[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just how lenient are your gun laws America? I was wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (803 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
803 KB, 1024x768
Just how lenient are your gun laws America?

I was wondering in a scenario such as you're asleep at home with your wit and 2 children, you have a legally registered weapon. You hear some niggers in the kitchen and make the assumption your being robbed.

Without knowing if they're armed could you blow them the fuck away and say you feared for your children's life?

Would you have much of a leg to stand on in court?

Also have any of you anons ever been robbed?

>pic very unrelated I have no Images besides this on my iPad
>>
In Texas yes, in cucked states, you'd go to prison and share a cell with them.
>>
>>66886870
They're in your house, blast em.
>>
>>66886870
No registration required.
Castle Doctrine.

Home invaders die in my state.
>>
Most states let you defend your home from trespassers.
>>
>>66886941
>not shooting to kill

Dead men tell no tales

>>66887105
Regardless of whether they are armed?

>>66887176
Elaborat on defend
>>
>>66887349
The assumption is that anyone that enters your home is there to do you harm, or will harm you upon their discovery.

Shoot, call the cops, sleep in your own bed hours later. There likely won't be a court case.
>>
>>66887349
Dead men tell no tales. If you have any reason to believe you'll be harmed, fire away. Laws differ by state, but you can generally kill in self defense and get away with it.
>>
>>66887549
Wew lad

If you killed a home invader here you'd be stamped with a life sentence + various gun charges then branded (by media shills) a heartless killer who shot dead a man who dindu nuffin and was simply in my home to ask for directions.
>>
>>66886870
First off
>legally registered weapon
Wew lad, I can drive to the store and buy a handgun right this second without registering it. We aren't some commie shithole.

Secondly, as soon as some nigger steps over the threshold of my doorway I can blow him away regardless of what I feared. Shit, if I held any land, I could blow him away for accidentally stepping over my property line 3 miles away from my actual house.

God bless this nation.
>>
>>66886870
>could you blow them the fuck away and say you feared for your children's life?
They broke in, that's enough reason to shoot them. Fun fact: if there are two perpetrators and you kill one of them the other will get murder charges.
>>
>>66887939
Holy fuck how does that work? That'd be a brilliant way to btfo two niggers with bullet.

Then again, given the chance I'd kill them both, save tax payers some money and nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>66888400
With one bullet*
>>
>>66888400
In Texas I'm pretty sure you can shoot someone trespassing on your property, they don't even have to break into your home.
>>
File: Coexist.jpg (29 KB, 522x245) Image search: [Google]
Coexist.jpg
29 KB, 522x245
>>66888400
My guess would be a manslaughter charge, if two of them broke in to a house, one got smoked, courts would say the one that got away endangered the life of the guy that got shot, knowing full well there was a chance to be shot if you tried to break into someones home.
>>
>>66889028
This, and it would be automatically bumped to murder due to the felony-murder law

(Anyone who commits a felony that results in or contributes to someone else's wrongful death an have the charge upgraded to murder).

We really have the best laws on the planet, there's a reason that our violent crime and home invasion rates a less than half of those in the UK despite having six times the population and more gangs and inner city violence.
>>
PA here as long as you dont shoot the criminals in the back, you're good.
>>
>>66889379
Nice senpai, I wish this country wasn't so fucked. I've only had niggers attempt to rob me once and my dog woke me up, all his hackles were up so I knew something was up.

Grabbed metal bat, told dog to come, called police. Before I called the police I went to the front door (they were trying to cut through my fly screen) I said loud enough for them to hear "James come here fast and bring the rifle don't ask why just hurry"

>literally hear ruffled movement in between dog growls

I don't have a gun and I live alone.

Police arrived within 10 minutes after that, they got arrested like a week later after trying to rob my neighbour.
>>
>>66890212
Cucked* fucked fits all the same though
>>
>>66887349

How the fuck are you supposed to know if they are armed?

How the fuck is that an argument against defending your home against an intruder?

Sometimes, man, I really just don't get cucks. You may or may not be one but just going off what you said...

t. Texan

(Can anyone tell me what "t. _____" means)
>>
>>66890743
Implying.

I'd blast them into the fucking nether realm as i already said.

I'm speaking in regards to the eyes of the law, I wasn't sure how it would variate if there was a court case.

Ie:

a) Tyrone had no weapon and was shot dead in cold blood even though he was trespassing

b) Tyrone was armed with a .44 and more than likely had intentions of using it if necessary
>>
>>66886870

>legally registered gun.

What's that? Only places like California require a registry.

In a week I'm going to buy a full baby killing tactical ar15 with a 30 round magazine. I'll fill out a half hour of paperwork, pass the minimal background check and walk out. The government won't even know where it's went after I walk out the door. I could even give the rifle to a family member as a gift with no paperwork needed.

