owned by Goldman Sachs.
>>
>>66898155

Are you insane? That's retarded because...

>Australia

Oh right, forgot I needed to check the flag first.
>>
>>66897698
>>66897794
>>66897878
>ignore ID goyim

fucking kike...
>>
>>66898354
The odds of getting those particular 3 letters in a row are over 17,000 to one, but I swear it's just a pure coincidence. I even chuckled in surprise after I noticed them.
>>
>>66898048
republicans fighting obama on the supreme court nomination are the biggest hypocrites
>>
>>66897698
why is the president butting in with who is going to be the next president, did George W Bush do this shit?
>>
File: 1jyzWNX8ooI.jpg (39 KB, 403x604) Image search: [Google]
1jyzWNX8ooI.jpg
39 KB, 403x604
>>66898546
>it's just a pure coincidence
>JEw
>>
>>66899299
He endorsed john mccain over obama
>>
are you guys really this retarded?

he's right its absolutely not his fault that the republican candidates are trash, and its completely appropriate to respond to the question 'how do you respond to claims that the fractured republican party is your fault', with a response.

fuck im starting to really hate you guys you all sound like fucking knee jerk idiots.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.