[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
convince a fag to vote trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
/pol/ convince me to vote for trump. I decided to vote for the republican party because...fuck high taxes...anyway I agree with trump's tax plan, immigration plan, welfare plan, and spending plan. However, I am not really in favor on his views on environmental policy. Also I hang out with a few liberal fags who are getting into my head about him starting ww3 with another country. he does have an "interesting personality" but I can totally see him pissing off china or russia
>>
shamless self bump
>>
File: 1457210728433.gif (345 KB, 209x172) Image search: [Google]
1457210728433.gif
345 KB, 209x172
You've seen how shit the environment is handled by 3rd world people and countries, right?

If we don't shut down the border than you can kiss goodbye to your precious environment here in the US.

Trump could personally dump nuclear waste every day for 4 years into the US water supply and it would be nothing compared to the damage done by millions of invaders.
>>
File: hillary.gif (65 KB, 218x183) Image search: [Google]
hillary.gif
65 KB, 218x183
>>66896113
>>
>>66896813
this
>>
>>66896813
alright fair point m8

I would bring up the point that he doesn't believe in global warming but I would probably get ripped to shreds about that here
>>
>>66896113
>pol/ convince me to vote for trump

becuase your father was a liberal who told you that you probably wont have a job because cheap immigrant labor, promised to help you with college but dumped 10s of thousands of dollars on his precious nazi bitch of a daughter just before quitting his job so there was nothing left for you to do but move out and compete with Mexicans when you were 18. And that son of a bitch is voting for Bernie
>>
Most muslim non legal immigrants would kill you if given the chance
>>
His immigration policy is the best environmental policy there is.
>>
>>66899489
>>66899253
i said i agree with his immigration policies and his stance on illegal immigration and economics. I am just afraid he will start ww3
>>
>>66899726
Literally the less likely candidate to do that.
>>
>>66899726
its probably better Trump start WWII than elect a sleeper agent into office that's going to let the flood of potential enemy combatants continue to infiltrate our borders. All politicians are assholes, and like assholes, you can only have one. That One Asshole. The One Asshole That We Need? That Asshole, is Trump
>>
>>66899726
He is anti war
>>
>>66896113
consider that most of what you hear from "environmentalists" is an effort to attack capitalism and expand federal beuracracy. Keeping the enviroment clean and having standards is one thing, but the entire push against carbon dioxide is rediculous. Any unbiased look at the evidence shows that the effect from carbon dioxide is negligible, but the left acts like the sky is falling. Always question people who ask you to blindly accept their facts and quickly make a decision on emotions.
>>
>>66899853
this is probably true. Maybe if Mexico or China doesn't like the trade deals, they're gonna be a bit butt flustered, but Trump is about business. Maybe he'll fix our economy in ways that wont involve teaming up with Erdogan and going to war with Russia and Syria over an oil pipeline like the current administration has been trying to do for the past 3 years
>>
>>66896113
>muh ww3

Trump is anti-war, hes said all of our meddling in the ME and North Africa have been yuge mistakes. The fact that people think hes going to start ww3 is pure liberal propaganda.
>>
>>66896113
I want to preserve the earth too.. But what good is preserving the earth if the earth is in flames? We need trump
>>
File: 1457622615371.jpg (244 KB, 800x2330) Image search: [Google]
1457622615371.jpg
244 KB, 800x2330
>>66896113
>can totally see him pissing off china or russia
>>
>>66899726

Dude, he wants to be neutral on ISRAEL when it comes to fighting their wars.
>>
>>66899726
Trump is amazingly enough the least likely person to get us in a war, in this election.

Clinton is receiving tons and tons of money from arms manufacturers. She'll continue wars to make them happy.
Bernie voted and approved war in the middle east.
Cruz said he wants to find out if sand can glow in the dark.
And the list goes on. Trump's self funding means he won't benefit from war like the others.
>>
>>66900022
>entire push against carbon dioxide is rediculous

You should go to SLC on a winter day during a atmospheric inversion and try to breath. Then tell me we shouldn't try to curb carbon emissions.
>>
>>66896113
You get to go on a date with me if you do :3
>>
>>66896113
The only difference between Trump and Hillary is that with Trump we can speculate that he will start conflicts with foreign countries as your buddies would suggest.
Hillary on the other hand already has started conflicts, she has a very good track record of it.
>>
>>66899978
anti war is a leftist code word for "pussy cuckold"
>>
>>66899004
Its irrelevant if he believes in global warming/climate change, faganon. He has no official policy towards or against the environment, which likely means status quo on that regard. Its not like nigger-in-chief did anything more than Bush did on that front.