Feels good living in a free state.
>>
here in texas the castle law states that you can shoot anyone who is trespassing on your property. that's why there's so many "trespassers will be shot on sight" signs around here.
>>
>>66892188
How the fuck do electricity meter readers work?

>go to read meter
>get shot
>>
>>66892528
they just drive by in trucks and do it from the truck where I live
>>
>>66887652
>in self defense
>get away with it
Okay
>>
>>66886870
>Just how lenient are your gun laws America?

depends on how white and ignorant criminal you are
>>
>>66887841

yes but we already knew you were faggots
>>
>>66886870
All depends on the state.
>>
>>66892931
But I'm not because I had sex with ur mum lmao
>>
>>66891545

if someone has broken into your home there is an assumption that they mean you bodily harm and may be armed, weather they posess a weapon or not does not matter, if you shoot them after they have broken into your home you do not have to show reserve in a stand your ground state, other states it is possible charges could be brought against you but usually this does not happen unless a witness comes forward with evidence that you acted illegally

ultimately this means if you break into someone's home you do not value your own life as you could be killed committing such an act and no charges would be brought against that person who was rightfully defending their home
>>
>>66886870
I live in Mississippi. I have never owned a gun before. I'm 21. I can go buy an assault weapon right now and bring it home today.
>>
Depends on the state, but yes you could do that assuming the Castle Doctrine is relevant.

Here in AZ you don't even need a threat of you being attacked in order to justifiably shoot an intruder.
>>
>>66893060

keep dreaming, who's cutting you a check to slander ownership of firearms? don't you realize that the success of the operation you are involved in will certainly lead to the deaths of millions?

is that worth some idiot small rent paycheck?
>>
>>66886870
I can in my state.

>castle doctrine states so gud
>>
>>66893187

you should do that twice just in case they elect Hillary, if she wins that means all guns are illegal
>>
>>66893187
define "assault weapon" and how it differs from a semi automatic rifle
>>
File: Clint-Eastwood.gif (2 MB, 315x272) Image search: [Google]
Clint-Eastwood.gif
2 MB, 315x272
>>66886870
Gun laws are very variable from state to state, but in nearly all places you can shoot someone in your home who has broken in.
>>
>>66892528
>get hurt
>walk to a house to ask for help
>get shot

Well I guess you don't have to sell your house to get medical treatment now
>>
>>66886870
You don't register firearms in America. Castle doctrine varies by state. In California for example you basically have to let the nigs move in. In Texas you just shoot them dead. In most places you have to reasonably fear for your life and someone breaking into an occupied dwelling can reasonably be assumed to be willing to do you harm so you can shoot them. When you do call there police and say there has been a shooting(not that you did the shooting just that there was one) and give them your description so they don't shoot you. Then call your lawyer and don't talk to the police until your lawyer has the story straight
>>
>>66893230
The operation of penetrating ur mum was successful, nobody has died yet but I did slaughter her pussy L M A O
>>
In Michigan if their body falls outside of your house you can get slapped with manslaughter, nothing if he falls in.

The reasoning being we don't want people blasting Tyrone in the back while he's outside, there's not enough places for the bullets to catch where they wouldn't be free rounds flying
>>
File: 200 round combat assault clips.jpg (131 KB, 395x431) Image search: [Google]
200 round combat assault clips.jpg
131 KB, 395x431
>>66893363
Scary black stock and pic related
>>
>>66889979
fellow PA fag here (disregard the flag, obama sent me to slant land).

i thought the back was only bad if there actively running away?
>>
>>66892528
theyre not trespassing, they have a right to be there because you're using a service from them. and nobody even reads meters where i'm from, only time they come to your house is if they shut something off.

even if you did shoot someone you have to go through a lot of court work with lawyers and shit. as long as theyre actually trespassing and you're not shooting a pizza dude you're usually okay.
>>
can you then hypothetically lure someone into your property and shoot them?
>>
>>66892528
They're considered agents of the state acting in the official duty (since anything requiring a meter is classified as a public service.)

So it would be illegal to shoot them while they were doing their lawful duty, same as any other government agent.

Though that other anon is correct. They can do it from the truck now.
>>
>>66888798
> All you have to do is post a sign
>>
So I've got the general consensus / idea now, thanks anons, I'm more interested now in stories if you've ever been robbed / attempted to be robbed OR alternatively have you ever had to pull out your gun?

gib stories
>>
>>66889979
PA here as well. Not extremely endowed in our self defence laws and regulations. Wouldn't happen to have a link to wear I could read about it so I can be a lazy nig and not search for it myself?

Also, in PA, and some other states, you do have to register handguns only (for long guns, this is optional) through a licensed FFA. Because somebody earlier mentioned this is not required, but it is a state-to-state thing.
>>
>>66886870
you don't have to register guns
youre free too shoot anyone who is tresspassing in your house in non cucked states
in some states youre free to shoot people in the streets if they assault you
>>
File: 1411931774069.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1411931774069.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>66888400
Former American cop here. It's called felony murder.

