[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how come atheists love to rag on christians, mudslimes, scientologists,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
how come atheists love to rag on christians, mudslimes, scientologists, mormons but you never see anything critical of judaism?
>>
muh holocaust
>>
>>66892926
Good point.

Atheists just like to be politically correct and bash religion that's trendy to bash.

They talk about logic but hate it when logic is used to disprove their insane ideas and lack of morality.
>>
File: level 100 merchant.png (96 KB, 375x444) Image search: [Google]
level 100 merchant.png
96 KB, 375x444
>>
>>66893019
Work on your baits a bit more Mohammed.
>>
because the catholic church has been powerful for the better part of 2000 years whilst the jews only started to gain significant political influence in the past century
>>
>>66893088
The last thing I heard about Puerto Rico is that they didn't vote for Donald Trump. Are you a traitor?
>>
>>66892926
Yeah you do, dingus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyr730KF-SE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx_ov2NiNo4
>>
>>66893088
Paga sus deudas negrito
>>
>>66893193
I was one of the few that voted for him. I'm not a traitor.
>>
>>66892926
Because Judaism isn't a religion, it's an exclusive society.
>>
File: 1456445164209.jpg (105 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1456445164209.jpg
105 KB, 640x480
>>66892926
They're all equally criticized.

If you believe in any of the gods you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>66893312
This. Judaism is super esoteric that atheists probably dont know or care much about them
>>
>>66892926
>>66893225
This. Not even sure if this is supposed to be bait because of how wrong it is, or circlejerk because it pisses on atheists.
>>
>>66892926
I'm an atheist, my primary targets for ridicule are Jews and Muslims and Hindus.

Since I was raised Catholic I value the moral framework that Christianity provides for one.
>>
>>66892926
Judaism as a religious doctrine is absent in media and public awareness and doesn't factor into any of the major discussions of any Western nation. No jewish suicide bombers, no rabbis rallying great masses against liberal causes. Islam weighs heavily everywhere because of the shitstorm it creates around the globe, while Christianity in the US is a loud political heavyweight voice.

The influence of Judaism just isn't felt, and likewise no need is felt a need to cry out against it.
>>
>>66893532
>no need is felt a need
Well, you get what I meant.
>>
>>66893532
>The influence of Judaism just isn't felt
Uhm, right...
>>
>>66893264
Why did Marco do so well there? Any thoughts?
>>
File: 1456960279543.gif (801 KB, 250x195) Image search: [Google]
1456960279543.gif
801 KB, 250x195
Because you're apparently anti-semetic if you don't worship the Jewish nose. Sensitive subject and all.
>>
>>66893944
They're island Mexico
>>
>>66893519
You catholics are so confused. The moral law was given to Moses, a Jew.
>>
>>66893855
It's there, but it's not felt. Perhaps I should have said "perceived".
>>
>>66893989
Yeah, I've been to San Juan; it's like East Los Angeles with a fort.
>>
>>66893944
He was the only one that did a rally here.
I'm guessing the people's thought was "I'll vote for this one since he's the only one that cares about us." or some bullshit like that.
>>
>>66892926
>Why does a Jew created, Jew motivated counter cultural ideology built for subterfuge not target Judaism?
Gee wiz OP, I just dunno.
>>
>>66892926
> Because they're never called to public attention
>>
>>66892926
A lot of leftist Jews are atheist.
>>
>>66892926
dont know what you're on about, nigger.

I never had any patience for "chosen ones" in my town
>>
>>66894072
He did? Wow. Talk about majoring in the minors...
>>
>>66892926
Because kikes remove kebab

Also I dont rag on Christians, the only religion I rag on is Islam. Its everyones common enemy right now. Divided we fall faggots, we can fight each other after kebab is gone.
>>
>>66892926

Atheist (of pure goy stock, let's be clear) who dislikes Jewish chauvinism, here. Let me play a little devil's advocate though.

The chauvinism, genital mutilation and rotting of host states from inside are all unpleasant phenomena, yes. But they do tend to earn their keep in the sciences. When we talk of the jew, we lose sight of just how dumb the brown 'goys' really are.

If I were a philosopher-king of a state with a significant-yet-small jewish minority, I would decree that they may not find employment in finance, elected office, or "speech" industries including entertainment and journalism. I would restrict them to the sciences, ag, trades and/or burger flipping. I know they're smart fuckers and they'd find ways around this, so we'd audit them regularly.
>>
Or native american animal spirit bullshit
>>
>>66892926
I tear into all of em, pal.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.