[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump will ruin the economy and drag us into a recession, here's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 1457590150466.jpg (31 KB, 411x373) Image search: [Google]
1457590150466.jpg
31 KB, 411x373
>Trump's elected
>builds wall
>deports immigrants

>labor prices rise
>commodity prices rise as a result
>major inflation

>sales drop due to prices rise and diminished demand from populational cutback of deportations
>people lose jobs
>mass unemployment

>jobless people default on their loans
>credit crisis ensues
>America is not great again
>>
>>66887617

>implying economic recessions don't happen when the party of the president changes

The big flop will be put on Trump's plate, not made by Trump.

Obama got served up Bush's going out of office disaster, and I'm genuinely surprised he managed to fix it as well as he did.

>inb4 implying that congress didn't fix it
>>
>>66887617
As a blue collar worker deporting racist ass Mexicans would be pretty cool will finally get regular raises and wages again
>>
>>66887617
>>labor prices rise
but clinton and sanders both want to force labor prices to rise while allowing outside competition to also flood the market.

people want higher labor prices.

> diminished demand from populational cutback of deportations
illegal immigrants aren't generating demand.
>>
It will be uncomfortable in the short term, until we change policies and the market corrects itself. Immediately losing 5 million agriculture and construction workers is gonna suck until we replace them with mid class whites, who don't wanna do dirty farm and construction work.
>>
File: 1457325731493s.jpg (5 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
1457325731493s.jpg
5 KB, 121x125
>>66887617
>bernie gets elected
>double minimum wage
>labor prices rise
>major inflation

>sales drop due to prices rise
>people lose jobs
>mass unemployment

>jobless people default on their loans
>credit crisis ensues
>niggers still suck
>>
>>66887617
>Labor prices increase
You had me convinced with that. Sounds like Trump us the man of the people.
>>
>>66887617
m-muh magic number
>>
File: 1457619334857.png (82 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1457619334857.png
82 KB, 800x600
>>66887617
>Posts bullshit numbers
>With no sauce
>>
>>66887617
GDP per capita is what matters, not GDP as a whole. Of course GDP would go down if 11-15 million illegals left because they wouldn't be producing or consuming within the borders.

>Using misleading statistics to prove your point.
>>
>>66887617
Losing gdp is fine since the population will also decrease. Median income is what matters.

Only the jew overlords benefit from mass immigration
>>
File: Explain yourself bitch.gif (452 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Explain yourself bitch.gif
452 KB, 500x375
>>66887617
>labor prices rise

explain
>>
>>66887617
Hillary was a big part in the deregulations in the 90s that led to the global financial crisis.
>>
>>66888266
labor prices go up, the cost to produce the goods go up. Therefore the cost to purchase the goods goes up.

Are you Bernie Sanders?

If I pay you 5 bucks to produce a product I sell at 10, I make 5 bucks.

If I all of a sudden pay you 9 bucks for the same product, I have to raise my price to 14 to keep my profit where it had it. Or take a loss.

Take a guess which one will happen
>keep profit stable
>take a hit on profit
>>
>>66888266
>5 million farm workers gone
>most working for minimum wage, if not less
>to refill the jobs, bosses raise wages to entice potential workers
>now for profit bosses must raise prices of farm goods

I swear /pol/ has an average iq of 50
>>
If your country literally relies on illegal invaders to stay afloat, it deserves to go under.

It doesn't, though. America would be just fine without them.
>>
>>66887617
We're already in a recession. You can't keep interest rates at 0% for 7 years and not expect consequences.
>>
>>66888669
this

we don't have illegals in Canada and we're running up a giant debt that is almost hilarious and we're fine (for now)
>>
No shit the total GDP goes down when illegals leave. We could have the entire world all pile into Luxembourg and the GDP would go up but that wouldn't really solve anything.
>>
>>66887617
>66888666
>>
>>66889000
>>66888666
>>
>>66888059
Seems like there isn't a good candidate for president then.
>>
>>66887617
I thought you people wanted $15/hr.
>>
>>66887617
gdp will fall if you deport illegals?

mass deportation of WHAT?