Simply put, if someone dies while you're committing a felony, you get charged for it, even if you didn't do it and the dead guy was your best buddy.
>>
>>66888400
If you commit a felony in most states with an accomplice and they die, since your illegal actions led to someone's death you get charged.

It works similar to a case where if someone robs a bank and ends up killing someone inside, the get away driver is also charged with murder.

Basically its to discourage groups of criminals
>>
File: australia4.jpg (61 KB, 1000x875) Image search: [Google]
australia4.jpg
61 KB, 1000x875
>>66886870

>legally registered weapon

lol
>>
>>66894039
>>66894179
That's pretty based.
>>
>>66887652
>>66886870

It varies by state of course, but some states have laws that state that force can only be used in proportion to that which is necessary to repel the force that was used against you.

In layman's terms: you can't shoot a guy in the head for poking around in your garage, unless he charges you or gives you some objective reason to fear for your life. Oddly enough, even in Cuckifornia, if you shoot an unrelated person in your own home, you are granted a presumption that you acted in self-defense which the prosecutor has the burden to overcome.

As has been pointed out, dead people cannot testify. Ergo I believe that many people who shoot home invaders would likely exaggerate the threat they are facing. Also FWIW I don't think shooting someone dead is the sort of thing you ever want to experience- the very few people I know who have done it seem truly haunted by it, necessary though it was.
>>
>>66893760

It happens, but it's pretty rare.

80% of all violent crime in the US is gang related.

Outside of the ghetto, it's more of a "shit remember when that happened in town twenty years ago" type of thing.
>>
File: SD 357.jpg (65 KB, 432x324) Image search: [Google]
SD 357.jpg
65 KB, 432x324
>>66893760
I've told my stories a couple times, not sure if they're on the archives or not.

I've pulled my gun but have never fired it at a living being.

>18 year old me
>buy a brand new shiny Springfield XD in .357sig
>Bought it online and the FFL I found (this was a while ago) was way out in the boonies
>worth it to save $35 tho
>I go and pick it up
>on the way back some faggot tries use the turn lane to cut me off
>I don't budge and press right on past him
>I didn't know it but he recognized me as the friend of someone he had a "beef" (as was common coon parlance) with
>I guess this was just the right mix of elements to set off his monkey rage
>after that light he speed up and gets in front of me
>slams on the brakes in the middle of the fucking street
>I'm in my van so I grab my new pistol and load it
>before he can get out I have my sights level with his head
>he was real dark skinned so when he saw what was happening his eyes BUGGED out and it looked hilarious
>he only had one foot out and half his body turned
>he turns right back around gets back in his truck and off he went
>gf and I had a hearty laugh
>>
>>66894319
Better shoot them dead and deal with the stress / mental problems then have them cry "dindu nufffin" and testify against you.
>>
>>66893760
1/2

>be me
> shooting on BLM land in California desert
> alone, only weapon I have is a trusty 1934 nugget (poorfag student)
> finish up my shooting and walk up onto the hill I'm using as a berm to check and collect my targets
> about 200 yds away from my firing line I turn around and see a rusted out blue tow truck approaching
> it's wench is messed up looks like a 1950s truck you'd expect someone from the hills have eyes to be driving
> think it's nbd, people shoot in this spot all the time, although today it's just me
> see the guy get out of his truck, he's Hispanic and wearing a white wife beater that doesn't cover his stomach and Jean shorts
> he hops outta the cab and starts pacing alongside his truck with his eyes on the ground, looks agitated, nervous
> wtf.jpg
> thinking of the firing line as being the shape of of a capital L, his truck is about 60 yds from my car, which is parked on the far left side of the base of the L. His truck is to the far right, while I am 200 yds north at the "tip" of the L policing up my targets
> I begin walking back to my car, at a slight angle, keeping my eye on him, he's still pacing
> as I'm about 100 yds away he glances up and sees me moving, begins walking towards my car at an angle to intercept me. The whole time his head is down and he's not making eye contact
> think this is weird, keep moving up towards my car slowly and cautiously.
> when he's about 60 yds from my car I see him reach into the rear waistband of his Jean shorts
> oh shit, heart starts pumping rapidly
> take a knee, open action of mosin, load some cartridges into the sock I have on the butt stock
> he looks up and sees me in the kneeling facing him handling the ammo
> quickly spins around, hops in his tow truck, and speeds off down the shitty desert road connecting the berm
>>
>>66894845
>eyes bugged out

Fuck. Maybe it's just because it's 4am but I pictured this as an animated nigger with his eye balls coming out of his sockets. Laughing like a madman

post more
>>
>>66893760
>>66895042

2/2

>unload my gear but start hearing ricochets closely
> not sure if they were from other nearby shooters or if he took a couple potshots at me but I couldn't see him anymore and tore outta there

I think he might have wanted to steal my car or maybe it was a gang initiation or something or but he definitely split fast when he saw me take the kneeling with my rifle.

