[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does pol think white privilege exist? We are going to have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9
File: BIf5tuV.jpg (56 KB, 374x626) Image search: [Google]
BIf5tuV.jpg
56 KB, 374x626
Does pol think white privilege exist? We are going to have a discussion on this in class. Im not white and i dont think it exist, i just feel if one works hard and shit they live well. My class doesn't think the same though.
>>
>>66887281
Yes it does but nowhere near the extent to which it is being pushed in the media. Ethnics are perceived as more threatening and outsiders to a degree (not without reason)
>>
>>66887281
All of the things people attribute to being white is actually attributed to everything else. Class, work ethic, etc.

Correlation =/= causation. Being white isn't the cause.

Don't be retarded like this guy.
>>66887468
>>
>>66887573
That makes sense. They think skin color has to do with it. I think Its more of a mental perception.
>>
>>66887281
Isn't white privilege just the lack of prejudice toward white people?
>>
>>66887281
It should, if it doesn't. White people absolutley deserve them.
>>
File: zeppelin.jpg (101 KB, 673x960) Image search: [Google]
zeppelin.jpg
101 KB, 673x960
>>66887281

'Privilege'? 'Achievement' would be a better word.
>>
>>66887281
It exists for a reason.

White privilege is when you walk by somebody's car and they don't stare at you in fear and lock the door. They do this when a black person walks by since blacks are statistically much more likely to be violent.
>>
>>66888071
The privilege of being a member of a race that doesn't devour itself on a daily basis.
>>
White privilege does exist, and it exists for a reason. Whites brought electricity and modern technology to the world (internet, cars...everything of value) - we have earned this fucking privilege.

Blacks and Arabs will be given similar treatment once they are considered safe to live with themselves without massacring each other at every possible opportunity.

As of yet, that day has not come.
>>
>>66887281
The only white privilege is the privilege to pay for everyone elses shortcomings
>>
>>66887281
This
>>
>>66888271
Can forget alot of modern math came from Arabs.
>>
>>66888271
>we have earned this fucking privilege
>we
Oh, what did you invent?
>>
>>66887743
>white privilege is just the lack of prejudice toward white people
So it doesn't exist?
>>
>>66888431

of course mohammad, tell the white man he should disregard the achievements of his fathers and give his sons attitudes of defeatism so they themselves won't invent.

If I'm not going to space and conquering the galaxy, my descendants are, and that's what the fight is being fought for. Being white is being part of a legacy that permeates time.

Stay jealous.
>>
>>66888071

People do this when white people that are bums or with tons of tattoos walk past. It's not about race, it's really about how you dress.
>>
File: 1363131728403.png (30 KB, 109x131) Image search: [Google]
1363131728403.png
30 KB, 109x131
>>66888529
I doubt you're even ethnically related to any of the men who did any of those things, but whatever. Keep claiming responsibility for what other people accomplished you pathetic cuck. If you had anything at all to be proud about you wouldn't have have to rely on your "ancestors"
>>
Good parenting is white privilege.
>>
>>66887281

I don't think white privilege exists as bad as people say it does. Sure, some people are racist, but if a colored person dresses nice and acts respectfully with good manners, than any white person should treat him nicely. The problem is that colored people usually dress and act like shit.
>>
Of course there's white privilege. One of most obvious signs is this past year's Thanksgiving tweets. Millions of whites, for the first time in their lives, felt the brunt of being stereotyped and completely lost their shit. White privilege is being free of any stereotype and judgement just for being white.
>>
I am privlidged because my father loved me before I was even born. Same with my grandfather. They took care of themselves in order to take care of me in the future. If your father didnt love you then thats just your problem
>>
>>66888431
So white people are guilty of all the sins of their fathers, but get none of the credit for their accomplishments? You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>66888607

What bothers me more is that there's lots of people who don't automatically lock their car doors once the seatbelt is on.

I usually double check the lock whenever someone suspicious is near my car, but I lock it the second the ignition is turned and I'm strapped in.

>>66888698

I'm proud to be part of the race that:
-ruled >80% of the world at one point
-invented flying machines
-invented mechanized killing
-went to the moon a bunch of times
-aspires to go to the stars
-created a true quality of life worth living

Nationalism is about loving your race and being proud of it.

You must hate yourself if you refuse your ancestor's accomplishments.
>>
>>66888886
This
>>
>>66888886

hex of truth would've made me cum in my pants, also lol, you're not seriously expecting a response from that headless idiot.