You can't deport your illegals. Let alone anything else.

BUILD IT,AMERIFAT.
>>
>>66889144
There isn't
Trump just generates lulz
>>
>>66889144
bingo.

Trump is the least shitty and only because of his anti-PC and anti-SJW personality, and i cant take anymore of that pussy shit. Other than that there is no good candidate. The only thing I care about is that we have the opposite parties in charge of each branch, so they cant fuck things up more than they have already
>>
>>66887617
> Trump wins
> deports illegals
> labor price rises aka wages go up
Now its a bad thing
> tax revenue rises because citizens pay taxes

Liberal retards win
> raise muh minimum
> labor costs of unskolled workers go up
> they get replaced by automation
> tax revanue drops because illegals still working unskilled jobs that can't be automated
>>
>>66887802
>and I'm genuinely surprised he managed to fix it as well as he did.
Yeah, doubling of the debt of all presidents before him combined, from 8 trillion to 19 is really good.

>>66888027
100% this, OP is a retard. Trump's plan will just be costly until all illegals are OUT.
More companies will return to the US, creating more jobs in the process.

Google: Okun's law & aggregate demand.
>>
>>66888197
>GDP per capita is what matters, not GDP as a whole. Of course GDP would go down if 11-15 million illegals left because they wouldn't be producing or consuming within the borders.
100% this. GDP per capita would actually increase, and less unemployment would trigger a positive feedback loop which would increase the GNP, which would in turn increase investment, increasing jobs, and so on until there's no unemployment.
>>
>>66890422

>Yeah, doubling of the debt of all presidents before him combined, from 8 trillion to 19 is really good.

According to some jews and lots of shills here on /pol/ there is "absolutely no problem with creating trillions of debt".
>>
>>66890828
They're clearly wrong then. Either that, or they don't understand macroeconomics.
>>
>>66887617
> Builds wall
> deports immigrants
> More Americans get jobs because less Immigrants take them because muh diversity quota
> Less money lost to the black market and mexican drug cartels
> Less money lost to being sent overseas
> Economy booms because less money is illicitly leaving the economy
> there is less unemployment due to a smaller population due to deported illegals.
>>
>>66890996
Yup, and lower unemployment results in higher wages.
>>
File: jew libtard.jpg (116 KB, 476x608) Image search: [Google]
jew libtard.jpg
116 KB, 476x608
>>66887617

>Labour price rises cause inflation
>Doubling the minimum wage is fine

How can libkikes deal with the cognitive dissonance?
>>
Chances are that the jews will crash the stock market and wait four years until they can have another puppet in power
>>
>>66890978

I tell them that too, here is a response I get:

"but if you go into debt as a government you give more dollars out for other people to use, so it's good for the economy".

Absolutely horrid I'll tell ya.
>>
nope.jpg
both donald and bernie have good plans (which work for different reasons tho, also fuck shillary). but i think you're overestimating the abilityo f the president to ruin the economy desu
>>
>>66891137
Well done greekbro. Watch them recoil in fear as they tell you to pay denbts.

>>66891261
>you give more dollars out for other people to use
I am in the process of writing an article which I will then submit to AmRen. Plotting gdp growth as a function of unemployment as we speak, so I'm reading pyxplot's documentation because fuck GNUPlot.
>>
>>66889570
Exactly

This is why I hate "WE GOTTA GET THINGS DONE"

there is no list of shit to complete and finish. Its endless, the more you add the more complex and arbitrary it becomes. Slow down.
>>
>>66887617
>deports immigrants
ILLEGAL immigrants and you know it, you stupid fuck. I'm sick of this intellectual dishonesty
>>
If whites are able to get their fucking jobs back it will be just the thing they need to increase their birth rates and fill the earth again with superior genes.
>>
>>66887937
So much this.
>>
>>66888611
>labor shortage
>invest in new technology and higher skilled workers
>produce more goods offsets higher wages

God it's like everyone on pol has an IQ of 50
>>
This argument is shit OP. If we have built our economy on artificially deflated wages by paying illegals under the table, then we deserve to have our economy crash.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.