[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are cigarettes as bad for you as Hollywood pushes? Considering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 343x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 343x499
Are cigarettes as bad for you as Hollywood pushes? Considering picking them up 2bh
>>
>>66897062
Hey anon. It's you from 16 years in the future. Smoking is the best choice you're ever gonna make. Life is great now because you smoked.

Do it.
>>
i wouldn't pick it up if you haven't already. its expensive, makes your hands stink, etc.

t. 1pack+ a day smoker from the ages of 17-25, quit last year and I'm feeling a lot healthier and actually have some savings now.
>>
not worth it.

fucking only gay people smoke cigarettes.
>>
>>66897062
Smoking is fucking great and great for you
>>
>>66897062
It's condensed pollution.

Your body, your decision.
>>
>>66897062

Use coke instead.

>Have you ever seen a Hollywood picture without coke?
>Must be great for you
>>
Expensive, people think you're smelly and you'll get COPD at 55 and cough your self into an early grave.

But if you want to give the government more tax money go ahead.
>>
File: 180px-Happy-merchant[1].gif (13 KB, 180x210) Image search: [Google]
180px-Happy-merchant[1].gif
13 KB, 180x210
>>66897062
Smoke them, be a good goy
>>
Yes and no. Pumping a bunch of smoke (from anything) into your lungs is a bad idea. But nicotine itself doesn't seem to be particularly harmful when delivered by other means than smoking. Also, "secondhand smoke" is a complete myth.
>>
All this anti-smoking bias creates more smokers because smoking is the forbidden fruit that you shouldn't do.

Just keep pumping the idea that smoking is bad. Kids are not rebellious at all when it comes to obeying your parents :^)
>>
>>66897062
I smoke and I'll tell you what everyone who smokes says. Don't fucking start retard. There is literally zero benefit except maybe pulling in trashy bitches while you're young.
>>
>>66897568
Second hand smoke is only bad when you live with a smoker.

It's not about smoking outdoors or anything. Its about children who have parents who smoke and they are trapped with them.

My parents said the first word I ever learned was "smoke" as I would try to wave it away from my face
>>
>>66897062
They're terrible fammu
>>
>>66897062

You're a faggot if you think it makes you look cool. The novelty of them wears off after about a month. Then after awhile you wake up and your lungs feel like shit, and you end up coughing up phlegm. You end up smelling like shit, no girl will enjoy kissing you because your mouth will probably taste and smell like an ashtray. It's a fucking waste of money and ur a fag op
>>
It costs a shit ton and makes you stink like shit. Don't get me wrong, I used to smoke and still love catching a whiff of the smoke curling off a lit stick... but your breath/clothes/everything smell terrible after. The smells are completely different.

Also, kissing a smoker is the worst flavor ever... like old pickles and vomit.
>>
It's fun but it's not worth it.
>>
>>66897062
>Considering picking them up
Why? Are you terminally retarded?
>>
>>66897421
My gf uses coke and I'm trying to get her off it :(
>>
FACT: women that smoke give better blowjobs
>>
You are actually retarded. Kill yourself
>>
>>66897062
Twin peaks is a red pill
>>
>>66897062
no, probably not, but still, it's expensive and you stink.. calms you right down though, and tastes pretty good

don't start if you haven't
>>
>>66897434

Tobacco industry is Christian is it not? Vaping is the Jew's tools.

>>66897062

I'm actually considering quitting, the stress release and pure relaxation that a bifter can bring you is nice, but 6 years later when you realise you can't walk the shops without panting a sweating despite the fact you're not a fat greasy cunt is certainly worrying.

That and you'll stink of shit for the remainder of the addiction.
>>
>>66897062
OP there are 0 benefits from smoking - and you're also burning money while fucking up your health big time.