>>66888888
>>
It's only something people who haven't been outside of white countries believe in. Whites are pretty much the Batman of races: does everything for all the brown people just to be hated by them. We are the ONLY race that grants special rights to "minorities".
>>
>>66887281

It depends on the definition of "White Privilege" you have. It's not like all white people are born rich and intelligent with healthy bodies and good future prospects, that's ridiculous.

But think of it this way: Black guys have an innate bond with each other even if they don't know one another. That is, going by Dave Chapelle's jokes and the media I've been exposed to. Why do they have this bond? Because they look the same and usually share similar values such as "don't kill random strangers, don't touch stuff that isn't yours".

This is what "White privilege" really is. People are more comfortable around people that look like them. This goes for asians, blacks, whites, you, me, everyone except for a few mental cases.

When a "white man" interviews people for a job, he's more likely to hire someone else who is "white". The same goes for the aforementioned races. This is not racism, this is how we are programmed. So why the disparity in getting jobs and making it out there? Because most entrepreneurs are not black. Most blacks are not well educated and most don't even speak English, so there are fewer blacks on the side of the interviewer rather than the interviewee.

The richest man in the world is mexican, the second richest is chinese (last time I checked anyway, the owner of Alibaba) etc etc and then there's Oprah Winfrey, who is probably the richest black person alive. This is why everyone except blacks appears to be successful.

There are just far fewer successful black legal business owners. Plenty of rich athletes, musicians and actors, but very few people who are actually doing the hiring of staff.

There is an element of racism here though, make no mistake. See, educated black men hate "hood niggas" and are even less likely to hire young black men.
>>
>>66888405

Not really. I mean, newton discovered Calculus in a matter of weeks once he wanted to start calculating the orbits of planets. Arabs have contributed very little beyond mapping stars way back when.
>>
>>66888920
White man stole all dem cuz we wuz kings
>>
File: image.png (10 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 205x246
>>66887281
Imagine sticking your nose deep into her armpit and taking a big breathe through it, gave me a headache
>>
>>66887281
yes I think I've experienced it before

>smoking weed with some friends on beach at night
>very touristy area, born and raised there
>keys were in ignition of car
>cop pulls up behind our car
>immediately knows whats up everyone gets patted down, cops take all of our weed
>we're standing in a line all thinking our lives are over, all of us just got accepted into college, all of us are over 18
>cop sighs "just get out of here"
>hide in McDonalds parking lot for a few hours

I still don't know why he let us off, I wonder what would've happened if we weren't white kids with a lot of connections
>>
>>66889222
Algebra was invented in medieval islam. They also made advances in trigonometry and geometry
>>
Discussing whether white privilege exists or not, is not education. You should be learning scientific research methods. Not sit around in circles going "the feeling in my belly tells me that white privilege exists".

Read some books instead.
>>
>>66889353
I was the cop, i was too fucking tired to deal with you little shits.
>>
>>66889560
Fucking this
>>
>>66887281
There is a majorety privilage.

Lead culture privilage.

Its the thing that made the leading culture great.

Has nothing to do with skin color.

If a fucker goes towards
>muh skin
>whitey evile
>nigger opressed

Remind him of africa wher nativ africans
have the privilage and whits get oppresed.
>>
>>66889353
>I think

But you don't know. You're just pulling it out of your ass.
>>
>>66889222
Are you forgetting that the very numbers whitey uses were conceived of by arabs?
>>
>>66887281
Puerto Rican here

White Priviledge is bullshit

I live in north philly and theres PLENTY of drug addicts and homeless people that are white

white """""priviledge"""" my ass
and if anything is more patronizing to minorities like myself
>>
>>66887281

We can talk about White privilege when we can also talk about Jewish privilege and Asian privilege. What? It's racist to talk about them having privilege? Weird.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 261x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 261x195
>>66889353
There is no reason to think you would have been treated differently if you were black.

Now, if you were black you wouldn't have been enjoying a peaceful joint on the beach. There would have been loud music and some whores screaming at each other and fighting.

And you know it.

