[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the main causes for violent crime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: 1441697945542.png (1 MB, 1037x621) Image search: [Google]
1441697945542.png
1 MB, 1037x621
What are the main causes for violent crime?
>>
File: hello.jpg (94 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
94 KB, 612x612
Poverty and desperation. Competition in black markets.
>>
>>66892910
I have always been poor but never been violent. Same goes for my poor family. Are we outliers?
>>
>>66892837
niggers!
>>
>>66893031
I doubt that someone from Austria was as poor as the ghettos we have here, that being said it's a known fact of political science and sociology that increased poverty increases crime. It makes perfect sense too it's not counter-intuitive.
>>
>>66892837
fetal alcohol syndrome making people essentially retarded
>>
Niggers.

In whites it'd typically because of low intelligence or other related factors.

But intelligence plays a larger part in violent crime than poverty does, and which ethnic group in the US is the least intelligent?

Or the world, really.
>>
>>66892910
That would make the poor countries the most violent and vice versa. While true in some cases, statistically there is no such trend.
>>
>>66892837
I'll take minorites for 500 alex
>what is being black
>>
>>66892837
Fatherlessness.
>>
>>66892837
Lack of social cohesion and/or social control. They don't have to go hand in hand. For instance, Muslim immigrants have a lot of social control. They're on each other's asses like white on civilization, but they still commit tons of crime. But not to each other. They lack social cohesion with their host populations, so it's OK to attack them.

American niggers have more social cohesion -they see themselves as Americans and think America is great-, but they also have shitty social control. That's why they kill each other at insane rates, and most of their anti-white violence looks like spillage compared to it.

Law enforcement is included in social control, BTW. But, as one might expect, they patrol the majority, and naturally exert less control on outside populations (which both american blacks and muslims are, when compared to the main cultures).

Both factors do follow from each other, to a certain degree. Better social cohesion makes for better social control, and vice versa.

Unfortunately, one of the core tenets of Marxism, and therefor ALL left wing thought, is that social cohesion is automatically bad. Hence, left wing policy in the West is at the core of the crime problem.
>>
>>66893284
I'm not making this up or pulling this out of my ass anon. This is well known. The poorest countries are almost always the most violent ones while the richest often have the least crime. It's a lot more linked than you're making it out to be.
>>
>>66892837

It's white people oppressing minorities, and not allowing minorities to live happy lives full of fulfillment and free of discrimination and abuse. White people are at fault for all violence and crime.
>>
Unhomogenous cultures
>>
>>66893412
Please provide me with a statistic because clearly I must have been looking at the wrong ones then.
>>
>>66893475
Eastern Europe is very homogenous and has some pretty bad crime.
>>
>>66892837
genetic inferiority
>>
>>66893201
I don't doubt there is a correlation (dumb violent niggers are also poor), but why should poverty be the cause?
>>
>>66893566
Look at crime rates in the poorest nations, look up crime rates in the richest nations. This is a politics board, how do you not know that increased poverty increases crime? That is a basic fact of society.
>>
>>66893713
Because desperation causes people to steal and theft often involves violence. We're literally wild animals that are kept docile by comfortable living situations, when that is taken away the animal comes out.
>>
>>66893725
correlation =/= causation, their wealth and their violence come from the same place. inferior genes
>>
>>66893412
>This is well known.
No, it's well believed, by liberals and white guilt faggots.

The truth is, people who have shitty behaviors and attitudes make themselves poor through their own actions. Once they're poor, they continue to put themselves into poor situations which makes them desperate and more likely to be violent and criminal.

People who are poor through circumstances outside of themselves tend to be violent and criminal oriented much less.
>>
>>66892837
Evil.
>>
Getting pissed off.
>>
>>66893804
Can't you just beg for some coins in the US? Also what about welfare? Nobody has to steal or even violently rob someone to survive.
>>
>>66893841
That's not the only evidence, I was just giving him that easily illustrated example because we were specifically talking about it.

This isn't really up for debate anon, this is very well established and I don't know why you're so incredulous when it intuitively makes sense. Desperation and struggle with finances breeds crime.
>>
>>66893997
i agree, its well established that niggers are poor and violent because behavior is genetic, not even worth debating about
>>
>>66893997
It's not intuitive to me. You have to come up with actual paperwork, which should be easy to find as it is so well established, anon.
>>
Genetically inherited propensity for violence, low IQ, and violent culture/upbringing. In that order.
>>
>>66893997
This isn't your college circlejerk. We don't all accept your progressive bullshit excuses for why the darker people are violent.
>>
>>66894081
>>66894084
http://siteresources.worldbank.org/DEC/Resources/Crime%26Inequality.pdf

Here is one and there are many more like it.
>>
>>66894189
>this isn't your college circlejerk

You mean that you don't use empirical evidence or the scientific method to answer questions about reality?

This board actually seems a lot like a circlejerk so it's funny that you say that.
>>
Fetal alcohol syndrome . FAS criminal adults have fas babbies and raise them to be crims. Sins gives birth to sin
>>
>>66893577
Arguable
They're still rebuilding their culture post communism
>>
>>66892837
possession of valuable objects or special privileges

give them up and peace will follow
>>
>>66894474
Well yeah they're poor and it breeds crime. Why are you guys so unwilling to accept this basic fact of reality? How do so many of you not understand this? It's really not complicated, radical, unfounded or counter-intuitive in any way. It makes perfect sense.
>>
>>66894312
Except you're trying to explain away all violence and crime by saying "well it's because they're poor". If we point to the pattern of poor white people being much less violent, you respond with "When you're white, you don't know what it's like to be poor", which was said by your hero.
>>
>>66892910
>the poverty and desperation meme
fuck off lefty.
>>
>>66893412
You're still welcome to provide me with a single statistic that shows this as you say "well known" trend. Myself, I must be unable to find anything.
>>
>>66894633
>Except you're trying to explain away all violence and crime

Nope. Sanders isn't also my hero what are you talking about?

>>66894673
Oh how sad... it's retarded.

>>66894751
Did you not read the study I posted? >>66894221
>>
>>66892837
Inferior genetics
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.