But I guess you were born with much more neurons than average human so you afford killing them with cigarettes.
>>
>>66897062
It's a cool way to kill yourself and look fun dying.
>>
>>66897062
good and bad point of smoking
Bad:
>cancer, EXPENSIVE AS FUCK, taste like shit, degenerate
Good:
>

why would you even consider it?
>>
Cigarette high isn't even that good or even worth smoking one for it. Just smoke weed instead.
>>
>>66897062
Eh, I've seen literally thousands of COPD patients over the years, and many had a quality of life that was worse than death. All of them but the ones that were extremely old (80s) or had alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency were smokers. And don't even get me started on the cancer...
>>
>>66897062
Cigarettes are garbage.
Occasional smoking of organic cigars is good for you.
Tobacco concentrates trace radioactives in modern fertilizers.
>>
>>66897062
> Literally paying to physically weaken yourself and die early
>>
>>66898044
FACT: women that dip have stupid tongue skills
Don't smoke, anon, dip Copenhagen winter green. It tastes great, gives you minty breath, and you'll buzz hard off it for years.
>>
>>66897062
There was a study that found that overall, nicotine WILL damage your brain; however, the visual data processing area and the area that governs concentration were shown to be dramatically improved in heavy smokers.

Essentially, if you want to be a writer or artist, smoke. If you aren't interested in being either of those, then don't smoke.
>>
Goes well with alcohol. Stopped buying packs 2 month ago after roughly 2 years of smoking but i'll enjoy a smoke or two at the bar.

On the long term it's just not worth it
>>
>>66898355
>an industry is x religion
>>
Is a cigar worth it? Seems less damaging. Or pure tobacco? How about vaping but only in your mouth not inhaling it.
>>
>>66897568
> Pumping a bunch of smoke (from anything) into your lungs is a bad idea.

not really, marijuana combustion has been shown to actually have benefits for even the lungs themselves
>>
>>66900009
The occasional cigar is fine, but you will still smell.

Pure tobacco is still tobacco

Vaping is safe. But don't vape unless you are trying to quit smoking
>>
>>66900901
>But don't vape unless you are trying to quit smoking
But why not? Just regularly vaping can take the place of eating when bored. And yes vaping just so you can show of your new vape you modded or showing off the big clouds you can blow is douchebaggery
>>
>>66900000
>>
>>66897062
Only idiots and sheep get influenced by celebrities
>>
>>66897062
My grandma has lung cancer thanks to smoking, even though she quit 40 years ago. It's the reason I quit. Don't want to have to go through that.
>>
>>66900328
source?
>>
>>66897786
Most LAH insurers don't even ask if their insured's immediate family smoke, because it has no little bearing on their health that its not worth tracking.
>>
>>66897062
Use snuff instead,better, cleaner buzz,uses less tobacco,and carries about 1% of the cancer risk.
>>
>>66900328
If you are not joking you are mentaly retarsed and should refrain from posting on this or any board
>>
>>66897062

smoke in high school to be cool
smoke in your 20s to engage loose women
smoke finer tobaccos in your 30s
taper off in your 40s and/or whenever you have kids

smoke but only if you're going to use it for the social aspect. it's kinda pointless when you're just puffing away by yourself
>>
>>66897062
there is no need to redpill you on secrets about how smoking is bad for you. it's true that it's literally poison.

hell, these tabacco industry assholes even use radioactive fertilizer on the plants and sell that shit in their ready products.

I don't even know why David Lynch would smoke. I actually would say he's too smart for that but apparently not. plus, getting addicted to nicotine works way too quickly on the brain.

verdict: better not do it.
>>
Smoking is degenerate, faggot.
>>
>>66897062
Yes. It's literally like paying to suck a jew cock all day that makes you smell, impotent and eventually die of cancer.
>>
>>66900901
Vaping is for pussies. Just go for the real thing.
>>
>>66897062
Literal cancer.
>>
>>66900901
>Vaping is safe.

what about the popcorn lung issue? it's not safe.
>>
Smoking a pipe is classy though, if you want to smoke a pipe I say go for it. Be sure to wear a pocket watch and a top hat while smoking a pipe.
>>
>>66902349
teh hundreds of nuclear tests that have launched radioactive poisonous isotopes into the air have had no effect on cancer rates, only tabbacco can do such things
>>
>>66897062
trust an ex smoker and biologist

They are bad. No secret conspiracy there.
>>
>>66897062
Sure anon go for it.
The only people who push the smoking is bad narrative are jews.
I smoke 5 packs a day and I can run 40km in one hour.
>>
>>66903431
Don't inhale.
>>
>>66902499
This Kiwi knows his shit
>>
>>66903745
half a pack here
so it's true, we are the ashtray of europe!
>>
>>66897062
It's a great idea if you want to stink like shit all the time.
>>
>>66903544
Smoking for 30 years sure as fuck didn't help faggot
>>
>>66903745
>>66904235
off yourselves you vienesse scum
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.