[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Germany cucked because nearly 250,000 of the best and bravest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 6th army.jpg (77 KB, 800x508) Image search: [Google]
6th army.jpg
77 KB, 800x508
Is Germany cucked because nearly 250,000 of the best and bravest Germans died in the 6th Army?

The more I read about the 2nd World War the more I believe in the whole >all the good men of Europe are dead meme
>>
that's exactly what it is, more than 50% of germans do not mind "economic" refugees. Yes you read that correctly, there doesnt even have to be a war.
>>
They just need to overthrow the jewish government and the problem will fix itself
>>
>>66891629
Germans have always been troublemakers. This is just more of the same.
>>
>>66891629
yes, everytime I go outside my Apartment I see white boy get bullied by gang of arab. There so few white in my neighborhood, most of them are old too
>>
>>66891629
Yes.

In a certain very real sense, what we consider "white civilization" died seventy years ago.

What remains is a kind of twisted revenant without the genetic endowment necessary to preserve itself.

It gives life to the old saying that "intelligence is a lethal mutation," it intelligence (in the form of technological mastery) was precisely what allowed whites to destroy themselves.

Just as beetles will outlive mammals, so blacks and browns will outlive whites.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 490x313
>>66892018
Spoken like a true subhuman.
>>
>le "every good german died in the war" meme

There were millions, millions of German men that fought bravely and survived the war. Many more than died. Don't be ridiculous
>>
>>66891629
Germany is facing difficulty not because so many died, but because so many who lived had to lie about why they fought in order to keep their children alive during occupation. Add in the deleterious effects of welfare and that "social justice" movement /pol/ now hears so much about and what remains is broken boys in men's bodies and women with childish minds, together voting for their own destruction so the benefits can flow unto their death.

It is a fucked-up situation, but already the unfucking has begun. Out in the East, refugee centers burn. Out in the West, the main leftist presences are failing to survive first contact with reality. Down South, the infestation has people preparing for all-out war and up North there's an expectation that our next refugees will be Scandinavian.

So really, this isn't complete cuckage. This is the initial daze when you snap out of it.
>>
>>66892923
May your words speak truth.
>>
>>66891629
Germany wasn't cucked like France or Britain until the sixties.
>>
>>66892923

Hope you're right.
>>
>>66891629
Two consecutive generations where the boldest action-taking men were wiped out.

That's a hard demographic loss to recover from.
>>
>>66893243
>>66893455
It's still going to get ugly even then, mind you. But I can tell you now that it's not going to be over without fight. Thanks for your hope!
>>
File: Yuri.png (9 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
Yuri.png
9 KB, 185x273
>>66891629
A shitton of Poles died in that war. We were fucked way more than the Germans, continued to fight the communists till 1954 large scale and the last fighters were killed in 1963. We are not cucked. What happened? This whole "all the alphas died" theory is shit. Hundreds of thouands of fighters died in the balkans, Baltics, Eastern Europe in general and we are sane and reasonabely manly, patriarchal and nationalistic. Sweden barely lost anyone and they are the most insane cucks. What matters is the 1968 revolution helped by legions of KGB subverive agents. We were safe from it behind the Iron Curtain.
>>
>>66895728
Have you considered that Slavs might have a higher alpha to cuck ratio than germanics
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.