If anything Trump is the candidate most likely to push for modernization of nuclear power, which is the best "green" policy you could have.
>>
>>66896113
Hillary Clinton doesn't like you.
>>
Trump is the only republican that supports gay marriage. This says a lot about his character because he's going against the party narrative. Dems are for gay marriage because they are trying to win votes and pander to the liberals. Trump is for gay marriage because it's what he believes, he doesn't support gay marriage for political power like democrats do.
>>
File: 1456417402116.jpg (75 KB, 737x758) Image search: [Google]
1456417402116.jpg
75 KB, 737x758
>>66896113
>implying starting ww3 is bad
>>
>>66899726
what is your basis to believe he'll actually start world war 3? the only times i see this are when liberals are posting anti-trump propaganda on facebook, and i really don't get it

is it because he's mean? he's tough and honest, just like i believe a leader should be. you think china and russia's leadership are nice? no, they're hard as fuck. and do you see them engaging in war with the planet?
>>
>>66896113
He's probably the only republican candidate that actually supports your right to marry for one.

His views on the environment, along with everyone else, are opinions. You either agree or not. But it couldn't be any worse than the money laundering shit show that was green energy policy under Obama.
>>
>>66896113
Trump is against the EPA which is horribly corrupt anyway. Even if he doesn't necessarily care about the environment, the EPA has to go.
>>
>>66896113

>enforce environmental laws in the USA
>nothing is produced in the USA

How's that working out. At any rate, the rest of the planet is phasing out oil for fuel so the prices are going to skyrocket between 2020-2030 and america will have to switch.
>>
>>66900073
fair point m8

>>66900114
oh wow, i am surprised that the cancer we call popular news hasn't stressed this

>>66900175
shit that actually seems like a really thing
>>
>>66896113
He's not an idiot, otherwise he would not be a billionaire. Everything he says has a certain purpose, namely getting attention. He has shown that he's a very pragmatic person who can easily change his opinion about something within a single day, so if he notices that the population is supporting a stricter environment policy, he'll be tweeting something akin to "Nature in America is something very beautfiul. Donald Trump will do everything in his power to make our country green".
>>
>>66900193
>Bernie voted and approved war in the middle east.
didn't bernie stress that he was against the iraq war?
>>
>>66900239
oh, name the place and i'll be there ;)
>>
Don't vote for trump, he will likely start trade wars with other countries. Also, his plan about bombing the hell out of ISIS will only have short-term benefits, not long-term ones.
>>
>>66900302
>If anything Trump is the candidate most likely to push for modernization of nuclear power, which is the best "green" policy you could have.
that seems pretty cool
>>
>>66900828
Sure but Libya and all those others were okay with him apparently.
>>
IIRC Trump is the least warmongering candidate that is actually relevant.
>>
>>66900992
It is. Modern nuclear reactors are extremely safe with very little waste. You've got China building 1600 new plants in the next 20 years, while the US is building 0 and has a couple dozen 50 year old plants.

That is a serious problem.
>>
>>66900114
Nice cherrypicking.
>>
>>66900420
>EPA has to go.
sadly senpai you are partially correct on that, i would say that we need to get rid of it, but i know a few a people that work there and actually take their job seriously with the most innocent intentions of preserving the enviornemnt...so major reform is necessary though
>>
>>66900983
>he will likely start trade wars with other countries
Aren't you guys already in the brink of a trade war with China?
>>
>>66901273
No. Not with Obama in office at least.
>>
>>66901273
Why are you replying to a tripfag
>>
>>66901341
>http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-23/trade-wars-begin-us-imposes-256-tarriff-chinese-steel-imports

>http://fortune.com/2016/03/02/trade-war/
>>
>>66896113
>Also I hang out with a few liberal fags who are getting into my head about him starting ww3 with another country.
ive no idea where that meme come from. He's likely to be the most peaceful republican
>>
>>66900983
>Don't vote for trump, he will likely start trade wars with other countries

Good. Sounds fun

> Also, his plan about bombing the hell out of ISIS will only have short-term benefits, not long-term ones.

so you keep bombing over the long run. problem solved

want to try again?
>>
>>66901341

The trade wars look like they are inevitable at this point to be honest.
I'm not quite sure how the US will force China to comply to free trade rules.
>>
>>66901812
>ive no idea where that meme come from.