Im glad I had saved some ammo, and it was one of those neck-hair raising things where you know sonething just isn't right

Moral of the story never be unarmed around armed strangers in an isolated place
>>
>>66893481
As cucked as everyone believes California to be, I can tell you that if someone breaks into your house you can legally shoot and kill them and not fear for consequence. Even if there are two and you only kill one the feliny-murder law will still put the accomplice in court with a murder charge, though it will likely be reduced due to our courts being cucked as well. And then, if you let a witness live, he will be able to testify against you, and will likely have some Jewish lawyer coaching him on how he's just a symptom of systematic oppression or some bullshit.

Point of this story is, even in Cali, make sure the bullet holes are in the front and the exit wounds are in the back, ensure the only living witnesses have your back, and you can defend your home without consequence.

Also, I have 2 handguns and 2 rifles with which I could do this with, 1 with grandfathered magazines (20 round), otherwise the only thing different about my weapons is they have 10 round mags.
>>
>>66886870
Depends on the state. Liberal states won't even let you shoot someone trying to kill you, you have a legal obligation to flee from them.
>>
>>66893431
That is a completely different situation from breaking and entering into someone's house in the middle of night and you know it.
>>
File: meme arrow airsoft.jpg (192 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
meme arrow airsoft.jpg
192 KB, 900x1200
>>66895124
It actually looked like that. The transition from his angry face to his O_O OH SHEEEEIT face was so fucking funny.

This next one wasn't funny.

>couple years later
>still live "in da hood"
>dumpster fires every night during the summer
>I went out on the back porch to have a smoke
>it's about 11pm and fairly quiet
>I'm smoking and I hear the sound of footsteps in the distance
>these are shitty apartments, there's a fence between it and the other property
>it's some little niglet, looks to be between 9-11
>don't pay much attention
>as he gets in view (there's a carport along the fence too) a big green pick up pulls up
>like he stopped so fast his tires screeched
>I go to get a better view and some nignog in his 30s-40s hops out
>he runs at the kid and grabs him
>the little niglet is screaming his head off now
>"I DON'T KNOW YOU NO NO NO NO HELP STOP"
>So I pulled my gun from my waistband and start running over there
>I yelled at the guy
>"HEY WTF ARE YOU DOING"
>or something along those lines
>he saw me, then saw the gun
>he dropped the kid and skerted out in the truck
>I walked along the fence with the kid until he got home

That situation actually scared the shit out of me. I pulled my gun out but I was afraid to use it because he was holding the kid.

With all that adrenaline I'm not sure I could have made the shot. I'm glad it scared him enough to fuck off.
>>
North Carolina here, friends dad is a cop. He used to joke if he ever had beef with someone, he'd just drag their ass to the doorway and pop them.

That simple really.
>>
>>66896119
Fucking niggers man. Good work anom
>>
>>66892528
You're not trespassing if you haven't crossed a physical barrier such as a fence with a locked gate, or gone through a door or window, without permission, or if you remain on the property after your permission was revoked and you were instructed to leave. Or ignored a NO TRESPASSING sign and continued past it.

There's no fence between my meters and the road, so I can't just pop someone for walking around my front lawn or even going up to my door.
>>
>>66896066
SHHHhhh! You're ruining the convenient mental narrative he's constructed in his inferior brain about how he's superior to us because he says so!
>>
>>66886870
You can kill cops doing legal no-knock raids and not even get charged.
>>
>>66893630
`Deployed?
>>
>>66894319
Up here in Canada we have same sort of deal, but is fucked beyond comprehension. If big chief flying badger breaks into your house in search of lysol. By law you are expected to detain him without hurting him, and somehow phone the mounties to come pick his ass up. We also essentially can't use a gun to defend ourselves because of the equal force dogshit, and your shit is suppose to be in a gun safe to boot. Thats why we have hone invasions so bad up here, criminals know that chances are you dont have a gun, and if you give them a good thumping or actually do have a gun out and put a hole in them, they can turn around and sue you for assault and fucking win. Fuck this gay country, maybe after trudeau runs it into the ground we can get a real right wing party up here
>>
>>66898592
Assuming you kill them first :^)
>>
>>66886870
>He limps the button with the top of his range 25bb deep vs two players.

KEK
>>
>>66886870
as it was explained to me by the PHX PD make sure you kill them so there is only one side of the story.
>>
>>66886870
A. In pretty much every state as long as you shoot them from the front you are legally fine
B. You don't need to register guns.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.