Be grateful for good cops and shut the fuck up.
>>
>hey, people worked on how they are perceived and some group did better than others, lets just erase it
>>
File: talkshit.jpg (81 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
talkshit.jpg
81 KB, 640x640
>>66887281

>That cobra

How can poo in loo's even compete?
>>
most people believe that everyone is equal and thus everyone should perform equally well. if some race does not perform as well as another race - but you believe that all people of all races are equal - you can only explain it by assuming that the race that is performing better either has an advantage over the other race e.g. privilege, or oppresses the other race.
>>
File: 1404352465330.png (140 KB, 300x397) Image search: [Google]
1404352465330.png
140 KB, 300x397
>>66887281
Every “white privilege” can be attributed to whites making the best societies to live in, and everyone expecting us to feel guilty about it. It’s more or less the same idea as white supremacy, but I’m meant to feel bad my people once nearly dominated the earth, and still do better than most.
>>
>>66890233
no one believes that, equality is about opportunity
>>
>>66888920
I have never locked my car doors and I started driving in 1983.
>>
>In the domain of social constructionist thought, a social construct is an idea or notion that appears to be natural and obvious to people who accept it but may or may not represent reality, so it remains largely an invention or artifice of a given society.

White privilege is a social construct
>>
>>66890860

bruh

Since I can remember my dad always said "lock the doors you never know who wants to get in". Whenever I watch dash cam videos on youtube I am genuinely stumped how many people leave themselves vulnerable in their cars. Same goes for my apartment door, locked at all times.
>>
>>66887281
I think its more of a class divide, like blacks cause so many crimes but thats most likely cause they broke af.
>>
>>66891280
again thats bullshit

most blacks here don't know what poverty is and I live in north philly

if you have all of the following
>a home
>daily supplies of food
>water
>electricity

you are NOT in poverty

hell most blacks have actual non-essensial PRIVILEDGES like internet access and television, even cars

blacks commit crime because they are uneducated, degenerate lazy niggers
they are perfectly capable of working, some blacks join gangs WILLINGLY, but to be fair there is a lot of peer pressure sine ghetto communities are very toxic

the only thing bad about living in "poverty" is the shit community, ie niggers
>>
>>66887281
Only whites have the privilege of being accepted on /pol/ so yes there is white privilege.
>>
>>66887281
If you really want to redpill your class, mention that the whole "white privilege" protests are the sole reason trump is winning and will win the national election. It's fine to say the top 1% are privileged, but as soon as you go after an entire race in the middle and working class, you will get significant turn-off. The social justice warriors are solely responsible for trumps popularity.
>>
File: 2372740865_9e5d3c05f1_b.jpg (421 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
2372740865_9e5d3c05f1_b.jpg
421 KB, 1024x680
White Privilege is being held responsible for the actions of my ancestors by people that refuse to be responsible for the actions of their children, and often even their own actions.

I will accept my white privilege but only if you let me call it white superiority.
>>
>>66887281
White privilege is merely the inheritance we receive from our forefathers who literally built the civilized world from the ground up, it's our race's return on investment.
>>
>>66888729
The people that are going to discriminate against this well mannered well dressed black man are the niggers hating him because his not acting niggy enough.
>>
>>66892145
forgot to mention that they are plenty of whites in philly and they are commonly victimized

I blame the education for this, in philly African-American History and American History are 2 seperate classes and the former is a MANDATORY class to graduate high school with

is like they want to indocrinate white-guilt and "white priviledge" and make black people mad at whites

I'm so sick of white people apologizing for something they had nothing to do with
>>
>>66887281
Talk about correlation not causation. There was a study that showed that people preferred to hire blacks over whites when presented with identical candidates.
>>
Look, it exists in the sense that how well you do in the world has more to do with how you can connect to others than anything else, and people innately prefer similarity to difference.

White cultures are the most successful, and like literally every other culture in the world, they will largely like people culturally similar. So yeah, being a tall white man is an advantage in many ways. In some parts of society this is being offset by sjw rhetoric, which does remove cultural hierarchy but rather establishes a different in group that favors dyed hair and septum piercings- that vibe anyway. Like any hierarchy, when superficial characteristics outweigh ability (corruption) the system begins to decline or fall apart entirely, ad leftist systems are so susceptible to this because leftist philosophy does not value strength or competition and systems end up full of idealists that will eventually be usurped by cult of personality strong man pragmatists like Stalin or Gadaffi who can say the correct things but take on more decisive action
>>
File: zd7vt.jpg (56 KB, 500x512) Image search: [Google]
zd7vt.jpg
56 KB, 500x512
>>66887281
Just put this on the smartboard and walk the fuck out
>>
>>66888311
This.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.