[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If North Korea actually uses the nukes will the west be too politically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: DPRK_escaltation.jpg (101 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
DPRK_escaltation.jpg
101 KB, 620x465
lets say North Korea launches a few nukes on South Korea and Japan, both kill 100's of millions. The leftist media always portrays civilian North Koreans as an oppressed people held hostage under the Kim family.

Would the west just stage a normal invasion into North Korea normally or will they actually grow a pair and nuke pyongyang or another civilian city?
>>
Trump wouldn't stand for it because he'd actually defend his country from hostile foreign influence.
>>
>>66890287
I don't see how attacking Korean civilians with nukes would do any good. Of course any remaining nukes should be neutralized by any means necessary.
>>
West are a bunch a fab got puss is to duck with norms

Time Mr Kim jungle Un took it up on himself to double the west's rent money.

Milk these fucks like niggers for all they're worth
>>
China and India probably wouldnt think twice. After a poc country uses a nuke, tjere will never be a need for discussions again.
>>
>>66890287
China would obliterate it. The west wouldn't have a choice, wouldn't even know the nukes went off in Japan before China killed every last NK loyalist and colonised it.
>>
Only proven party loyalists get to live in Pyongyang, so nothing of value will be lost by nuking it.

Honestly though, NK won't do shit. They have everything to lose and nothing to gain.

They're just maintaining the status quo of fear and tension, because that's the only way their rulling class can be sure they'll stay in power.
>>
File: 1456216850943.jpg (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456216850943.jpg
7 KB, 400x400
>>66890555
>West are a bunch a fab got puss is to duck with norms
Checked. I don't know what you said and I normally don't.
>>
China would help purge all anglo's from this continent if anything
>>
>>66890555
I hope its autocorrection
>>
>>66890679
FREE MINERALS
>>
>>66890843
I think it's just Poland's education system.
>>
>>66890287

That chain of events is very unlikely, but it would mean the gloves are off and I could see China/Russia annexing the Norks before the Americans get a foothold on their border.
>>
>>66890287
USA has flown nuclear-armed aircraft along the border and is in talks with SK to have nuclear weapons based in SK (iirc).

China could drop a few tactical nukes on NK and swiftly invade it for dem rare earth metals and so they don't lose potential territory to the US.

The most likely situation would be a Chinese invasion where they destroy the loyalist forces and install a new government that is 100% loyal to China so that China and SK can use new North Korea as a nationwide workhouse for cheap goods.
>>
>>66890892
kek

N Korea would finally give the green light to the passive world to end that shit hole and make another S. Korea, eventually doubling the number of Starcraft 2 pros and raising world morale by 50%.

As for China being the one to do it, that's an interesting idea.
>>
China would purge North Korea and push for reunification.

If N.K. is gone America won't have any reason to keep equipment and troops in S.K. and S.K. is close to China.
t. China expert
>>
>>66890530
Worked on the Nips.
>>
>>66891212
Why the fuck would south Koreans stick out their neck for the perfidious Anglo cocksucker and their imperialist arm in Asia?

They'f fuck you britshit turds over like yous wouldn't know what fucked ya.

Le Hong Kong style
>>
>>66890287
Lol no

If Kim tried anything his shithole would be a radioactive crater in 10 minutes
>>
File: DPRK vs West.jpg (706 KB, 1576x1337) Image search: [Google]
DPRK vs West.jpg
706 KB, 1576x1337
>>66890287
>>
>>66891603
Thank you for that insightful and knowledgeable post.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.