[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK, so I have family in Florida(retired). They were super excited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: TrumpSmiling2.jpg (85 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
TrumpSmiling2.jpg
85 KB, 300x300
OK, so I have family in Florida(retired). They were super excited so much about the election that they signed up to count the ballots.

30% of the expected vote has came in already from pre-voting.

They're not supposed to share this information, but they told me Trump has 52% of the vote. He's going to win in a landslide. We did it, he's the nominee. Florida bros you might as well stay home and stay comfy. We won.
>>
File: shills.png (47 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
shills.png
47 KB, 864x455
>>66891829
>>
Fuck off, disinfo reddit faggot.

>hurr durr just stay home

Literally kill yourself, Toronto, you fucking leaf.
>>
Wow this is what i call shilling
>>
>>66891882

that's been debunked. try again
>>
What is it with all the don't vote shills today?
>>
>>66891829
Don't listen to the shill. Vote anyway. Make victory undeniable
>>
>>66891829
>calling the winner before the winner was selected

/pol/, the story of a one trick pony
>>
>>66891829
>they do it for free
>>
>>66891829
>>66891829

60% of the people I know IRL work for the theme parks.

Over half of them are losing their jobs to H1b Visa students coming in. One of my friends was forced to train her replacement or risk losing her severance.

NO ONE is staying home during this campaign. I even have my 82 year old WW2 vet neighbor going out to vote for Trump, and he doesnt even have legs.

Now get out there you lazy faggot's and Make America Great again.
>>
>>66891968
It doesn't matter, I already voted early.
>>
>>66891968
liberals are scared of Trump's popularity or some /pol/tard gets enjoyment out of baiting users

probably the latter
>>
File: plebbit.jpg (15 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
plebbit.jpg
15 KB, 230x219
>>66891939

Bye, friend.
>>
>>66891968
The new anti-Trump strategy. The anti-Trump idiots are like Wile E. Coyote.
>>
I want trump to win, but at the same time I don't want the liberal pussies running up to canada
>>
>>66891829
>They were super excited so much
>>
What is it with all these fucking HURR DURR NO NEED TO VOTE threads?

Reddit you really need to find something better to do with your time, go shove a dragon dildo up your ass or something.
>>
>>66891939
Debunked how, exactly?
>>
>>66891829
>Florida bros you might as well stay home and stay comfy.

Shut your fucking mouth, you shilling little leaf.
>>
>>66891829
Guys, it's true. I know it's true because my dad works at Nintendo and he said so. Just trust me on this one.
>>
File: 1456950577836.jpg (84 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1456950577836.jpg
84 KB, 512x512
>>66891829
>Stay home Floridian bros
>>
My brother, sister, and mom have all early voted in Florida. 1 Bernie, 1 Hillary, and 1 Rubio vote.

Me, I'm a Kasich voter, but wont be early voting.
>>
File: kaiser-trump.jpg (34 KB, 357x530) Image search: [Google]
kaiser-trump.jpg
34 KB, 357x530
>>66891939
ITS OK GUYS.

OP SAYS IT WAS DEBUNKED.
>>
>>66891829
Same, I'm in Illinois and you basically might as well just smoke a bowl and eat some guac
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.