Liberal Media, but perhaps more so from the crazies on Social Media.
>>
>>66902237
We tax their imports so much that it becomes cheaper to make things here. Once we start producing more of those products, we'll need less from China. They either start trading fairly, or start losing a shitload of business.

Pretty simple, really.
>>
>>66902237
i am quite content with the us being harder on china's trade policies desu. during the recession we allowed them to take advantage of our low interest rates during trade which is alright in terms of understanding self actors in politics but it has been too damn long now and we need our jobs and our high interest rates back
>>
>>66902598

I really hope that's what happens, for me and my country's sake.
>>
>>66896113
Trump is the only one that wants to block mass Islamic migration into the US.

This is the only existantial threat to your life style:

>http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260560/muslim-refugees-terrorize-gays-germany-daniel-greenfield

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/627786/migrant-crisis-migration-Sweden-kill-gay-man-womens-clothes-snake-neck-Sweden

"Constant fear" for gay refugees in Europe's shelters
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/refugees-europe-migrants-shelters-gay-asylum-seekers-attack-abuse-lgbt/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvTg9wfzDFo

Besides Trump is also the best for the US economy, as aside from Bernie, he is the only one who is not bought by the establishment. Trump's plan is to favor the citizens, not the corporations. Now I know this is a slogan but... where to start.

He is the only republican who talks about fair trade, who speaks against NAFTA and TPP. You should read up on how much damage NAFTA has done to the US salaries and jobs.
>>
>>66903038
That is what will happen, unless China goes batshit, in which case we're all in trouble.

Hopefully by that time we'd have Russia and the Poo-in-Loos on our side.
>>
>>66896113
As for your specific concerns...
While Trump is colorful he really is malleable, Cruz is running a much harsher rhetoric against Trump and goes out as far as to lie about him.
While Trump on the other hand is pretty mild when it comes to Cruz.

Look at Trump's rhetoric when it comes to Rubio or Ryan. He is pretty reconciliatory. You don't become a billionaire by burning bridges and mindlessly pissing off other people

His stance when it comes to the ME and Russia is the least interventionist not only among the Republicans, but even less so than Hilary. Coming back to the traditional Republican ways.
>>
>>66902077
Problem is not solved. Body count will not defeat ISIS, we tried that with Vietnam, it didn't work.

Want to try again?
>>
There is no empirical basis for the claim that many mexican immigrants are criminals, at least when compared to natives.
>>
>>66900983
>>66904201
You're correct, Trump's plan is to work with the Russian to find a working solution in Syria. Likely with the SAA and Kurds to stabilize things on the ground.

Trump is the only one who has shown intentions to work with the SAA, the only force that's able and WILLING to fight ISIS in Syria.

Opposing Assad in Syria could only serve to make ISIS stronger... as was happening under Obama.
>>
File: 1449476261000.gif (194 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1449476261000.gif
194 KB, 480x270
>>66896113
Lel stfu and vote trump you already convinced yourself dummy.
>>
>>66904572
lol
>>
>>66904572
Illegals comprise 3.5% of the US population

13.6% of all offenders sentenced for crimes committed in the U.S.
12% of murder sentences
20% percent of kidnapping sentences
16% percent of drug trafficking sentences

This is Census Bureau, U.S. Sentencing Commission, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Government Accountability Office, the Bureau of Justice Statistics.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/16/crime-wave-elusive-data-shows-frightening-toll-illegal-immigrant-criminals.html
>>
File: 1453198780945.jpg (67 KB, 600x499) Image search: [Google]
1453198780945.jpg
67 KB, 600x499
>>66905485
>>
File: finger this.jpg (310 KB, 1275x900) Image search: [Google]
finger this.jpg
310 KB, 1275x900
>>66904572
>>66904201
How does that red pill taste? didn't think you'd find this when you climbed out of reddit, huh?
>>
>>66896113
china and russia wont give him any shit. they wouldn't dare.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.