[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE WACHOWSKI BROTHERS ARE NOW BOTH TRANSGENDER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: matrix.png (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
matrix.png
2 MB, 1600x1200
Does /pol/ still want to be "redpilled"?

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/mar/09/matrix-director-lilly-wachowski-comes-out-as-a-transgender-woman
>>
File: brrr.jpg (113 KB, 1280x628) Image search: [Google]
brrr.jpg
113 KB, 1280x628
>>66894506

> Lana & Lilly Wachowski

aren't you happy /pol/?
>>
They obviously took the blue pill ;)
>>
Switch, a character in the matrix, was originally meant to change genders when they entered the Matrix. They kept it to one androgynous actor to limit expenditure. In a world where you can be whatever you want, the only changes we see on screen is Neo has some hair in the Matrix and outside of it he does not.
>>
The Blue Pill was too alluring it seems.
>>
>>66894506
I think many people would want to experience the other side if total transformation was possible.
>>
"Red Pill" already stands as a term referring to the incompetence of those believing they were out of the Matrix when they clearly were not. Adding more damage to that is just dents in the armor.
>>
File: 1456987450123.gif (459 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1456987450123.gif
459 KB, 480x270
>>66894506
>>66895179

Their transition is an allegory to humans merging with virtual reality.
>>
>>66894506
Jupiter Ascending was so bad they wanted to become different people.
Poor guys.
>>
>>66895865

one of the brothers changed their sex right after matrix reloaded
>>
>>66894506
yes
>>
File: sad-keanu.jpg (153 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
sad-keanu.jpg
153 KB, 1600x900
>>66894506
>>
>>66894506
Well, they ARE twins. We know there's a link to hormone exposure in the womb, and they likely got the same exposure.

I hope they will participate in research. Twin trials are very helpful in determining causes of stuff.
>>
>>66896085
What the shit.
Well fuck me and fuck em.
I guess JA was just too much for the other one.
>>
>>66896361
colgate dropping truth bombs

it would be a incredibly interesting study;

anecdotal, but i've met two sets of gay twins in my life, but i wonder if that means its their genetics our the household they were raised in
>>
>>66896361
Yep, they were born this way meaning it's genetic meaning it can be cured.
>>
>>66896361
it's nurturing I've met two gays from same mother but 5 years apart
>>
>>66896499
Current scientific evidence suggests that homosexuality is at least partially, and may be wholly, a result of an incomplete hormone bath during a critical time of development in the womb during pregnancy. This interrupted hormone cycle for the infant could be caused by a ton of different things, from stress to diet.
>>
>>66894703
I don't think they can pick what they look like, it's based on what they looked like when they were part of the matrix.
>>
>>66896361
>Mengele didn't do anything wrong
>>
>>66896843
I'd believe it, it could also explain gayness in animals.

nature vs. nurture will always be one of mankinds greatest debates
>>
File: CMB.png (128 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
CMB.png
128 KB, 350x350
>>66897122

I guess you could say they reloaded their genders.
>>
>>66896361
This has to be true there are twin incestuous homosexual guys on youtube.
>>
>>66896361
They're NOT twins they're two years apart.
>>
>>66896499
>>66896640
People report being born gay, so it's definitely not nurture. Children born to mothers who have had many male children before have a higher chance of being gay. Again, hormones are to blame. Apparently a woman's body adapts in some way to having many male children.

The nurture is probably more important in them expressing it or not. I mean, if you get raised thinking being gay is both a choice and wrong, there's not much incentive to accept yourself as gay. And if you're not 100% gay according to the Kinsey Scale, well, I can imagine someone clinging to that X percentage of straight that he is and just hope he finds the right bulldyke woman who is also looking for a straight relationship.
>>
Someone fucked these fuckers up.
>>
They want to get some of that future Affirmative Action style Oscar quota for minorities.
>>
>>66897473
They're not? My bad. In that case, it's quite peculiar for two siblings to be transgender. Still, the same factors might have been present.
>>
>>66897572
>People report being born gay, so it's definitely not nurture.
Yeah, lots of babies wants to fuck people in the ass and wants to be fucked in the ass themselves. You degenerate.
>>
>>66894506
kek. this story is soo crescent fresh!
>>
>>66897572
>being born gay
it's literally a choice. I choose to let men fuck my ass. people who cry want attention. that's why so many blacks are convincing white bois to become sissies on tumblr. they weren't born that way they just realized how great it was to get fucked by bbc
>>
>yfw nazi mgtow racist gater cucks would not have their beloved term if not for trannies

hilarious
>>
File: 1451278603007.jpg (21 KB, 428x321) Image search: [Google]
1451278603007.jpg
21 KB, 428x321
>>66894506
>Does /pol/ still want to be "redpilled"?

The Matrix, as an idea, was stolen from multiple sources.

1965 Philip K Dick's Ubik (SPOILER: Sleep stasis chamber where people are placed into a 'reality' dream state. People start dying randomly by turning into husks for absolutely no reason. It's the plot twist)

1965 Philip K Dick's Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch (Anderson is Palmer Eldritch. Every time they eat his candy Chew-Z, they're thrust into his realm. He can operate like an omniscient trans-dimensional being, this includes morphing people who have eaten his drug into himself. He can multiply himself across many people, just like Mr. Anderson).

1984 William Gibson's Neuromancer (The 'technology' realm is set similar to Philip K Dick's Ubik. This is where the fag brothers stole most of the idea.)

They just used a basic man vs machine plot.

They're literally nothing special. My sources are cited so if you feel like it, google it. Or watch the fag brothers shamelessly admit to stealing the idea. Sure they can make great film, but so can many other gay directors and film stars. Even Angelina fucking Jolie has directed film.

The concepts, or ideas, were first conceived in literature by far faaaaaaaar brighter minds.
>>
>>66897746
Calm down, Mehmet.
>>
>>66898322
You forgot all about The Invisibles.
>>
>>66894506
Blue pilled cucks fell into hedonism. Oh well. Never knew them never liked them. I only liked the movie they produced. Nothing more nothing less.
>>
in 10 years they'll go back to being men.
science has gone too far.
>>
the term red pill didn't come to use out of some deep love and appreciation for the wachowskis or the matrix, so it's irrelevant
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.